• Thread starter GT Motion
  • 132 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grammer
broken_heart.gif

Sorry there. spell check missed it to.

Or is it too?

It's weird how you and the most brilliant man in history have different views on the human race. Maybe you should reconsider your findings.
Check my sig clarification.

I think Albert Einstein also said.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

I'm just sayin' :sly:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

I'm just sayin' :sly:

You don't see a stark difference between stupid and worthless? I think making mistakes, or being stupid, has nothing to do with what one can accomplish.

I'm just sayin'

We see a glympse of that in the replays too.

You don't see a stark difference between stupid and worthless? I think making mistakes, or being stupid, has nothing to do with what one can accomplish.

To be honest I jumped into this thread a few pages deep. I'm just playing the devils advocate. I do find it an interesting question though that is very deep and philosophical that has no right or wrong answer. I would tend to say they are the same, in the "grand" scheme of things. 👍

Back to the original topic... According to this respected user on the official PS forums, SCEA did plan on reviewing laps, but apparently that didn't pan out or his information was inaccurate. It would be interesting to know what the real story is.

To be honest I jumped into this thread a few pages deep. I'm just playing the devils advocate. I do find it an interesting question though that is very deep and philosophical that has no right or wrong answer. I would tend to say they are the same, in the "grand" scheme of things. 👍

Ok, what about a doctor that misdiagnosed someone's disease and they died? Because he makes one stupid, albeit major, mistake he is deemed worthless even though he saves lives everyday?

Or what about the chick on Celebrity Rehab that use to be a drug addict and now she is a drug counselor? Everyone is good for something, and everyone does stupid things. I agree with Al on both fronts. Sorry for swaying off topic, 5 weeks of redundancy made me wonder off. There is probably an appropriate thread for this, if not we can make one. 👍

wtf has this thread turned into? My OP was asking if they were reviewing laps, now its spun off into just about anything including grammar.

wtf has this thread turned into? My OP was asking if they were reviewing laps, now its spun off into just about anything including grammar.

Haha, I suppose we'll never know but since the prize list is out, I'd say that if they did, they chose to trust their own penalty system. After all it is a GT5 competition and GT5 does have its flaws :D

Since this thread has drifted wildly off-topic on several occasions, it no longer serves any purpose.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back