Will the be more ayrton senna cars in gran turismo

Probaly not. The partnership was made only for Gran Turismo 6, i guess. Plus, the AS events was exaggeratedly hard.

...........What do you mean? We already have crap ton of "Senna" cars.....just look at all those NSXs....:mischievous:....:lol:

Yeah it'd be cool to have more for sure, but somehow, feel like it won't happen for one reason or the other....

Probaly not. The partnership was made only for Gran Turismo 6, i guess. Plus, the AS events was exaggeratedly hard.
Hard? What?

Anyway, we don't know. However, making a guess I'd say no. This is it really, in terms of Senna content (I'm ignoring the GT3 hidden content because it was replicas, and also hidden). There have been hints to the MP4/4 but it seems unlikely they wouldnt have released it with all the other content in game.

I mean like if possible if they will actually put replicas in the game I mean it would make sense
It would make no sense to link replicas to Ayrton Senna.

Having a side championship with the Formula GT cars, and having them progress from 50s cars to 2015 rules would be preferable and make more sense.

goodwood_media_2010-11.jpg
goodwood_media_2010-11.jpg

I wouldn't bother. I mean this is a person who, after asking this:

will do u think they could add toleman

And getting these 2 replies:

In theory, they could. But if they will is another matter.
We have NO idea what PD will do for GT7 in the "adding new cars" part.

Also, that grammar...

Replies with this:
So you may as well find a brick wall and bang your head against it :lol:

Back