Will you still play GT3 after you get GT4 ?

Will you still play GT3 after you get GT4 ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 81 51.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 45 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still play GT2 because it has some cars and tracks GT3 doesn't.
But I'm sure I won't play GT3 after GT4 is released because GT4 seems to have everything GT3 has plus much much more.
How about you people ?

Will I bollocks lol. GT4 will have everything Gt3 has, but more of, and far better.

Like playing VF1 after you got VF4evo.

I vote no.

The only thing I can think of that GT4 might not have that GT3 does, is F1 cars. But they were never that great in GT3 anyway.

I'm voting "NO", 'cause GT4 will have everyting that GT, GT2 and GT3 had (but better I hope).

By the way, I hope that our American friends will vote for the right guy tomorrow! I'm sure you will get my point . . .

stico
By the way, I hope that our American friends will vote for the right guy tomorrow! I'm sure you will get my point . . .

yeah, me too...

I am very interested in what people in other countries think about our US government & our current situation.
wondering what the vibe elsewhere in the world is, about our "Macho" pissing contest.
we here in america get a somewhat skewed interpretation of whats going on by our politicians & national media.
i just wonder how important this election is to everybody else in the world. how important they feel it is to their country.

I voted for "I don't know", because GT4 might be missing some feature that's present in GT3. I hope that this will not happen, but I won't know that before GT4 is out, so I can't say if I'll still play GT3 when GT4 is out.

Cheers
the Interceptor

It is somewhat difficult to write in a diplomatic way about what Europeans think about the "election circus" in the US. Our media talk and write a lot about the arogant way that the American government acts and invades countries because it's "the right thing to do". I agree that Iraq with Saddam was a threat for a lot of people (mostly in Iraq), but has the situation improved since G.W.B. conquered the country?
As Europeans can conclude, the American government and media are making the people afraid to justify acts of war. The American way of life isn't the only possible way, but there are more ways to see the world.
Just like there are a lot of ways to see GT4. I don't care about drag racing or oval racing, but hey! I'm sure that KY-san will deliver an impressive game with something for everybody.

I stopped playing GT3 just 4 months after i bought it, i did however use it again 2 years later but only so i could compete in some OLRs, and it hasnt seen the inside of my PS2 since prologue arrived.

civicgsir
i just wonder how important this election is to everybody else in the world. how important they feel it is to their country.

If I could swap my vote in the UK for a vote in the USA so I could vote Kerry, I would.

I stopped playing it for quite awhile, then went back about a year later and got all golds, then quit again. I TRIED to play GT and GT2 again on my PS2 but the graphics seemed to be so poor I lost interest. Weird how perspectives can change over time. :lol:

I probably won't be playing GT3 that much after GT4 is released, but I might pull it out if there is a GT3 OLR race I see hanging around.

If PD claims to include everything in GT4 from the previous versions of the series I don't think there's any chance going back to GT3.

Well maybe just to compare the graphics and physics but don't think I'd play it anymore

Artz

I voted no because GT4 will be like GT3 plus a lot of things: better graphics, more tracks,more cars, better handling;etc. After all, GT3 was not so incredible when you look at it now.

See ya :sly:

I voted yes, because they all have a different feeling. Sometimes I go back to GT2, it somehow gives me the feeling that it's faster and it has Pikes Peak :)
I'm also planning to buy a DFP and I'm curious if it will improve some best times in GT3.

code_kev
Will I bollocks lol. GT4 will have everything Gt3 has, but more of, and far better.

Like playing VF1 after you got VF4evo.

but i do play 10th anniversary mode in VF4 evo :sly:

I'll keep it, play it once every few years or so

stico
I'm voting "NO", 'cause GT4 will have everyting that GT, GT2 and GT3 had (but better I hope).

I voted yes, GT3 has a special palce in my heart. I'll never forget the day I finally got it home with my new PS2 and was completely blown away

👍 I'll also be voting for Bush tommorrow, we Americans must disregard what people over seas with the heavily one sided media think and worry about what's best for our country.

It depends, really.. as long as GT4 has all of my favorite cars and tracks, I'll likely never touch GT3 again. I've rarely plugged in GT/GT2 since I bought GT3 (they just look... ugly... by comparison). So I'll probably only play it if it has something that GT4 doesn't (car/track).

Back