Will you still play GT3 after you get GT4 ?

Will you still play GT3 after you get GT4 ?

• Yes

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 81 51.9%
  • Don't know

Votes: 45 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted NO
I have GT4P, and I dont even play GT3 (A-spec, concept) now, I mean those are good games and have a lot of cars that GT4P don't, but it's the DFP 900 that makes the different.
If you'd played a game support that, you enjoy so much and you can't go back.
That's the reason I dont play GT3 now. And I dont think I will play it later.
However there's a time I will take out GT2, that's the time when i am playing with my friends, since GT2 have some cars that GT3 doesn't, and I like the analog tach rather than digital tach in GT3 during 'vs mode'

GT3???..."what´s that?"---i will say when i have GT4!
just thing of the about 200 or let´s say 300 cars of GT3 and the OVER 650 carzzzzzz!!!!!
and about the let´s say 25/30 tracks in GT3 and the OVER 50 ones in GT4!!!!!!!!!!
GT3:---fewer cars
---fewer tracks
---no B-Spec
---no Photo-Mode
---no active weather(or any weather at all!)
---not that good graphic!!

GT4:---better graphic
---more cars
---more tracks
---more modes(B-Spec and Photo-Mode!)
and everything better, Better, BEtter, BETter, BETTer, BETTEr, BETTER!!!!!!!!!

so guys see u at Le Mans i will drive my modified GT-One(975hp!!W_O_W!!!)and u???

FozzyFan116
👍 I'll also be voting for Bush tommorrow, we Americans must disregard what people over seas with the heavily one sided media think and worry about what's best for our country.

That's the spirit ! I must congratulate you because you at least have a personal opinion about politics. I owe you respect for that.
On the other side I can assure you that there is nothing like a "one sided media" in Europe. Much more than in the US there we have all kinds of media with all kinds of philosophical backgrounds that have the guts to have questions about things. When American media would take the risk to be as critical, they would be immediately get the label of communist propaganda. Over here it is called freedom of speech.
Europe has many countries with their own histories. This puts them all in a somewhat different position to look at the world and international relations. Most European people speak and write different languages , which makes it easier to keep yourself informed of what's going on in the world. People in Belgium mostly speak at least 2 languages (Dutch and French). Lots of them also speak English and German.

I wonder how all of you can say "No, I won't play GT3 anymore when I have GT4, cause it'll be sooo much better!" when you haven't even seen it. Sure you expect it to be better, but there are still some people playing GT1 and/or 2 because it had some features the newer versions don't have.

And I suppose GT1,2 and 3 can't be as crappy as you say, because you wouldn't have played any of them then, would you?

Cheers,
the Interceptor

I voted don't know. I probobly will play it from time to time, but for sure not often.

the Interceptor
I wonder how all of you can say "No, I won't play GT3 anymore when I have GT4, cause it'll be sooo much better!" when you haven't even seen it. Sure you expect it to be better, but there are still some people playing GT1 and/or 2 because it had some features the newer versions don't have.

And I suppose GT1,2 and 3 can't be as crappy as you say, because you wouldn't have played any of them then, would you?

Cheers,
the Interceptor

GT3 was crap, i definately wont be playing it, Prologue gave me more interest Than 3, Definately wont go back.
I only played GT3 for about 4 months after its release, yet i still have a dabble with prologue demo weekly just to enjoy the handling and thats 6 months old.

will I play GT3 after buying GT4.

not a chance. That game was on it's last legs a long time ago, for me. And the DFP doesnt work well with it.

did anyone go back to 1 after 2 came out? i didnt, although i went back to 2 after 3 because there was just so much missing out of 3, and i can run it on my laptop with an emulator :)

stico
Much more than in the US there we have all kinds of media with all kinds of philosophical backgrounds that have the guts to have questions about things. When American media would take the risk to be as critical, they would be immediately get the label of communist propaganda. Over here it is called freedom of speech.

You've GOT to be kidding me!! Did you actually just say that??? :lol: :lol: :dunce:

Not everyone will have GT4 right away, so for a time I believe I will play GT3 hopefully in groups.

Or maybe not.

I don't know.

I don't own GT3, so therefore, I can't keep playing it once I get GT4 (and only if i do get it in the first place ... currently unlikely), unless I buy a PS2 and GT3 then GT4 or GT3 after 4, both of which are equally unlikely.

No. I played GT3 out. Look at what I accomplished. I don't need, nor want, to play it anymore.

GT4 will be awesome. I've played the Toyota Demo, and I like what I see. Plus, I hear the final version plays better than the demo. So, yes, just before GT4 comes out will be the last time I play GT3. Hell, I might not play it from now on. I haven't touched the game for over a month now. And, since MGS3 is coming out November 14th, I probably play that exclusively for an entire month. So, there is no need to play GT3 anyway.

Solid Lifters
No. I played GT3 out. Look at what I accomplished. I don't need, nor want, to play it anymore.

GT4 will be awesome. I've played the Toyota Demo, and I like what I see. Plus, I hear the final version plays better than the demo. So, yes, just before GT4 comes out will be the last time I play GT3. Hell, I might not play it from now on. I haven't touched the game for over a month now. And, since MGS3 is coming out November 14th, I probably play that exclusively for an entire month. So, there is no need to play GT3 anyway.

there are actually too many good games out between now and next march. it sucks.

especially if you own all 3 systems. I used that IGN preorder checklist and my sum came out to about 800$ U.S. And I won't even have time to play them all, much less complete them... :grumpy:

the big 3 get the nod for me (after I finish San Andreas):

Halo 2, GT4, MGS3.

Straight up.
No.

I haven't played GT3 in about 6 months.
I will never play it again...
After achieveing 100%, TWICE, there is nothing left for me.
Still, my favorite game of all time is GT3.

Besides, there isn't time for it right now.

i'm definatly gonna play GT3 every once in a while...i guess it will become "old skool" since GT4 will be so much more amazing...still...i got so hooked on GT3 that it'll never really be outdated for me...come on, im mean do you guys ever play Super Mario 3 on the orifinal Nintendo? i still do every once in a while tho i like the newer ones more...it just nostalgic. i believe that the same will happen with GT3, GT2, and GT1...OLD SKOOL!

I like to think I'll still be playing GT 3. I love to play old games, NES, SNES, N64, PS 1. Remember these games are the reason games are where they are today.

DevilGTx
I will never play it again...
After achieveing 100%, TWICE, there is nothing left for me.

Interesting reason. Sad that you say there is nothing left, IMO there is always something left, you always can improve in a given corner, in a given car, you can always push yourself to go faster. That's what kept me playing GT3.

The reason I will play GT4 over GT3 is the improved physics, and the inclusion of the Sauber Mercedes.

F310B
Interesting reason. Sad that you say there is nothing left, IMO there is always something left, you always can improve in a given corner, in a given car, you can always push yourself to go faster. That's what kept me playing GT3.

The reason I will play GT4 over GT3 is the improved physics, and the inclusion of the Sauber Mercedes.

you can push yourself to go faster in any game, but the real question is: will you be having fun doing it after 3 years? I certainly wouldn't.

very true...i still play GT3 religiously...i don't have the patience to sit thru it like i did before but the challenge of pulling hotlaps on Free Run and trying to get the absolute fastest time still keeps me occupied for hours on end...and drifting....well that will be my downfall cuz i can sit there for 4-5 hours at a time endlessly tuning and retuning my car, trying to pull perfect drifts and laps. its just the opposite grip driving only a little more challenging and more fun...and if i do get sick of it...all i do is click on the link in my SIG and watch one of those videos and there you go....fresh energy and motivation....I WILL BE AS GOOD AS THOSE GUYS ONE DAY!!!!!

It amazes me, that some people here think GT3 was "crap".
Now, Ive never played, or even seen, and of the prior installments, other than 3.

I first saw GT3 about 1 1/2 years ago. I had always been a FPS PC gamer, up until then. Then, one day my 69 year old uncle, gets a Mitsubishi widescreen TV, with a killer surround sound audio system, and pulls up GT3.

The rest is history. One month later, I buy my first PS/2, along with GT3. I become addicted to this game, putting aside all others.
One month after that, I talk my wife into us buying a 55" Widescreen TV and surround sound.

All because of GT3, Im still in debt---but, loving it :D

Back