WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,915 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is fine in that :) and yes, anything with 1600 ccm or less can enter the JWRC

Have you checked/agreed with my Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR?
 
MrMelancholy15
Have you checked/agreed with my Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg ZR?

Not yet. Doing that classic seasonal to get some more money :)
 
Not yet. Doing that classic seasonal to get some more money :)

Okay. I'm just checking. I'm just worried, that it might be too fast for the poor CR-X. I don't win by overspec'ing, or OP cars. I'd actually find some way of getting another car I like in, if the Cyborg didn't work.
 
MrMelancholy15
Okay. I'm just checking. I'm just worried, that it might be too fast for the poor CR-X. I don't win by overspec'ing, or OP cars. I'd actually find some way of getting another car I like in, if the Cyborg didn't work.

OK, checked on my own Mirage Cyborg ZR and if yours is 280 hp and 1100 kg, you may use that :)
 
OK, checked on my own Mirage Cyborg ZR and if yours is 280 hp and 1100 kg, you may use that :)

It is. I was considering it for ITCC, and ITCC specs are: 276 hp and 1100 kg. :) :lol: Add all of, oh, maybe, 4 hp. :)
 
I've made a mistake in explaining the PWRC. Cars may of course be tuned, only they MUST look like the road cars
 
Just out of curiosity, will we be having recce sessions? :)
 
Well I'm back finally. :) Did I miss the test rally or did it get pushed back?
 
We don't even know yet. :(

Oh.. :nervous: Hopefully it will be this weekend then. At least I didn't miss the first inkling of an event :p We should have a team session soon.
 
Oh.. :nervous: Hopefully it will be this weekend then. At least I didn't miss the first inkling of an event :p We should have a team session soon.

Gah. I'm autocrossing Aug. 11/12th. No promises.
 
Gah. I'm autocrossing Aug. 11/12th. No promises.

In real life? Well then hell yeah dude! Don't worry about our stuff over real racing. :D Also, good luck. 👍
 
In real life? Well then hell yeah dude! Don't worry about our stuff over real racing. :D Also, good luck. 👍

Haha, we'll see. Stupid all-season tires might cost me about two seconds per run, again.
 
Haha, we'll see. Stupid all-season tires might cost me about two seconds per run, again.

I believe it but tires are insanely expensive. :scared: When I rallied Olympus I used stupid all season tires, due to funds. :lol: I cut grooves into my tires though, sideways from the shoulder. It helped me a lot but my surface was muddy gravel lol.
 
I believe it but tires are insanely expensive. :scared: When I rallied Olympus I used stupid all season tires, due to funds. :lol: I cut grooves into my tires though, sideways from the shoulder. It helped me a lot but my surface was muddy gravel lol.

Still better than racing slicks for muddy gravel. :lol: It does explain why you ended up in a tree, though. :sly: :lol: Two seconds is an eternity in autocross. Trees are an eternity in rally. :lol:
 
Still better than racing slicks for muddy gravel. :lol: It does explain why you ended up in a tree, though. :sly: :lol: Two seconds is an eternity in autocross. Trees are an eternity in rally. :lol:

Trees are definitely an eternity lol. This is just making me wish GT6 has an stupendously superior rally get-up. :dopey:
 
Trees are definitely an eternity lol. This is just making me wish GT6 has an stupendously superior rally get-up. :dopey:

I wish they had any rally get-up worth mentioning. :lol:
 
I wish they had any rally get-up worth mentioning. :lol:

Haha so do I! 4 Varieties of Chamonix and not one is as good as the GT4 version. Eiger is cool but where's the Grand Canyon? :crazy: Some say RBR is the game to go for serious rally sim. I havent had the chance to play it though.
 
Haha so do I! 4 Varieties of Chamonix and not one is as good as the GT4 version. Eiger is cool but where's the Grand Canyon? :crazy: Some say RBR is the game to go for serious rally sim. I havent had the chance to play it though.

Neither have I. Some say, that it's not sold anymore. All we know, is that he's not the Stig.
 
To answer the questions:

Yes, there will be a test session, it's 99% certain for in 2 weeks :)

And now for the latest question:

metalgear696
Some say RBR is the game to go for serious rally sim. I havent had the chance to play it though.

:p I have the game, and if I should describe it with 3 words:
Superb-and-real-rallying
More-realistic-physics-than-GT5-will-get
Kick-butt-game!
Like I posted in another thread some time ago; It doesn't have GT5 numbers of cars (8 in total) but they look, handle, and, most important, crash very realistic :) and 36 stages in 6 countries? Goodbye Gran Turismo Rally special event :lol:
 
To answer the questions:

Yes, there will be a test session, it's 99% certain for in 2 weeks :)

And now for the latest question:

1. what date is that to 100% sure so I can put it on my calender
2. what time?
3. How will it be done, as I look at the first post and I'm abit confused :indiff:
Will it be done by the fastest lap?
 
Geeky30
1. what date is that to 100% sure so I can put it on my calender
2. what time?
3. How will it be done, as I look at the first post and I'm abit confused :indiff:
Will it be done by the fastest lap?

1: The 18th.
2: Around 19:00 bst (18:00 gmt)
3: Almost correct :) difficult to explain though :)
 
1: The 18th.
2: Around 19:00 bst (18:00 gmt)
3: Almost correct :) difficult to explain though :)

ok enough said :)
Thankyou mate, sure it will be great
 
3: Almost correct :) difficult to explain though :)

Is it not just the fastest time through the given sectors, making it sort of similar, in a way, to a real rally stage? So, "standing start" leads to crossing the start/finish line, and then a portion of a lap, then a cool-down after crossing the final sector line?
 
Is it not just the fastest time through the given sectors, making it sort of similar, in a way, to a real rally stage? So, "standing start" leads to crossing the start/finish line, and then a portion of a lap, then a cool-down after crossing the final sector line?

That has been my understanding of the whole setup. Everyone rolls to the line, cars take off one at a time 30 seconds apart, run the stage, stage gets timed in the replay. I think.
 
metalgear696
That has been my understanding of the whole setup. Everyone rolls to the line, cars take off one at a time 30 seconds apart, run the stage, stage gets timed in the replay. I think.

That's pretty well describing how it's done. I'll do my best to describe it completely:

When we start the race on the track where the stages are, we first drive a recce lap. On SSS stages, it's basically a 1 lap time trial, still with drivers starting with 30 second interval. The start time, as lap timer cannot be used after lap 1, is total timer. On the replay, I check what time you start, notes the lap time at start, and at the end of stage I just take the lap time at start from the lap time at finish. Same procedure when we have more stages on a track.

I hope it makes sense :) I'll also update OP with a few infos on the test rally
 
So I've still been going at the seasonal Eiger TT. For the unofficial pre-season warm-up trial competition,(working title) I've whittled the time down to a 2:10.6 I'll be getting my first top 256 for sure :D:tup:
 
metalgear696
So I've still been going at the seasonal Eiger TT. For the unofficial pre-season warm-up trial competition,(working title) I've whittled the time down to a 2:10.6 I'll be getting my first top 256 for sure :D:tup:

👍 I'm beginning to think I might hand you and your team mate the prizes already :D
 
👍 I'm beginning to think I might hand you and your team mate the prizes already :D

Wrong series & drivers. :lol:

It would be the FGT Champ. & IMMORTALPILOT...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back