WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,933 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for me thats 12-2/2:30? That seems like its gonna take forever.
 
So for me thats 12-2/2:30? That seems like its gonna take forever.

Depending on what the MI in your location detail thingy means, it's around 13 or 14 from what MI's I could recognize but take a look here: Click me

And yeah, 2.5 hours is a long time but look at it as a worst-case. The 3 services make up 15 minutes and then we have in average just over 20 minutes to each stage. Should be doable :)
 
Is the first rally this weekend or next weekend?
 
Next weekend :) it's just so you can have a bit of preparation on your own ;)
 
I'm finally back. Did I miss anything else? I'll be there tomorrow, but...
 
Good to have you back Mel! But it's not tomorrow :lol: maybe I'll have a DTM test tomorrow but that's a different thread :)

Btw how's it going with the newsletter? Excited to read it :)
 
Cool bud, my net will be sorted by the 9th, plus I'm not home, I'm actually getting quite emotional here at bathurst, all the retro tributes to 50 years of australian touring cars, the tribute to peter brock, even I got teary,
 
Understandable.. Postbank 1000 with DTM at Nordschleife anyone?
 
Bahahahaha, well I would do that in real life, but not on the game, but trust me, there is no other place in time like what I'm experiencing this weekend, I went up top of the hill to see some friends and their campsite is less then 1/8th of a mile from the track, I stayed up there last year, being awoken at 7.45am on a saturday to V8s thundering around one of the top 5 best race tracks in the world is something to be experienced, I'm staying about 1/8th of a mile from the pits, I have been drinking quite heavily, and most of the teams who qualified top 10 are still working on the cars, its 1am, they start the cars up and give em a few revs, when the holden racing team did it I got in my XR8 and give it about 6000rpm back at em! We had a comp to see who's was loudest, they can't believe my road car is almost as loud as the race car but meets all the vehicle/ road laws and sound levels,

If I die at 4.30pm sunday afternoon I'd be one satisfied man!
 
Rally, kommt mit Zeit.


I am rather busy right now, from Monday-Thursday, but, I've got more time now.
 
I might have to delay the rally a week. Parents are talking of changing weeks but I'll let you know later
 
I think my sister and brother-in-law are coming up again on Saturday for a few drinks, but this time at our house instead of the pub. They'll probably want to play on the PS3 drunk... so if it is this upcoming Saturday, I might not be able to make it again, for the same reason! :scared:
 
Might not make it. We are starting to move
 
Well it's almost certain that we'll have to delay the start a week and then have back-to-back races. Shouldn't we hope for that? It gives everybody a fair chance of planning a little bit :) then we hope to have a full field on the 20th.
Wondering if there will be any Fords. I haven't heard a lot from them and they haven't showed up for any test rally (might force TDZdave to Ford WRT if they never show up :lol: )
 
The Fords aren't bad. If there weren't Mitsubishis & Peugeots... I might take the Ford... <=== Browny points with my long lost cousin.
 
If not subaru I probably would have chosen ford strangely
 
Let me know rally, I will jump ship lol,
 
@rally, I've looked on the OP, is there a BHP limit? I'm estimating that the ford is going have around 535BHP once fully run in, that can't be right?
 
535?? NO WAY! There is a limit of 315 hp as this is possible for all the works cars if they just have fresh oil :)
 
The ford, citroen, subaru and suzuki are all capable of it, the peugot, and lancer I'm not so sure,
 
The ford, citroen, subaru and suzuki are all capable of it, the peugot, and lancer I'm not so sure,

What are you on about? You need 535 hp to beat me, Dave? No, my Mitsubishi doesn't go above 386, so, I'll gladly decline your option of 535 hp. That's not very accurate...
 
335BHP lol, 535??? I must have mis typed lol,
 
We're keeping it to 315 HP, it's not Group B :lol:

Edit: 335 soiunds more real, but we're still keeping at 315 :)
 
Ah just checked out the mitsi, max BHP is 338 with an oil change, mel 386BHP???
 
Ah just checked out the mitsi, max BHP is 338 with an oil change, mel 386BHP???

The Mitsu makes a good rally time trial car... 💡 So, for the time trials, I put the turbo on... And boom! 386.


For this series, I don't like the lag of the bigger turbos. Rally banned them, and I don't want them.
 
The infamous turbo lag :) good sportsmanship anyway Mel 👍

👍 Thanks. You made the rule. I'm faster without the turbo, unless the HP is restricted, but, I only know that because of the time trials. You can call that good sportsmanship, but... It's not, it's me... Being afraid of and irritated by the turbo lag, and feeling faster without. Indeed, it helps me to match the requirements, but, it just feels right.
 
Well, I think it's a good move anyway Mel 👍
 
The issue is... With the ford anyway, that its only a 5 speed gearbox, so I miss out on that extra torque band, but. I will work around it, if it don't satisfy me I guess once a new ford person comes along I could return to the 01 or 03 scoob?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back