WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,931 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many hours is this event away?
 
TDZdave
how many hours is this event away?

That would be approx. 10 a half hour :)
 
That would be approx. 10 a half hour :)

I'm not playing 10.5 hours of rallying. I'd be dead. Colin McRae never could really do the longest rallies. Someone who gives 11/10ths the whole time is bound to make a mistake somewhere.


But, damn, I don't blame him. After driving on snow in my own neighbourhood, I know the difficulty of driving on a circuit (or street) you barely know, with snow, when it's narrow. In this case, people aren't supposed to park their cars on the streets, but, this street never gets plowed, so...
 
MrMelancholy15
I'm not playing 10.5 hours of rallying. I'd be dead. Colin McRae never could really do the longest rallies. Someone who gives 11/10ths the whole time is bound to make a mistake somewhere.

I answered how far away it was, not how long it would be :lol:
 
what is with your signature mel? :lol:

hmmm, I may make it, its around 4AM for me, plus I got the nurb practice at 8AM, seeing as its a bit of fun I may come have a look see!
 
TDZdave
hmmm, I may make it, its around 4AM for me, plus I got the nurb practice at 8AM, seeing as its a bit of fun I may come have a look see!

Yes please, we (and Ford) are feeling lonely without you :)
 
what is with your signature mel? :lol:

"You're not from Austria!"

I'll apologize to Heathenpride soon enough, I had too much fun making of your "Ausgreatian" joke.
 
:lol: nice mel, you don't have to apologize to HP, just get a 24hr team together so we can wallop you at the ring :lol: seeing as I'm on his nurb team,
 
:lol: nice mel, you don't have to apologize to HP, just get a 24hr team together so we can wallop you at the ring :lol: seeing as I'm on his nurb team,

I gave up on that series long ago, mate. Too much hotlapping. The front markers always start at the front, and the backmarkers always crash. Then, I'm following too close behind, trying to pressure them into a mistake. Then, I run flat-out, catch back up, and crash into someone else. Non-sense. I was born a rally driver.
 
ah like itcc with more power then :lol: I'm alway up the front seeing as my best lap around the ring was a 8.08.3XX with an average of 8.11.XXX and that's under the new spec's, 8.18 with a standing start, the slowest guy in the team averages 8.19s so we are feeling very comfortable about it,
 
ah like itcc with more power then :lol: I'm alway up the front seeing as my best lap around the ring was a 8.08.3XX with an average of 8.11.XXX and that's under the new spec's, 8.18 with a standing start, the slowest guy in the team averages 8.19s so we are feeling very comfortable about it,

Yeah, so, my lap times... Sort of. I never got a clean lap in. I always had to pit, OR had to smash into someone's bumper when they spun.
 
hmm, yes, but in all serious series its always cleaner up front,
 
Why do I get a little suspicious as to whether I should or should not let you do the rally tonight Mel? "Moved on to Rally" with a big R - Wait, that can't be me then, no probs :lol:

Time to test:

img.php
 
I'm not playing 10.5 hours of rallying. I'd be dead. Colin McRae never could really do the longest rallies. Someone who gives 11/10ths the whole time is bound to make a mistake somewhere.


But, damn, I don't blame him. After driving on snow in my own neighbourhood, I know the difficulty of driving on a circuit (or street) you barely know, with snow, when it's narrow. In this case, people aren't supposed to park their cars on the streets, but, this street never gets plowed, so...

I answered how far away it was, not how long it would be :lol:

Just thought you should've clarified, "that'd be 10... away" would've worked. :lol: See signature.

Sound familiar? Yes, since Dave was ignoring me, I trolled you, for the lulz.


Anyways, I've done my normal stupid 🤬 idea of staying up an unreasonably long time night before the rally. See you guys in 6 hours, with 6 hours of sleep.
 
@mel, trolled!

@rally, I still could be @ the rally :lol:
 
@mel, trolled!

You :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: irritating 🤬 Austrian! That Facebook comment, and then here, too. You can't troll a troll with troll comments.


:lol: you can only make us laugh, (and then lose at the rally you're going to be at.) We can only hope, right?
 
hope I lose? or hope I turn up? :lol:
 
What is planned schedule for races? If they are in saturday then i can join in.

I'm interested to join in PWRC. Here is my info:
GTP name / PSN name / Class / Manufacturer and model
GTP_Jammy / jammy21 / PWRC / tbd

Tonight i can join in testing about 30-45 min then i have to go other test session.
 
So we are testing today?
 
So we are testing today?

We're having one today same time right?

Yes to both, James is correct. It is a testing lobby, but, I highly recommend it. Size up the competition every chance you can get, and then watch replays to try to learn how the competition gains and loses time.
 
What is testing lobby?
 
jammy21
What is testing lobby?

If you mean room number:
1472-6118-3744-3754-4705 :)

Room has opened, currently on Top Gear as I need help with a special something :sly:

Btw Jammy, I'll add you to OP when I'm on PC 👍
 
Might be a few minutes late.
 
You have 25 minutes, plus whatever length of time rally gives you. Do your best, though, I'm not sure he'll give you any.
 
Fudge-muffins! Gah, this totally slipped from my mind! I just got way too sucked into TLAD on GTA. :grumpy: Still room for me?
 
Easy fellas :lol: first of all I need the thing I mentioned tested and then we'll just do some random stages :)
 
Fudge-muffins! Gah, this totally slipped from my mind! I just got way too sucked into TLAD on GTA. :grumpy: Still room for me?
Yea it starts in like 10 mins
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back