WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,932 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, good. Got worried I'd missed it there. I've recovered from my flu (and given it to my dad... who overreacts to everything, including flu :grumpy:) and I'm ready to rally!
 
Easy fellas :lol: first of all I need the thing I mentioned tested and then we'll just do some random stages :)

Wasn't it supposed to start at 6pm? I just got home and need to take out the trash first, so give me up to 10 minutes to join the room...
 
Phew, good. Got worried I'd missed it there. I've recovered from my flu (and given it to my dad... who overreacts to everything, including flu :grumpy:) and I'm ready to rally!

Yay! Hip-hip hooray for complaint dads. I've got one, too.

Wasn't it supposed to start at 6pm? I just got home and need to take out the trash first, so give me up to 10 minutes to join the room...

You've got 5 or 6. You'll make it.
 
jammy21
Thanks. Do i need to send friend request?

If you want to compete for real, yes
 
To you? Sent it :)
 
My car is Subary Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C '04
 
After how things turned out tonight (no offence) I'm kinda in doubt whether to actually care about trying to bring rallying (which people don't know a 🤬 about) to GT5 or go with another of my ideas.. That would make it 3rd time I kill WRC and then it would be for GOOD :(
 
rallymorten
After how things turned out tonight (no offence) I'm kinda in doubt whether to actually care about trying to bring rallying (which people don't know a 🤬 about) to GT5 or go with another of my ideas.. That would make it 3rd time I kill WRC and then it would be for GOOD :(

But ..... but
 
What do you mean, "How things turned out?"
 
I forgot to change my alarm :awkward:

but I'm starting to get my zest back for it, so I'm going to be looking for cars for all classes,
 
What do you mean, Morten? I thought tonight went pretty well. :odd:
 
i thought it went fantastic today?:confused: As long as next time we have all the stages and people ready with no interferences then it will be perfect. My dad even watched me for some stages and said it was organised very well for a gran turismo( he used to play a lot of online Colin McRae and RBR)
 
I'm gonna PM everyone on PSN once I have a specific day for round 1 (which I will find asap), the numbers then will decide.

Edit: I think I have some of the old signups still on my friends list.. Maybe it's time to say go or go?
 
Last edited:
I'll try and convince A_North_Korean to start doing it again.
Nevermind he wont make it because of indoor soccer coming halfway through the rally time
 
Last edited:
Here's some footage of the SX4 from Toscana today... who knew Toscana was so scenic when you aren't driving so fast? :dopey:

 
BWT: What are the tracks behind those nice rallye names? Are they GT5's track or custom tracks?
Rallymorten could you put in OP how races are done (the prosedure)? Same what we practice tonight.
 
What does that have to do with Antoine L'Estage and Nathalie Richards?


I don't get it.


As for me, though, I'll likely do more open rally lobbies, just to see if there're more people out there...

Nope just showing what the test rally was like to the people that couldn't make it.
 
Once again you guys seem very night-active :lol:

I'll try and convince A_North_Korean to start doing it again.
Nevermind he wont make it because of indoor soccer coming halfway through the rally time

I'm aware of that (unfortunately), but I was thinking more like S2/FuturesPassed (my old teammate) and Aesys (who I haven't heard from for a long time) and maybe a few others.

For anyone that missed today, this is what happened, filmed straight from the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJg-SFPEjY

Here's some footage of the SX4 from Toscana today... who knew Toscana was so scenic when you aren't driving so fast? :dopey:



Heheh, you two are nuts :dopey:

BWT: What are the tracks behind those nice rallye names? Are they GT5's track or custom tracks?
Rallymorten could you put in OP how races are done (the prosedure)? Same what we practice tonight.

They're partly fictional, partly inspired by real ones. France for an example is very close to what the actual name of Rally France is. America/Alaska is very similar to how Frances was when they were on Corsica. And Liége is obviously a reference to the cykling race :D

What does that have to do with Antoine L'Estage and Nathalie Richards?


I don't get it.


As for me, though, I'll likely do more open rally lobbies, just to see if there're more people out there...

That's the point of the tests done too, to see who out there is interested.. OT: wondering why people that joined while we we're racing didn't have a clue..

Nope just showing what the test rally was like to the people that couldn't make it.

Yeah, it was exactly like that :)

Anyways, I'm off to play some RBR and San Andreas (with my RM- darn, MODIFIED Impreza-ish car :lol: )
 
Ok. I know a lot of WRC rallyes but what i mean was are those track from GT5 standard track so that i can practice them by myself or are they custom made tracks that you have shared?
They're partly fictional, partly inspired by real ones. France for an example is very close to what the actual name of Rally France is. America/Alaska is very similar to how Frances was when they were on Corsica. And Liége is obviously a reference to the cykling race :D
BWT: What are the tracks behind those nice rallye names? Are they GT5's track or custom tracks?
Rallymorten could you put in OP how races are done (the prosedure)? Same what we practice tonight.
 
Both. France (which, seeing as it is round 1 I will reveal the exact stages and stuff soon), Eiger and Nürburgring are GT5 standard tracks only, Alaska and Liége are custom tracks only, Italy and Japan use both :sly:
 
I did some test tonight and i like to join also in WRC with Ford:)

GTP name / PSN name / Class / Manufacturer and model
jammy21 / GTP_Jammy / WRC / Ford Focus WRC 07 '08
 
Yay :D was hoping this would finally happen, I was ready to ask (if not force :lol: ) KT and myself to Ford if it should be necessary, a WRC without Ford is not that entertaining 👍 you're on OP faster than you can spell the full name of the website :sly: Edit: doooone :)
 
Rally message me I have a question for you.
 
Wow that was fast:tup:
Now i like to know spec for Ford. HP, PP, installed parts and so on what i can use. Then i 'll more test to find setups for different track (sand, tarmac, snow).
 
Same as everyone else: 315 HP, 1230 KG, no bigger turbo 👍
 
Thx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back