WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,931 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I'm about in the process of investigating if online distance will finally count to a vehicles total. That will help scrutineering quite a bit :)
 
So i found it that in WRC turbo is disallowed (no LOW, MID or HIGH). Please could you put these specs also in to OP. Thx.
Same as everyone else: 315 HP, 1230 KG, no bigger turbo 👍
Now i like to know spec for Ford. HP, PP, installed parts and so on what i can use. Then i 'll more test to find setups for different track (sand, tarmac, snow).
 
Official roadbook for Rallye de France

The date has not been set in stone yet but expect final confirmation within the next week or so. Also, as you can see, I've left plenty of space for the stages :) SWRC drivers are to be ready to jump in the car before the opening time noted, should the stages go faster than expected 👍
 
Last edited:
Yay :D was hoping this would finally happen, I was ready to ask (if not force :lol: ) KT and myself to Ford

The only reason I'm not at Ford is because it used to be a full team! Then when we restarted I thought I'd grown used to the Suzuki and would embarass myself in the Focus. Maybe next season I'll get an offer. ;)
 
Who knows? ;) had a look at the document?
 
I can't. It won't let me because I don't have the software you used to create it, apparently.
 
Darn.. Try now, should be normal .doc
 
@MR rallymorten, happy new gear!:lol: are you going to be online in the next hour?
 
Very nice! Adds a realistic feel to it having a roadbook. Nice job! :D:tup:
 
Happy new year to all of you!, and mitsubishi...
 
so will it be either you start s2000 or WRC?
 
TheYaShoe
so will it be either you start s2000 or WRC?

No, the genius part is that WRC drives first and when they're done we switch to SWRC :)
 
OHHH okay, makes sense! So do we do that after every stage or the entire rally with one then switch to another?
 
TheYaShoe
OHHH okay, makes sense! So do we do that after every stage or the entire rally with one then switch to another?

WRC does their rally first, then whatever support class follows :)
 
@MR rallymorten, happy new gear!:lol: are you going to be online in the next hour?

It's not the New Gear yet. The New Gear comes after the Old Gear, following a Gear Change. Problem is, my Clutch is like 15 cogs behind. :lol:
 
Happy New Year! It's 2013 now in Finland :)
 
Also, rally, I don't have anything for .doc. I use different things. If I sent you the WMA gmail account, could you post it up there?
 
MrMelancholy15
Also, rally, I don't have anything for .doc. I use different things. If I sent you the WMA gmail account, could you post it up there?

If you mean send the content, that could be possible, but, it's new year in 44 minutes :)
 
MrMelancholy15
I mean post it to Google Docs. :lol:

I'll figure out something next year :lol:
 
Sorry but i still have question about WRC car specs. No turbos. What about "Rigidity improvement" or Engine tuning "State 3"?
What about lounge setting are you using "tuning prohibited"? Then you can't install anything on WRC cars and we use then as stock.
 
Sorry but i still have question about WRC car specs. No turbos. What about "Rigidity improvement" or Engine tuning "State 3"?
What about lounge setting are you using "tuning prohibited"? Then you can't install anything on WRC cars and we use then as stock.

No engine tuning.
 
jammy21
Sorry but i still have question about WRC car specs. No turbos. What about "Rigidity improvement" or Engine tuning "State 3"?
What about lounge setting are you using "tuning prohibited"? Then you can't install anything on WRC cars and we use then as stock.

Yes to rigidity, no to engine, and the only class using tuning prohibited is PWRC :)
 
Thx. Now i think i'm finally on the map with specs :)

One more: can i use two different Ford (they have different setups) or do i have to stick with one Ford? Can i change car between stages (in service break)? Between races?
After reading road book and OP : No car change in race (between stages) but between races it's ok?

Rallye de France/Cute d'Azur - Monaco: The tires are sport soft, right?
 
Last edited:
jammy21
Thx. Now i think i'm finally on the map with specs :)

One more: can i use two different Ford (they have different setups) or do i have to stick with one Ford? Can i change car between stages (in service break)? Between races?
After reading road book and OP : No car change in race (between stages) but between races it's ok?

Rallye de France/Cute d'Azur - Monaco: The tires are sport soft, right?

Good to hear :)

I'd prefer you stick to one car, having to scrutineer 2 cars is silly :)

Between rallies, you may :)

Sport soft, yes.
 
Thx again your patience - i'll be silence now and going to practice...
 
Good to hear :)

I'd prefer you stick to one car, having to scrutineer 2 cars is silly :)

Between rallies, you may :)

Sport soft, yes.

He means two of the same car, really. I don't know if that would be too much of an issue; if the redline or engine note changes between stages = illegal upgrade on one. Whichever one is faster likely has the turbo.
 
If you install "Rigidity improvement" you can't removed it - so i have two Ford one with rigidity and one without it (no turbos).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back