WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,917 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did translating and pum i lost it (using new mail to editing - web session lost - everyting that i had write lost it).
Now i did again in Notepad, but not whole video translating but some part. Hope you enjoy this.

00:00-00:32
I: Marcus - it's warm/hot weather today.
M: Yes it's hot! Now is a new day and it's a long one!
I: You had a lot of problems yesterday?
M: Yes. Luckily they didn't took too much time.
I: How you going to pass Loeb?
M: Doing same thing that we did yesterday.

1.01-01:47
Marcus is in the top spot and Loab is few second behind.
Then happened something that has not happened before in rallye.
T: OUH!!
M: WHAT!!
T: OUH!!
M: What happened?
T: Something came through the floor to my ass!
M: Did it really hurt?
T: ÄH!
M: What happened?
T: I don't know. Something came through the floor to my ass!
M: Stoping?
T: No! Wait!
M: Can you continue? What?

02:26-03:04
I: Everything can happened?
M: Yes. It was beyond belief! It was normal driving and Timo start shouting "AIH!!AIH!!"
Something came through the floor and seat to Timo's ass! Seat is very hard/tough material!
Terrible hole in the Timo's seat! Timo's ass is hurting now!
I: How driving went?
M: Äh! We stop there and i ask Timo is everything ok. We drive long way without notes and
Timo was sitting on the edge of seat. Seatbelts were not close. Driving was ruined.


3:30-04:25
I: Timo - what happened?
T: I don't know. Some sharp steel pipe or spoke like's to come to our car.
It decided to come right there where i sit. It's hurt my ass.
I: Is't serious?
T: No! Halt of my ass will be black few months for now on. Nothing more!
I: It's incomprehensible accident!
T: Yes it was. Someone is guessing that it was done by orginizer when they mark those dangerous places.
Cover plastic from pipe was removed and pipe was there exposed. I don't know what was it.
The hole in the seat was size of your finger so that it might be some kind of steel pipe.
I: Now you still have to sit this rally to the end!
T: Now we have to numb my ass and put some pillows on the seat!

05:26
Marcus is having his stomack pain and he had eat only little. He feels sick.
He feel powerless.
Also Timo's ass is still hurting!
Tomorrow they still are going to try they best

06:40
Marcus is still feeling sick and powerless. Two stages is still left.
Marcus is not happy with his driving.
Atmosphere in the car is paintfull. Both (Marcus and Timo) are hurting.

7:42
Timo:
My day went quite well. Sometimes we are driving over 180km/h.
In the stages everything goes well because you have so much adrenaline in your blood and i can use my feet to lift of some weight of my ass.
But between stage intervals when there was even little bump you remember that your ass is hurting.
Biggest problem now is that Marcus is feeling sick and we need to take care his hydration level.

8.42
Timo get his reward as star of the rally and get also special gift!

8:50
Gearbox problem!
Infos by the phone and they can fix gearbox so that they can continue.

9:55
Rear tire goes!

10:15
I: Through the difficulties to valuable 2nd place?
M: Yes! We had a lot of problems even in the end. Gearbox didn't work!
Only 2nd gear works and sometimes 3rd. We had to stop and fix the gearbox.
I: You did loose also rear tire?
M: I didn't hit anything. It was straight and rear tire just broke!
I: How serious is gearbox problem?
M: It's serious. In every rally it's been problem. It's not been fixed. Well this is rally. Now we are in the finish line!
 
The part in the car could almost be guessed, but nice job nonetheless, the few errors that may be is nothing big at all 👍

Plus gotta love Marcus complaining about the gearbox again :lol:
 
Lost half of my concentration when i lost all my writing that i had done in first time. Made it now little shorter version.
 
Thanks for the translation! Helped and ace me a good laugh before I head out to school.👍
 
@Jammy, like I said, terrific job anyway 👍

@Shoe, nanananana, I'm going home in about an hour :p
 
Here's my team banner:

picture.php


What does everyone think?
 
See what I said in the GRC thread. I'll do the same with that one. :p
 
See what I said in the GRC thread. I'll do the same with that one. :p

Did you see what I said back. Same with this one.
 
@James, remember PWRC is tuning prohibited :)
 
which mean's no carbon hood, did you get my PWRC vehicle change rally?
 
Nope, I don't think I got any of your choices except the 206 (:sly:) so if you can PM or post them I'd apprechiate it 👍
 
1TDZletterheadOR_zpse0690533-1_zpsfc4bed36.jpg



MAZDASPEED DROP'S FUNDING​

Somewhat out of the blue MAZDA dropped the funding to TDZ motorsport's estimated less then half,
TDZ motorsport's upon acquiring a new sponsor found this news difficult to take in, "It was really out of the blue, But MAZDA is a struggling company and we wish them all the best in their venture's, there is a window for us to work with each other again we will do so" Dave told us earlier today, another set back to a season yet to begin in the 2013 WRC championship's,
However they have already sourced a new PWRC car, iit get's delivered to the factory in the next 24 hour's,
A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04, In what is fast becoming the TDZ motorsport's racing colour's, Blue over white,
Dave was quoted in saying, " we would be silly to run the Atenza without financial backing from MAZDA, the car wouldn't be competitive, but it was fun to drive, so now with the Evo we may have a title shot, the Mazda was over 200KG heavier then the next heaviest car and nearly 30BHP from maximum allowed, The Evo is bang on power and weight target's"
10 Day's out from the first event and a new car, and a budget cut, can this work, only time will tell,

here you go mate, Mitsubishi Lancer VIII MR GSR '04, Blue over white,
 
here you go mate, Mitsubishi Lancer VIII MR GSR '04, Blue over white,

Nice tastes.


James, you still did not put that in the "Banner Size." Seriously, James, do you read what we say, or just say/do what you want?

That said, that's a pretty huge banner... :lol: It's more like a poster, James.
 
He has changed it again,

also mel, I recently acquired a a Subaru WRX STI '02 sedan if you wish to take delivery of it,
 
So, anyone getting excited for round 1? Still sad I'll have to miss it, feels like half a year wasted :lol: but it won't feel that way when I win in Alaska, Japan, Eiger, Liége, Italy and Germany :sly:
 
He has changed it again,

also mel, I recently acquired a a Subaru WRX STI '02 sedan if you wish to take delivery of it,

No. I've got an '02 wagon. :lol: It looks similar to my '05 wagon, but not the same.

So, anyone getting excited for round 1? Still sad I'll have to miss it, feels like half a year wasted :lol: but it won't feel that way when I win in Alaska, Japan, Eiger, Liége, Italy and Germany :sly:

Yes.
 
wtf? No "in your dreams" comment? :)

Btw I'm actually gonna need someone with the PAL version (still the stupid differentiation) to do me a favor, PM me for more info.
 
Shoot, you caught me with my mind elsewhere.


I'm also really focusing on what I just posted in main WMA thread.
 
Well, it doesn't HAVE to be a PAL person (though preferred so I can download his/her replay and take photos) but it's more to check who is and isn't there, remember the Hall of Flames (with the change)
 
@mel, I know you got the wagon, I sent it to you :lol:

@ rally, NO! I don't know where I'm going! :lol: poogoat's navigation system is telling me where I've been, not where I'm going, just like usual in a poojoke :lol:
 
Rally: i've PAL and if nobody else is voluntaring yet then i would do it.
 
@Dave, I don't need to know when your 🤬 goat has to go :lol: if you we're trying to say about the time problem, that's a legal excuse too.

@Jammy, hired :)
 
ok cool, Jammy, you Da Bomb!!! :lol:
 
So, only a day before the rally. You all know what to do? Oh yes, starting order, let me see.. *thinks to myself "how can I possibly ruin the Mitsubishi and Toyota runs"* :lol:

I'll leave the details for you to decide as long as you remember it must remain the same all the stages 👍
 
How about we all choose like they do in real life?
 
The way they do IRL is champion/championship leader first but we don't have either :lol:
 
Damn, looks like school is going to take up all my time. I'm officially resigning.
 
Good to see so many fans out to watch us testing! :sly:

day4_pg_05_large.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back