WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,917 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening with this PSN down time? What happens if it affects the race?
 
Guys sorry, I may not be able to make it.:( there's still a chance il be there but I'm going to my best friends birthday party. I may still show up. Remember, in still a loyal member, I've been one of the only ones who showed up every single time since I joined. Just a slip up. Sorry guys:(
 
I'm not going to be able to make this event either at this point, I will try though,
 
So, with Toyota and Peugeot both looking "weak" (no offence), with the power I'm granted I'll withdraw their works status. A little late, I know but this means greater chances of filling the other works teams :)
 
I did try to put my WRC car to share but it seems not to work. I get error "Upload fail (ID=11)". What's that mean?
Do you rallymorten check our cars?
 
Last edited:
I did try to put my WRC car to share but it seems not to work. I get error "Upload fail (ID=11)". What's that mean?
Do you rallymorten check our cars?


Thanks Jammy. I thought it was just me. I can't share either. I can't even borrrow cars from people. What are we to do?
 
You can't send anything now. PSN or GT5 problem...
 
Seems that there isn't going to be any rallye tonight...

Edit: Still nobody (10 min to start)...
 
Last edited:
I'm online, but we can't have a rally with just two people...
 
5 min to start. So two online....

Edit: 0 min to start. No race tonight!

Edit: This is not funny anymore. MrM where you were!!??

Rallymorten: When we're going to try to run this rallye? Two weeks from now?
 
Last edited:
I've just got my phone line back on. Problems with snow. It's been on and off.
 
I have been sleeping......
 
also my understanding is that there are still a lot of people in the dark with the PSN problem from what I have read in other forum's, my excuse is I've started a new job and I just returned home,
 
560836_10151438500228092_1992317424_n.jpg



^^ What I was doing... 🤬 that took a long time.
 
OK, I've notced all the different problems so here goes the FINAL REORGANSATON:

Round 1 will be in two weeks unless I before Thursday have a majority saying we should hold it next week and just this one time have back-to-back rallies.

Due to the lack of ways to control it I'll allow turbos, but HP regs stay the same.

I'm hoping we can all look away from this unfortunate incident that is a mix of coincidence, life and plain bad timing. I'm really sorry but to cheer you up see it this way: as we've never really got started it must be because somebody up there doesn't want us to, preferably because they know this would be too good :D

Speaking of that, I didn't find any co-drivers at the party but I've once again made a deal with my brother :)
 
I'm all for holding it in two weeks, however if it gets changed to the 26th I can't go as that is Round 2 of the GRC.

It's a shame we didn't rally last night - it would've been cool to run the same rally as the real life WRC.
 
Forgot about GRC and of course we don't want to clash, so if we don't get going in 2 weeks we'll never do. Also a small prayer to Shoe and Richie: there is still the space at Suzuki and judging from their activity recently Metalgear and (particularly) anonite seem to get freed from their "contracts" soon too. I guess that's nuff said :)

Yeah, quite fun to run Monte Carlo the same weekend as the real :)

On a side note: has anyone noticed how well TrackMania Sunrise theme music fit to GT5?
 
its a bit unfortunate but I cant run this any more, my new job means I'm out doing the whole Adelaide version of the Col de Turini in a mid sized truck whilst the WRC and GRC events are happening,
 
This has nothing to do with my exes.

This has to do with karting.

But, I wish my exes did live in Texas; they'd be farther away. 💡
 
No probs Dave, I still have huge respect for you (because of actually doing what you can to show, that's the spirit right there people!!) and I'm STILL darn jealous at that McLaren offered :lol:

@Mel, I hope you can forgive my joke, I had planned to use it for when (not if, when) you won something but I found another opportunity :)

Ooooh, Race 07, me have 'dat :D but, how do I import/create mods to it and can you recommend any site with more mods? Newb at it and I want to know so badly :lol:
 
@Mel, I hope you can forgive my joke, I had planned to use it for when (not if, when) you won something but I found another opportunity :)

Ooooh, Race 07, me have 'dat :D but, how do I import/create mods to it and can you recommend any site with more mods? Newb at it and I want to know so badly :lol:

Okay, forgiven. :)


Also, nogripracing.com. You might even find me on there (same username.)
 
Oh ho ho, I'll go check it out and see if I can find you, PM if I do :)
 
Oh ho ho, I'll go check it out and see if I can find you, PM if I do :)

Yeah. They've got a 100 MB download per day limit, though, so PM me and I might send you the tracks so that you don't have to download them directly from the site (would take you six or seven days to download just the tracks I've already downloaded.)
 
6-7 days is quite a long time :lol: anyways back on topic, what happened to Intense? No interest?
 
Just to avoid any confusion I am only driving S-WRC. A bit too much for me concentrating on two championships at once.
 
OP updated. Changes:

Richie has been removed from the Independents list

Countdown timer for the final time we'll try round 1 added. Note that if we don't make it this time with more than just a few of us as it has been the previous couple of times, I'll close it (with a "greeting" to GTP) and try another idea which I did in fact present to Mel back in time :)

Also if you want to have some B-Specs "trained" send a FR to WRCtrackshare05 before saturday and 2/3 of them will take part in a CHAMPIONSHIP :scared:
 
Last edited:
France is only a couple of days away, and no activity in the thread?

I haven't had chance to test/practice yet as I've been bombarded with, ironically, a French speaking exam. It's tomorrow, so tomorrow night I should be sending my GT self on the next plane to France to start testing!
 
Katiegan
France is only a couple of days away, and no activity in the thread?

I haven't had chance to test/practice yet as I've been bombarded with, ironically, a French speaking exam. It's tomorrow, so tomorrow night I should be sending my GT self on the next plane to France to start testing!

We're all focusing thats why
 
France is only a couple of days away, and no activity in the thread?

I haven't had chance to test/practice yet as I've been bombarded with, ironically, a French speaking exam. It's tomorrow, so tomorrow night I should be sending my GT self on the next plane to France to start testing!

Et, tu pourras vérifier ce que t'as appris! :lol:

(And, you'll be able to verify what you've learned!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back