WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,916 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a moment I thought I was dreaming... WE'RE STILL ALIVE :lol:

@KT, lol, coincidence ftw, so next interview you're doing in French?

@marco, note the "Focus" part of it for me :sly:

@Mel, yeah, yeah, vantant juste un peu plus (or do we want to get into a huge arguing in german again? :lol: )
 
You're not French, rally. Désolé. :lol:

The translation would be "tu vantes un peu." (You boast a bit)
 
Touché

^ That proves just exactly how useful Google translate is :lol:

Anyways I really hope to finally get going and that for more than one round (if we don't then that's it for the WRC adventure). Just to lure you to show up there's a treat for those who do, but I won't say any more, my mouth is shut and my hands handcuffed (don't worry, it's not the police :lol: )
 
^ That proves just exactly how useful Google translate is :lol:

Anyways I really hope to finally get going and that for more than one round (if we don't then that's it for the WRC adventure). Just to lure you to show up there's a treat for those who do, but I won't say any more, my mouth is shut and my hands handcuffed (don't worry, it's not the police :lol: )

Those are some strange, Danish women, then, right? :lol:
 

469x264.jpg


Who would've thought, that the country known for that^, could be like that!? :eek: :lol:
 
Me! :lol: actually been quite a long time since I was there.. But I do remember trying the Extreme Racers all the time and walking like a drunk especially after the first time (to my defence I did a drink-and-drive with cola :lol: ). Next challenge: Ferrari World, who's with me? Or maybe just some bumper cars (Hey, we can do that on Top Gear :D )
 
That's a theme park? I thought it was just a bunch of Danish houses. :lol: :scared:
 
I should be there (france rally) and hopefully better participation than last time (me and Katiegan).
 
@Mel, that's Legoland :)

@Jammy, I really hope there will, but let's wait and see. If little enough people show up (hopefully we're at least half the signups) that's the less treats for me to give. And that's a quite nice treat :nervous:
 
Lego land reminds me of this,

people have far to much time on their hands,
 
My brother told me about that yesterday.. Gangnam Style took 2012, this one takes 2013 :lol: BUT as we know we love it when the videos are blocked in our country 👎
 
wtf? why would they ban it?
 
Ask YG Entertainment and UMG
 
Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted in a while.
 
MonSpaNur

Portuguese

Impreza WRC 03

Mini Cooper 07

What are the real names (in GT5) of the Chamonix stages?
And the spec of the cars (power, weight and tyres)?
 
Good to see a new face :)

I'll take the Impreza is for WRC and the Mini for SWRC?

The names used for the chamonix tracks are their "real" ones, so the "west" version is also called "west" in the roadbook.

Power, weight, tyres etc. are on the OP but just to make a long story short:

WRC
315hp, 1230kg (stock weight of all WRC cars)

SWRC
2000ccm or less displacement, 275hp, 1200kg

PWRC
Tuning prohibited, 305hp, 1350kg
 
Good to see a new face :)

Is good to be called new when you are 49 years old :)

I'll take the Impreza is for WRC and the Mini for SWRC?

No, the Mini is for the WRC and the Impreza for the SWRC :D

The names used for the chamonix tracks are their "real" ones, so the "west" version is also called "west" in the roadbook.

Ok, thanks. 👍

Power, weight, tyres etc. are on the OP but just to make a long story short:

You make it to short, you forget the tyres :lol:
 
Is good to be called new when you are 49 years old :)

Lol, I meant new in that I haven't meet you before, though if i remember correctly I did see you check here once or so?

No, the Mini is for the WRC and the Impreza for the SWRC :D

Oh, that must be a misunderstanding, the WRC class is for "proper" rally cars only, not that Mini is not a good rally car but it's limited to rally cars from '97 or later :)

Ok, thanks. 👍

You're welcome 👍

You make it to short, you forget the tyres :lol:

OP

Important:

...
Tyres:


For gravel and snow stages, we're not really spoilt for choice. For tarmac stages, we'll be using Sport Soft tyres.
​

Hope it helps. By the way, I can't and won't force you to do it, but, they're still open at Suzuki *nudge nudge* :)

Anyways I hope you'll be there in that little more than 2 days
 
You're welcome 👍

Thanks

Lol, I meant new in that I haven't meet you before, though if i remember correctly I did see you check here once or so?

Yes, i keep a eye in this OP, but i`m racing in IMMORTAL`s leagues, so is impossible for me to do this championship.
Only now, in the break between seasons, i can enter in next Saturday rally.

Oh, that must be a misunderstanding, the WRC class is for "proper" rally cars only, not that Mini is not a good rally car but it's limited to rally cars from '97 or later :)

Yes, i know that i have very little chances in the Mini in the WRC, but i was hopeful of a good result with the Impreza WRC in the SWRC (the cars in the entry list are way less competitive than the Subaru).
Now you wreck my chances of a unfair advantage, many thanks.

Hope it helps. By the way, I can't and won't force you to do it, but, they're still open at Suzuki *nudge nudge* :)

Ok, the OP is updated.
But, if so, why the roadbook is not in the foot of the OP?
I do not know where it is, is buried in the middle of the comments, i saw it once long time a go.

The Suzuki WRC is a nice car, but i dream to do a rally in the Impreza WRC 03 since the 2004`s GT4 Prologue, that`s why my choice.

Anyways I hope you'll be there in that little more than 2 days

Only a catastrophe would prevent me to be there.
 
Last edited:
Could you put this also in OP.
WRC
315hp, 1230kg (stock weight of all WRC cars)

On timed/hot lap start position: you should be in near/close to starting line, not few meter behind where you could take more speed when you start your 2nd timed/hot lap, right?
 
@Jammy, don't worry, I know how to do it (start time difference) :)

@MonSpaNur, IMMORTAL's always ruining it for the interested drivers, no offence :lol:

I'd recommend you to reread the rules for SWRC and PWRC if you wanted to drive a WRC in SWRC :)

The name of rally France is a link which should lead straight to it 👍

Hope this helps 👍
 
@KT, lol, coincidence ftw, so next interview you're doing in French?

I refuse to speak in, or be spoken to, in any other language apart from English for a while. :scared:

I accidentally said 'I am a fish', instead of 'I have a fish'. So I think it's best if I stick to speaking English. :lol:
 
:lol: I didn't know you were a movie star :D digital cookie, free B-Spec grinding and a '70 B-Day ticket to the first to get the reference 👍

By the way, I have an announcement to make later today, so you might want to keep an eye on the website after 14-15-ish gmt time 👍
 
Last edited:
KT@avatar: Is that Ken Block? Or Kimi? ;)
 
I can imagine it's Block :sly:

Btw Jammy you don't happen to have a good setup for the Focus? You know, one of that kind that gives the Mitsusbishi kicka** and us a 1-2 victory? :D

Also, I joined a rally-ish (ya know, rally, online in GT5, that kind of rally) and there just might be a slight chance of another driver. But don't get your hopes up yet :)
 
I refuse to speak in, or be spoken to, in any other language apart from English for a while. :scared:

I accidentally said 'I am a fish', instead of 'I have a fish'. So I think it's best if I stick to speaking English. :lol:

Avoir =/= être.


Anyways, did the teacher hear that? :scared: I remember one time, I made a huge mistake like that in German (wrong gender) and the German teacher didn't hear. Immediately, I enunciated it more clearly, but correctly, and got away with it.
 
Don't worry people, we all make mistakes in foreign languages :)

Hoping to have a full field tomorrow *presses thumbs*
 
Don't worry people, we all make mistakes in foreign languages :)

Hoping to have a full field tomorrow *presses thumbs*

Rarely, anymore. After speaking French for 16 years, Spanish for 3, English for 14 (?) and German for 3, I don't make mistakes too often. Mainly, I make mistakes in German, because there are three genders. That alone doesn't make sense.
 
Well as they say practise makes master (or something like that). Speaking of practise I better start doing so, despite finally making an agreement with my brother to co-drive he's demanding too much for too little, no advantage there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back