WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,926 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as they say practise makes master (or something like that). Speaking of practise I better start doing so, despite finally making an agreement with my brother to co-drive he's demanding too much for too little, no advantage there

Practice makes perfect is the English translation.
 
See what I did? :sly:
 
No, not that, we we're talking about correct translations and corrections when I (intentionally, of course) make a mistake and you correct it

Anyways I think we're drifting quite far off-topic, so I'm gonna put it back on-topic. Mel, would you or should I?
 
No, not that, we we're talking about correct translations and corrections when I (intentionally, of course) make a mistake and you correct it

Anyways I think we're drifting quite far off-topic, so I'm gonna put it back on-topic. Mel, would you or should I?

I'll hopefully be at rally, with rallymorten, who is from Denmark, where Danish is spoken.

Who needs on-topic? :rolleyes:
 
We will start the stages "under the bridge", like in the maps in the page 21, or we do full lap?

Yesterday i did 3.27 in the big stage and 2.14 in the west stage (both full lap) with the WRC.
They are good times or i`m way of pace?
 
Yes, rally from the Danish speaking country of Denmark will be at the rally to compete with MrMelancholy15 from Canada where they speak.. French and English so basically it's Frenglish :sly:

@Mon, we're doing full laps, it makes the timing issue much easier :) and I don't think I got exactly which cars you would be using? Oh and don't forget to FR :)
 
Can we please keep things on topic here please?
 
@Mon, we're doing full laps, it makes the timing issue much easier :) and I don't think I got exactly which cars you would be using? Oh and don't forget to FR :)

Full laps with a standing start or a rolling start?

Your PSN nick is "Rallymorten", right?

WRC: Subaru Impreza Rally Car`03

SWRC: Mini Cooper S`07
 
Right mr. Rotch, my apologies. to the rest of you, you heard him. I don't want to have to end this due to a locked thread.

@Mon, Standing, rallymorten, will add asap
 
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here. I've just been busy with exams and such. What time is the race?
 
As Mr. Rotch said, let's get back on topic: setting up the stages for Rally Alaska currently so add the sharers to be the first to have a look at them 👍
 
What are the share accounts again? I forgot. :dunce:
 
Katiegan
What are the share accounts again? I forgot. :dunce:

The first is WRCtrackshare1, the rest are 0x with x being a number between 2 and 5 👍
 
WRCtracksshared account? What's this?
 
Has anyone seen james?
 
ELmarcotuff
Has anyone seen james?

I'm here just haven't posted in a while.
 
I just had to delete a load of people from my list so I could add the track share accounts. I think I'll have to dupe over my race cars from various series on to my Katiegan account, which is A-Spec level 6 or something :lol:. Katiegan can be my racing account, wolfdragon97 can be my everyday/building cars account, for it is level 36 and has lots of moneyz for spending. :D
 
Hey RM Would you mind retiring me from the entire PWRC? I might as well continue with SWRC just because I feel confident rallying with a FWD but I don't enjoy SWRC too much.
 
TheYaShoe
Hey RM Would you mind retiring me from the entire PWRC? I might as well continue with SWRC just because I feel confident rallying with a FWD but I don't enjoy SWRC too much.

As requested, you are now removed from PWRC :)
 
When are we goin tomorrow
 
Well, I will be testing in my lounge. If anyone cares to join, the more the merrier!
 
Sorry, ITCC testing. That's what I implied above, too.

Yea, I got it, just letting everyone know incase they were planning on going on.:) PSN:Ya-Shoe if you haven't got it yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back