WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,912 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone able to test a few hours before the race?
 
TheYaShoe
Hopefully 1 hour before start il be on buddy. Add my psn Ya-Shoe.

OK will do.
 
Im going to do my best to make this event. My mom is meeting up with an old friend at lunch time so im hoping we'll be done in time but im not sure. So if i miss i apologies, but oll do my best.
 
I don't know if I'll be able to test, depends on my brother :)

ELmarcotuff
Im going to do my best to make this event. My mom is meeting up with an old friend at lunch time so im hoping we'll be done in time but im not sure. So if i miss i apologies, but oll do my best.

Don't worry marco, even if you don't make it it's a legit excuse before the start so that won't be marked 👍
 
Yeah... Always give advanced warning of your presence I mean absence! Give advanced warning of absence!
 
Last edited:
Practise room open: 1472-6399-8408-2431-3452 or just select from my profile :)

Edit: Moving to my private
 
Last edited:
rallymorten
Practise room open: 1472-6399-8408-2431-3452 or just select from my profile :)

On my way.
 
Just over 90 minutes people
 
Just sorting out the tunes for my cars now. Sending them over to my other account does not send over the tunes too! Good job I duped them.
 
Guys, the real question is... Where's jammy? He's the most enthusiastic about all this and I haven't heard or seen him online. Dahell.
 
1 hour! 4 in the room and KT on the list too makes it 5 which doesn't look good for this series
 
Where does this leave me?


🤬 sleep. 🤬 flat tires. 🤬 🤬.


I'm grumpy, I need more rallying, but it seems I'm late.
 
It might be the end of WRC, but as I've said in there, something is brewing, possibly a takeover, possibly a conversion to just doing spot rallies, but let's wait and see :)
 
If you can hold the rally for maybe another hour we finished eating and my paremts are just talking to their old friends if you do that i can make it
 
It might be the end of WRC, but as I've said in there, something is brewing, possibly a takeover, possibly a conversion to just doing spot rallies, but let's wait and see :)

So, I'm late again?
 
I'm not up for much more tonight tbh, as bad as it may be. But I have something to lighten up things, results after SS1 of 2:

Driver Gap to leader

Jammy 1:45,4
YaShoe +0:01,0
MonSpaNur +0:01,4
Rallymorten +0:06,2
Katiegan +0:06,6
James +0:09,8

So as of right now the rally is to be settled between the all-timer and the two new to the series.. Exciting!
 
MrMelancholy15
So, I'm late again?

Its ok, i couldn't make it either
 
And neither of you guys will be listed in the HOF. However a few someone will..´

Edit: Results:

Jammy 5:08,5
MonSpaNur +0:06,6
YaShoe +0:13,8
Rallymorten +0:13,9 (0,1 🤬 second from a podium :lol: )
Katiegan +0:39,0
James +1:09,3

Who'd have thought that. Jammy takes the win with MonSpaNur who was only going to do this rally in second place, and the closest possible separating 3rd and 4th. Katie had a, no offence, relaxed drive as usual and James, wel,, was even more relaxed (times say)

But well, as I said in the thread, this is the end of WRC, at least for a foreseeable future, though the Shoe/MonSpaNur combination might continue running the series or we might keep it to a series of spot rallies for now and maybe gather interest for a very final attempt. Stay tuned though, and please, as only you can tell, if you'd be interested in the spot rallies/continuation, do nothing, if not, please show yourself the door from my friends list as I might need that space, not that I hate you or anything but I hope you understand
 
Last edited:
There were 6 people, and there should've been at least 8, under normal circumstances. :(
 
A sad story, yes, but nothing is so sad it isn't good for anything. Remember the touring car and GT ideas I presented?
 
Vaguely. :lol:


If we do end up running those, we could try to make them a bit (an hour or two) later than the WRC, maybe, so I don't sleep through them as often.
 
Thx rallymorten to try to run this. Was fun as long as it lasted. Nothing more couldn't be done.
I'm now out of this and heading other series. CYA somewhere...
 
@Mel, that's more than possible, the only reason WRC is/was as late/early was a compromise of you guys "over there" having a chance of making it while it's not too late for europeans

@Jammy, I'm sorry it didn't get to more but I hope to see you around :)
 
I'm sorry too. I did many hours testing and setup tuning but i hope they will be used somewhere...
 
I'm sorry too. I did many hours testing and setup tuning but i hope they will be used somewhere...

You won the last ever rally held on GT5 by GTP. :lol: 👍 That's something.
 
Not funny - like karts - like Fiat - nothing seem to work for me :confused:
 
Edit: Results:

Jammy 5:08,5
MonSpaNur +0:06,6
YaShoe +0:13,8
Rallymorten +0:13,9 (0,1 🤬 second from a podium :lol: )
Katiegan +0:39,0
James +1:09,3

Congratulations Jammy, a clear victory.

I`m very happy that my mistake in the warm up lap (i damaged the front left wheel) do not make me lose any place, i was afraid of that.

But well, as I said in the thread, this is the end of WRC, at least for a foreseeable future, though the Shoe/MonSpaNur combination might continue running the series

Why not the Shoe/MonSpaNur/morten combination running the series?
You can step out from the bull`s head, but help with the running.
That way, your experience with this series will do not be wasted.
Think about that, please.
 
Last edited:
My 'relaxed drive' was because I picked up pretty much every mechanical damage you can on SS2.

I'm sorry to say this, but I've had enough. Nothing is happening with this series and I feel like I'm being messed around. All those weekends I put towards WRC could've been used on another series.

I'm out, until this championship actually becomes a championship.
 
But, where were you for ITCC? That was a huge success!

We had 9 cars, even without you and Felix (BatistaWWE94.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back