WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,912 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing IROC, it's from another forum.
 
Totally understandable KT, I don't blame you for that :) Though you will be interested for the possible spot rallies? *begging*
 
Last edited:
Sure, I'd be up for some spot rallies.
 
Hei guys and Rallymorten,
I'm very sorry I couldn't make it to the race on Saturday. Unfortunately I had Day Surgery at hospital booked in for Friday and was expecting it to be not too much of a deal. However, without going into too much personal detail, they ended up having to do more surgery on me than first thought. I'm home now but feeling sorry for myself with all the pain I'm in. I guess I perhaps should have mentioned this before but when they said Day Surgery I was expecting to walk in and walk out no problems but it didn't work out that way.
I sincerely hope my none attendance hasn't affected the decision to discontinue this. Would've been fun and I too have been doing plenty of testing. :'(
 
RichieTeamBreed
Hei guys and Rallymorten,
I'm very sorry I couldn't make it to the race on Saturday. Unfortunately I had Day Surgery at hospital booked in for Friday and was expecting it to be not too much of a deal. However, without going into too much personal detail, they ended up having to do more surgery on me than first thought. I'm home now but feeling sorry for myself with all the pain I'm in. I guess I perhaps should have mentioned this before but when they said Day Surgery I was expecting to walk in and walk out no problems but it didn't work out that way.
I sincerely hope my none attendance hasn't affected the decision to discontinue this. Would've been fun and I too have been doing plenty of testing. :'(

You dont need to be sorry
 
I need to apologize to all of you. After a chat with MonSpaNur yesterday I finally realised the only reason for this series' demise is me, which I probably should've figured out earlier :lol: so my deepest apologies and to make it up I'm working on a review which first and foremost will come in a new post on here. So if you can forgive me the next destination is Alaska and hopefully we can have some kick-ass action over there close to Mel's place (we did have a kick-ass exciting final for 3rd in France though, so I'm pumped :sly: )

Hei guys and Rallymorten,
I'm very sorry I couldn't make it to the race on Saturday. Unfortunately I had Day Surgery at hospital booked in for Friday and was expecting it to be not too much of a deal. However, without going into too much personal detail, they ended up having to do more surgery on me than first thought. I'm home now but feeling sorry for myself with all the pain I'm in. I guess I perhaps should have mentioned this before but when they said Day Surgery I was expecting to walk in and walk out no problems but it didn't work out that way.
I sincerely hope my none attendance hasn't affected the decision to discontinue this. Would've been fun and I too have been doing plenty of testing. :'(

A little early warning wouldn't have been bad, but you weren't the only not there. Besides, better late than never, and there's nothing you could do. I doubt they'd take "I have to go home and do a rally" as a valid excuse :lol: you're still in 👍

Though, if the Citroens and Aesys doesn't show in Alaska I'll free them :)

WRCdrivers1of7_zpsfdb1ad08.jpg

WRCmanufacturers1of7_zpsc05ba01b.jpg


So I hope we can still keep it going, at least for season 1 :) (begging you'll forgive this though I understand if you don't)
 
Äh! I have made deal to other series already (race time saturday 18.00GMT) so i'm not sure if i could join you anymore any of races. We'll see. I let you know when i'm come to join you.
 
I know, it's been quite a mess, so it's completely understandable if you can't :)
 
So if you can forgive me the next destination is Alaska

Mate, i will try to do the most rally`s i can, depends of F10 stock championship schedule (i try to avoid boring tracks like Indy R.C., Daytona R.C. and Fuji and the rally`s give a excuse to do so), but only if i`m allowed to drive the Subaru WRC 08, even as a no scoring (for constructors) 3rd driver (after my 2nd place in Chamonix the factory would sign me... i think).
 
Well easy enough Mon, if one of the works Subs can't attend you'll be the works driver and score points for them. I have a feel now that Jammy might be leaving, Aesys is not showing and Shoe is without a teammate Subaru just might win the Manufacturers :scared:
 
Well easy enough Mon, if one of the works Subs can't attend you'll be the works driver and score points for them.

You mean that i`m only allowed to drive the 08 when one of the works Subaru drivers do not attend?
Or i can drive it independently of the factory drivers attendance?
 
You can use it as a thrid driver for Subaru. So if one of their regular drivers can't attend you'll "replace" him. If not, you can still use it but you'll not score points for the manufacturer :)
 
You can use it as a thrid driver for Subaru. So if one of their regular drivers can't attend you'll "replace" him. If not, you can still use it but you'll not score points for the manufacturer :)

Ok.

Alasca in 16 February?
And the stages, when they will be made available to download?
 
@Mon, they should be up on the WRCsharers but, ehm, I can
t get to them before in a week BUT I can download them and share them on my main account, it does save some time. Expect the first one up tonight and replaced by the next in about 24 hours :)

@Mel, Mon invited me to a talk yesterday and that's where the lightning stroke.

To all, times for S1 will be as usual though they may change for S2 come that day it might happen.

If PWRC fails to deliver 6 or more cars in Alaska, that class will fold, same with SWRC in Japan. In turn, we'll go back to 5 or 6 stages in WRC :)
 
@Mon, they should be up on the WRCsharers but, ehm, I can
t get to them before in a week BUT I can download them and share them on my main account, it does save some time. Expect the first one up tonight and replaced by the next in about 24 hours :)

Ok, but what are their names for we known we are downloading the right ones?

And the rally schedule?

@Mel, Mon invited me to a talk yesterday and that's where the lightning stroke.

Nice, now you have somebody to blame if thinks go wrong.
To all, times for S1 will be as usual though they may change for S2 come that day it might happen.

S1? S2? What you mean?
 
Nice, now you have somebody to blame if things go wrong.

No. More likely to be "if alarm clock lacks strength." Anyways... I'm still in, if everyone else is. :dopey: And video, why not?
 
@Mon, like I said, the only to blame is me, not you :)

S1 = Season 1, so S2 = Season 2, etc.

Gonna be interesting to see Alaska, for multiple reasons..

Edit: once again:

WRCtrackshare1
WRCtrackshare02
-03
-04
-05
 
Last edited:
@rallymorten

So, S1 mean Season 1.
Why you did not write the full word?
Are you afraid to get callus in your fingertips?

And the tracks have the appealing name of "WRCtrackshare1" and "WRCtrackshare2"?
 
Hey, I have the right to be lazy don't I :lol:

Yep but remember 2, 3, 4 and 5 have a 0 before the number :sly:
 
Does this mean i have a teammate?
 
Who's the biggest idiot?

Me! I put cardboard in the garbage next to the cardboard bin today.

Well, actually, I think I'm not as much an idiot as I was rushing to get out of the cold, before I got frostbite. :lol: Stupid weather, there's the idiot.
 
I did mean me for all the confusion and stuff I caused. But this time it's final. If we stop in Alaska, we stop for ever (or at least for some time to regain the will to possibly do it) 👍
 
BUT I can download them and share them on my main account, it does save some time. Expect the first one up tonight and replaced by the next in about 24 hours :)

Where are the stages?
Not available in your account since yesterday... for sure...
 
I know, they didn't show for me on my sharers either.. :confused: wondering if this has to do with the 2.10 as this was a little the same problem with James' car.
 
I know, they didn't show for me on my sharers either.. :confused: wondering if this has to do with the 2.10 as this was a little the same problem with James' car.

So, they changed their names for "WRCtrackmissing1/ 02/ 03/ 04 /05" ...

A lot less appealing than the original names, I must to said...
 
@rallymorten

If I`m unable to start to practice the Alasca stages today (at least one of then), i`m out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back