6480193573_6b19f3fede_z.jpg

6477865993_620612e675_z.jpg

...and one for the Ford supporters.
6477985083_13ca489cbc_z.jpg

6477867153_b3c57c11f3_z.jpg

6475781099_298572cdec_z.jpg

6475537359_6b44deb02b_z.jpg

6475325783_192aa5e3a9_z.jpg

I like that 500 shot. The darks seem a little too dark in the photos. Maybe dial down the contrast a bit cause the exposure seems right.

Great start to your gallery Woodski 👍. Fantastic composition and lighting in all of them although i think Bry is right about the 500 shot, still a great shot though.

Hope to see more from you. you should enter in some of the comps aswell :)👍

The Z4 GT3 pic has fantastic lighting and composition, but I hate jumping cars unless its a rally car :P

I miss my Scuderia :(

Hey i just noticed i never checked out this gallery. Odd since its been here for a while.

I really love the fiat from the first set. Your pictures are really crisp and you got the focus down good( something i always have a problem with)

I dunno if you edit or not but that lambo looks way to sharpened, it kinda looks like some 2d vector. Tone it down a bit and that lambo photo would be amazing.

All in all though, your photos are great and you got some great angles. Im suprised you dont have more hits here.

I dunno if you edit or not but that lambo looks way to sharpened, it kinda looks like some 2d vector. Tone it down a bit and that lambo photo would be amazing.

All in all though, your photos are great and you got some great angles. Im suprised you dont have more hits here.

All of my photos are taken in BigShot mode, then uploaded onto flickr. Keeps a high quality image, I sharpened it very little in photoshop post picture, if you de-sharpen it it looks identical, so I don't know what to tell you, haha.

All of my photos are taken in BigShot mode, then uploaded onto flickr. Keeps a high quality image, I sharpened it very little in photoshop post picture, if you de-sharpen it it looks identical, so I don't know what to tell you, haha.

I wish i had a fast enough ISP to do that, man i only download at like 200kb a second. Bigshots are already sharp enough as it is, it just seems like that one looks way more sharp compared to the rest of your photos. Odd that it only has a mild sharpen to it.

Great shots as usual. The last shot is great, very vibrant colour. Perhaps abit more angle to the shot but otherwise good.

Keep it up and look forward to more 👍

I have to agree with Stoney on the last shot. Whatever you did with that it worked very well. Its top notch, just a bit more angle like was said, and it would be an amazing photo.

Your picture quality is always fantastic. Great picture, just never got into the looks of that car.

Back