World Endurance Interlagos 2Hour Special Event. COMPLETED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 133 comments
Part 3:
7278482209429815296_0.jpg
7278482207416550400_0.jpg
7278482217482880008_0.jpg

7277919267665773576_0.jpg
7278482209566131200_0.jpg
7431041644122636288_0.jpg

Not really the race i hoped for, but i enjoyed it nonetheless.

I guess i didn't have the pace to keep up with the front row anyways but my screw up at turn 1 at the start of the race sealed my fate for the rest of it. From beyond that point it was a lonely run, seeing the front runners only when i was about to get lapped.

Still, it was a great experience and congrats again to @Drex124 for his win. Im looking foward to your next event @paoloevans!

There is 1 full time space still available in my Sprint Cup GT World Challenge Series mate. Your welcome to it if you want? :)

@paoloevans and entire group of racers . . . AWESOME RACE!

I had a great time (although getting tough after 1.5 hour point) but great time none the less. Nothing unexpected, figured I would be last with this bunch of awesome GR.1 racers but still . . . great time.

I tried to pass at opportune times (sorry to @paoloevans for that last lap bump) and tried avoiding passing on the esses at nearly all costs (most of the GR.3 drivers were probably wondering why the GR.1 was sitting behind them for the entire S section). A few track limits penalties but over all I think I ran pretty clean (like EVERYONE else).

Sign me up for the next one! Thank you to @paoloevans for organizing and running this event.

Of course I cannot sign off without a challenge, for the GR.1 racers I plan on practicing more and will be up front next time . . . watch for me. Although GR.3 looked very fun too.

Thank you to all for an awesome time! Enjoy your racing!

@paoloevans and entire group of racers . . . AWESOME RACE!

I had a great time (although getting tough after 1.5 hour point) but great time none the less. Nothing unexpected, figured I would be last with this bunch of awesome GR.1 racers but still . . . great time.

I tried to pass at opportune times (sorry to @paoloevans for that last lap bump) and tried avoiding passing on the esses at nearly all costs (most of the GR.3 drivers were probably wondering why the GR.1 was sitting behind them for the entire S section). A few track limits penalties but over all I think I ran pretty clean (like EVERYONE else).

Sign me up for the next one! Thank you to @paoloevans for organizing and running this event.

Of course I cannot sign off without a challenge, for the GR.1 racers I plan on practicing more and will be up front next time . . . watch for me. Although GR.3 looked very fun too.

Thank you to all for an awesome time! Enjoy your racing!

@Timm Sheehan no worries about the last lap! :)

I still managed to make turn 1 (kind of) and I believe @GTP_Guido held back until I was under control?! (a true gent:tup:)

Glad you enjoyed the event :D

Last edited:
I had a lot of fun in this race, even though I was out of any battles after the first stint and was kind of left alone in no man's land. It's a fun track in the Lexus, and it's a fun car to drive in general, so I didn't need to be racing anyone to enjoy it :)

If we do any more endurance races I'm definitely picking the Lexus again. I'm sure other cars will use less fuel or wear the tyres less, but it remains perfectly stable even with the tyres all worn out.

Great night of racing 👍

I had a lot of fun in this race, even though I was out of any battles after the first stint and was kind of left alone in no man's land. It's a fun track in the Lexus, and it's a fun car to drive in general, so I didn't need to be racing anyone to enjoy it :)

If we do any more endurance races I'm definitely picking the Lexus again. I'm sure other cars will use less fuel or wear the tyres less, but it remains perfectly stable even with the tyres all worn out.

Great night of racing 👍

Enjoyed the first stint battles :)

Thanks again for the event. Best racing I was in all week, best driving I did all week as well. Sorry to @paoloevans and @GTP_Guido as I know I stomped in the middle of that battle a couple of times and @R1600Turbo as I am pretty sure I made a hash of passing you twice while not screwing up the guy in front. You guys were having amazing battles all race.

Need to go get some more photos

I think that the LMP1/GT worked really well to be honest. As I said pre race its the first time I've hosted an event like this and also the first time I've driven in one (other than an event organised by @Hoonigan a while back, which I disconnected after 2 laps!)

Especially on a tight and twisty circuit like Interlagos. Respect to all drivers :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back