World of Warships(Free to Play)

Funniest thing just happened.

I came up to half the enemy team around their carrier in my Minekaze. I launched the torps and ran.
I did die whilst running but the sight of that carrier going down when flanked by half the team was so funny.

So who's excited about the German cruiser and Russian destroyer tech trees coming October 19th?

I'm definitely going down the German line, but not too sure about the destroyers. Apparently they're going to be superior to U.S. destroyers in almost every way but will lack torpedo range in comparison.

Last edited:
Just had the best round ever...
Screenshot 2015-10-06 21.49.39.png

So close to the Nagato too!!!

Edit:

Worked. That was a good round, but not sure how you sunk someone and it not show.

And while I'm 4,000 miles away from my laptop, I can't help but think if I stayed up for two more matches or so I could've gotten the Nagato...

Edit:

Worked. That was a good round, but not sure how you sunk someone and it not show.

And while I'm 4,000 miles away from my laptop, I can't help but think if I stayed up for two more matches or so I could've gotten the Nagato...
I didn't sink anyone. I capped with my team all dead and the majority of theirs alive and trying to find me.

妙義 (みょうぎ)is transcripted as "Myogi" or "Myougi", but not "Miyogi". ;)

So, after not playing for a long time, but seeing this:
SfTs-rIDASY.jpg

...I decided to shoot some ISIS, too. :lol:

However, the only Russian ship I have yet is the Aurora cruiser, but I managed to kick some ass on it:
shot-15.10.03_00.28.26-0362.jpg
shot-15.10.03_00.28.32-0162.jpg
shot-15.10.03_00.28.36-0802.jpg

Also... The Wyoming battleship is cool, too. Or I'm just more lucky on it. My teammates told me the Myougi is stronger, but to me, it was a pain compared to my short experience on the Wyoming.

So after downloading the updates I fired up the game and wow...the steering is horrible now. At least 5 secs to react? C"mon... I got the first kill though. :D

Whaaaaa....? Five seconds?
Yep...But its because of lag but not that kind of internet lag but feels like lag input. Though most of my games the steering is perfectly fluid no lag . I collided with an island one time because no matter what I do the ship won't steer. Ship's steering wasn't damaged yet. Its not my keyboard also because it would steer but it just takes too long. Even the choosing of weapons and when switching to artillery camera takes too long 5secs and above.

Bought the Murmansk on Friday and it is awesome. Not just the ship itself, but it makes soooo much money. 👍

yeah not sure what you're talking about with long turn response times, other than what they've always been. If you went from a destroyer to battleship, it's going to be more than five seconds due to rudder traverse time...

But if you're talking about a small ship like cruiser or destroyer, then you have something wrong on your end..

Just got the Nagato and it's frickin awesome.

However, I'm starting to notice more and more and more and more is that I'll destroy over 95% of an enemies HP and someone shooting HE will get the kill. In this game, kills are everything, and there needs to be a system that awards the killer more than the taker.

Just got the Nagato and it's frickin awesome.

However, I'm starting to notice more and more and more and more is that I'll destroy over 95% of an enemies HP and someone shooting HE will get the kill. In this game, kills are everything, and there needs to be a system that awards the killer more than the taker.
Remember years ago in WT? It will come, just it will take time.

Remember years ago in WT? It will come, just it will take time.
Well I was referencing it from Battlefield (3 I think), where you were awarded with the percentage of damage done. Once you inflict 51% of damage to someone, you're then tagged to that player until death, or his health reaches 51% again...

I don't know how the coins and research is awarded honestly, but this needs to be addressed.

I dunno about that... It seems like if I go in a match with 3 citadels, 43 hits, and a bunch of other stuff, I'll get xxx XP, but if I tag a kill or two to that with far fewer hits and 1 citadel, I'll get XXXX XP..

Another thing I just noticed is the lag time when joining a match in the Fuso. I've been playing as the Fuso for the last few months and never have I ever been able to join before the timer expired, sometimes before it even appears. Now that I'm in the Nagato, every match I play I join early, just like all the other ships I've ever played other than the Fuso..

Well, today I had so many matches in my Fuso where I maybe got 1 kill and top the leaderboard through pure damage.
Yeah, that happens a lot when you first start out, but when you begin to play against Nagatos and Amagis.... not so much...

Coincidentaly, I just played against an Izumo, something I'll be looking forward to.

Back