world tour seperate from event list?

ive been playing world tour for a fair few hours done alot of races got alot of wins,so why isnt any of it showing up on the event list???
any info will be appreciated!.
Thanks.

World tour rarely completes an entire event.

It's usually just one race from one event than another from a different one. They do count towards the same goal.

There is an issue here because sometimes the Track raced in the World Tour mode does not exist in the Series when going through the Event list.

This is probably a game design thing, T10 scripted the order of the tracks and always give you an event that the Car will qualify for, or another from your garage, it doesnt care if the actual track exists in the Series.

So the game can become quite long, in theory completing 500 races in World Tour mode can only make 300 Gold medals appear in the Event List. And because the event is always different, you will hardly see events ticked in Event List as they are not played in order.

World tour rarely completes an entire event.

It's usually just one race from one event than another from a different one. They do count towards the same goal.

I just went into the event list last night after reaching Level 18 and currently in the Semi-Pro Tour... I only had one event checkmarked off as complete - a Top Gear bowling event where there was only 1/1 events. Most others show I have only completed 1/5 or 2/5 events.

This is a good thing - the game is huge even without playing online!

There is an issue here because sometimes the Track raced in the World Tour mode does not exist in the Series when going through the Event list.

This is probably a game design thing, T10 scripted the order of the tracks and always give you an event that the Car will qualify for, or another from your garage, it doesnt care if the actual track exists in the Series.

So the game can become quite long, in theory completing 500 races in World Tour mode can only make 300 Gold medals appear in the Event List. And because the event is always different, you will hardly see events ticked in Event List as they are not played in order.

I'm not so sure that's true. At least, that's not how it was in FM3 and I can't imagine them doing it in FM4. Otherwise, if you didn't win that race, there would be no possible way to go back and replay it to get 1st.

Everything is in the event list. Just might take a few races to show its complete. Thats why you will usually see 9/10 at the top right of the screen when you are about to race an event.

Hah! I thought that would be the case, so I just went straight to the event list 👍

Jerome

I plan to go through the world tour and if I lose a race here and there its no big deal. IF I ever get through it I will start working on the event list and just put it on an easier difficulty to get through it faster. I only got about 50% through the F3 event list before F4 came out. And that was playing at least a little almost every single day.

Yup, everything is in the event list. If you go through the blocks, you will see that some will say 0/5, or 0/7, or 1/5 (if you did it in the tour). There are hundreds of blocks, so it will take a bit to find the ones you did (unless as stated above, you got all the events done in a block).

Everything is in the event list. Just might take a few races to show its complete. Thats why you will usually see 9/10 at the top right of the screen when you are about to race an event.

Ah this is great news. It makes sense too. This means playing via event list doesn't mean you miss out on anything (and can avoid waiting for the AI to learn to drive).

I plan to go through the world tour and if I lose a race here and there its no big deal. IF I ever get through it I will start working on the event list and just put it on an easier difficulty to get through it faster. I only got about 50% through the F3 event list before F4 came out. And that was playing at least a little almost every single day.

Ditto. I'm in the Championship league now (second last difficulty mode) and then gonna head to Event List and finish the game.

Although i finished all the races in Forza 3. Got the AI to do a lot of them for me though, as there were too many 'samey' races and i got bored.

Jasjeet is correct. The track in World Tour may not be in the same series on the event list. Forza 4 World Tour is different from Forza 3 in this area.

...For example; in World Tour I race my Lancia 037 in "Lancia Showcase" at Bernese Alps (club circuit). This track is not listed in "Lancia Showcase" on the event list. This means you can win a race on World Tour yet no track on the event list will be checked off.

Latest Posts

Back