Worlds ugliest racecars?

• Thread starter Mt. Lynx
  • 379 comments
Nice one, Lexus.

6807938.jpg

Bringing this thread back for this monstrosity, the Zulltec Z72, an FIA CN Prototype which will be eligible for the new LMP3 class in the Asian Le Mans Series. I've likened it to one of those knock-off cars built off of a small two-door sports car chassis. The design is just so basic. It's just plain ugly. :yuck:

DSC_0887.jpg

That's even worse than the Lister mentioned before in the thread.

And that's saying something.

Bringing this thread back for this monstrosity, the Zulltec Z72, an FIA CN Prototype which will be eligible for the new LMP3 class in the Asian Le Mans Series. I've likened it to one of those knock-off cars built off of a small two-door sports car chassis. The design is just so basic. It's just plain ugly. :yuck:

DSC_0887.jpg

It suspiciously looks like one of the many Lego Cars I built as a kid, but made full-size and somehow LESS aerodynamic...

As for my contribution, here's the 2013 Praga R1.

20130913_PragaR1_MMC_0060.jpg

It sort of apes the Caparo T1 and while I do give the company credit for actually finding a place to race it sucessfully (The Dutch Supercar Challenge series), I still think it's ugly as all get-up even though I enjoy form and function for the sake of form and function in car design.

DSC_0887.jpg

Groce. :ill:

I LOVE this Mazda, probably one the best looking car ever built.
But the livery...it's so ugly, the 'only' thing that ruins this beauty...

Ugly colour scheme, and yet it's planted itself as one of the most distinct liveries ever. Stands out better than the #18 787b.

And I had no idea this thread existed until now. So have a '53 Bristol 450 LM.

umytqm9.jpg

I LOVE this Mazda, probably one the best looking car ever built.
But the livery...it's so ugly, the 'only' thing that ruins this beauty...

If #55 had not won the race, it would just be a footnote.

TBH, it grows on you after a while. I thought it was disgusting at first, but I think it's fine now.

Latest Posts

Back