Worst band/artist ever.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 167 comments
  • 8,397 views
Originally posted by Shannon
The Darkness. 👎

Oh, and are you saying Tool and The Mars Volta suck as well?! *shakes fist*

^

I agree with him here, how dare you say that Tool and The Mars Volta suck. You need shock therapy, Hyperglide :irked:
 
Originally posted by Hyperglide
Tragically Hip

Wha...?!

Train isn't that bad either. Just a bit overrated. They did a cool cover of Come Together. But then again, who hasn't covered that song?
 
Originally posted by Shannon
The Darkness. 👎

Oh, and are you saying Tool and The Mars Volta suck as well?! *shakes fist*

No I was saying that the bands I mentioned all start with T.

I've never heard any Tool or Mars Volta songs so I can't judge them.
 
I've never heard of Mars Volta either but prepare to be flamed for not knowing Tool.
 
Mars Volta is good, and tool is Decent... Worst band of all time--Easy. Atari Teenage Riot. I dont even know if thats classified as 'Music'...
 
Originally posted by Klonie Gun
Yeah, because Maynard is a mad tight singer, yo! Tool rules ass! :trouble: :cool:
I think Chino Moreno from Deftones is on the same par as Maynard. Both are excellent if you ask me. 👍
 
Originally posted by koolsax
I've never heard of Mars Volta either but prepare to be flamed for not knowing Tool.

I know who Tool and Mars Volta is. I just haven't had the time to listen to them.

I said 'I've NEVER HEARD ANY Tool or Mars Volta songs,' it doesn't mean I haven't heard OF them.

I will get some eventually i'm happy with the hundreds of songs I got now, when I get bored of it (won't happen for a while) then i'll expand my horizons.
 
If you want to listen to bad music, listen to SlipKnot.

Man, they need something like 4 drummers to make the sound of one.
 
Originally posted by eliseracer
If you want to listen to bad music, listen to SlipKnot.

Man, they need something like 4 drummers to make the sound of one.
Slipknot are just a bunch of idiots. I wish they'd all get spiked by their crappy masks and die. :grumpy:
 
Slipknot is the best. Ever. Their new CD is going to rock my socks hardcore.

Another nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" is Black Eyed Peas. I can't stand anything that they do.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Slipknot is the best. Ever. Their new CD is going to rock my socks hardcore.

Another nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" is Black Eyed Peas. I can't stand anything that they do.
I disagree about Slipknot being good but I agree about Black Eyes Peas sucking. I had a nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" but I forgot. Must've sucked so much I erased it from my memory. :irked:
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I had a nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" but I forgot. Must've sucked so much I erased it from my memory. :irked:
It was probably Audioslave. ;)
 
Back