- 1,125
Originally posted by Shannon
The Darkness. 👎
Oh, and are you saying Tool and The Mars Volta suck as well?! *shakes fist*
^
I agree with him here, how dare you say that Tool and The Mars Volta suck. You need shock therapy, Hyperglide
Originally posted by Shannon
The Darkness. 👎
Oh, and are you saying Tool and The Mars Volta suck as well?! *shakes fist*
Originally posted by Hyperglide
Tragically Hip
Originally posted by Shannon
The Darkness. 👎
Oh, and are you saying Tool and The Mars Volta suck as well?! *shakes fist*
I think Chino Moreno from Deftones is on the same par as Maynard. Both are excellent if you ask me. 👍Originally posted by Klonie Gun
Yeah, because Maynard is a mad tight singer, yo! Tool rules ass!![]()
![]()
Originally posted by koolsax
I've never heard of Mars Volta either but prepare to be flamed for not knowing Tool.
Slipknot are just a bunch of idiots. I wish they'd all get spiked by their crappy masks and die.Originally posted by eliseracer
If you want to listen to bad music, listen to SlipKnot.
Man, they need something like 4 drummers to make the sound of one.
I disagree about Slipknot being good but I agree about Black Eyes Peas sucking. I had a nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" but I forgot. Must've sucked so much I erased it from my memory.Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Slipknot is the best. Ever. Their new CD is going to rock my socks hardcore.
Another nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" is Black Eyed Peas. I can't stand anything that they do.
It was probably Audioslave.Originally posted by Shannon
I had a nomination for "Worst Artist Ever" but I forgot. Must've sucked so much I erased it from my memory.![]()
Or maybe Chimaira.Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
It was probably Audioslave.![]()
Originally posted by Shannon
Or maybe Chimaira.
:biggestgrinever:Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
![]()