Worst & best cars of gt5

Any road NSX fits that bill. lol. These cars are so easy and fun to drive.

Well, the Type R is top tier in this pp range too but at least it is a regular road car. The NSX LM is a race car in disguise and unbelievably it almost doesn't suffer from the drawbacks that other race cars have due to the downforce at 550pp (bad acceleration and worse top speed) so it corners like crazy and is fast enough in the straights to blow the competition away without effort.

I hate it when someone shows up with this car in a 550 pp roadcar-only lobby claiming it is ok to use it because "it says road car in its name". Come on, we all know it is nothing like a road car so don't be a **** and use another car, there are plenty of them to choose from.

If "best" is defined as most fun to drive, this is my selection (all stock):

Best: Peugeot 106, Subaru Impreza (1990's), Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary, Ferrari F40, Shelby GT350. I also like the Ferrari F1 cars, but they're rarely used for anything :/

Worst: Red Bull X1. I like the concept and the style, but they're just too much.

Best: Peugeot 106, Subaru Impreza (1990's), Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary, Ferrari F40, Shelby GT350. I also like the Ferrari F1 cars, but they're rarely used for anything :/

Worst: Red Bull X1. I like the concept and the style, but they're just too much.

Maybe it's just me but the F40 just doesnt have enough downforce. On what PP range do you use it?

Maybe it's just me but the F40 just doesnt have enough downforce. On what PP range do you use it?

I only do free run lobbies. Don't have to worry about picking a car that's competitive or tuning it to smithereens in order to win. Instead you can simply drive the car for what it is and for me that's the best thing about GT5 right now. 👍

Funny you mention the 106, I happened to buy one recently from the UCD because I thought this to be of fun and a reminder to me old real life 205 and in fact it was! Slightly tuned with 'sports' parts, just exhaust, air filter and suspension this car brought more fun than I had ever experienced in any an only about 80kW 800something kg car. Sounds better then many cars in game and handles just right on CH or CM tires. 👍

To reply to title I don't think there is such thing as best or worst cars in gt5. If I was to choose the worst car I would say "any from Volkswagen Group" but that is just a personal dislike and doesn't mean they are 'good or bad'. I think any car could be fun, try more decent tunes on different (every day)cars using the sports-parts like I described above, instead of just max it all out right away, you will find the two 'other' suspension kits a very useful tool then.

Don't have to worry about picking a car that's competitive or tuning it to smithereens in order to win. Instead you can simply drive the car for what it is and for me that's the best thing about GT5 right now. 👍

Makes sense now. :) Don't get me wrong, I still own the car. It's a thing of beauty. I guess I'll just uninstall all of the upgrades to tone down the HP and drive it just for fun. Thanks!

Well, the Type R is top tier in this pp range too but at least it is a regular road car. The NSX LM is a race car in disguise and unbelievably it almost doesn't suffer from the drawbacks that other race cars have due to the downforce at 550pp (bad acceleration and worse top speed) so it corners like crazy and is fast enough in the straights to blow the competition away without effort.

I hate it when someone shows up with this car in a 550 pp roadcar-only lobby claiming it is ok to use it because "it says road car in its name". Come on, we all know it is nothing like a road car so don't be a **** and use another car, there are plenty of them to choose from.

I think the road car title only comes into play so you can race against actual street cars in arcade mode. Other than that it's definetely a racecar.

Worst - FGT

:eek: really, the fgt is actually one of my favs, everyones got their preference i guess, for me my top 3 are in any order
- toyota 7
- fgt
- cobra 66

the worst for me are
- tvr speed 12
- any kind of nissan gtr
- x1 ofcourse...

Best:
Ford GT40
GT Ford GT test car
BMW m3 '07
BMW M3 CLS '03 (shame not premium)
787B
Worst:
all X1's

:eek: really, the fgt is actually one of my favs, everyones got their preference i guess, for me my top 3 are in any order
- toyota 7
- fgt
- cobra 66

the worst for me are
- tvr speed 12
- any kind of nissan gtr
- x1 ofcourse...
I agree with the FGT. What makes it worse is that even if you mow the grass with it, you can still pretty much win the race assuming that your opponent is using something more "road legal looking"

Best: M3 CSL, Ford GT, R8 4.2, C6 Vette, R32 GTR

Worst: Almost any FF, anything with any downforce, almost every car below 400PP

Worst: Enzo Ferrari, It may no be the worst but the most dissapointing to drive, oil tankers brake & steer better & I've tried every tune there is.
Best: But not my fave is the 2J race car, just for the sheer versitility add weight, reduce power, comfort tyres dos'nt matter it can be used to crack any tough seasonal PP or Bspec event ,the things a cash register.

Last edited:
Those fantasy red bull cars. Hate them

Favorites might be the Ferrari sp1, one of the rufs and the xj220.

But i want a diablo . Hope it pops up in gt6

Edit: Also hate the opel speedster and the lotus elise. Speedster because its plain ugly and the lotus after racing on the top gear test track. Got gold but still hate the car.

Edit 2: Love all american classics. The charger is just a beauty:cool:

Currents:

Best: Aventador - Looks stunning when painted and it's an absolute rocket. When you tune out the understeer it's an incredible drive.

Worst: Caterham Fireblade - Just can't get into it or get the feel for it. It's got tonnes of potential but I just can't unlock it.

I have being playing GT5 a lot. I enjoy most of the cars but some of then i dont like. So i will give the worst and best ranks in my opinion with speed and acceleration.

Worst: Fiat 500 '68.

It only goes around 100 KMH and after taking a sharp turn, it takes forever to reach 100 again. On longer tracks it can take up to like 20 minutes to finish a track. The acceleration is in my opinion bad. The only good thing is the handling. Its pretty good but its not enough to safe it from being the worst car in my opinion.

Best: Red Bull X2010.

Red bull X2010 is like a f1 racing car but even better. It goes over 450 KMH wich is insane. On longer tracks its kind of tricky to master but my favourite thing about this beast is the acceleration. It accelerates so fast that i almost flipped on a simple track. The handling is just amazing and accurate to me. So its very easy to take sharp turns without worrying about going under 50 KMH and losing too much speed. the breaks is surprisingly strong. And its easy to get back on track.

Back