Worst & best cars of gt5

C-zeta. Onboy123. Stop arguing. The fto STC is a good car. Just driven it. And I only have a problem with the looks of the gt1. Why mine is in black and undergoing modification...

Best: Audi ABT TT-R touring car.
FGT just behind it. Honda CZ-R TC a very close 3rd.

Worst: Red bull X1 and other models of the thing.

Best: FTO Super Touring Car(such a pleasure to toss into a corner faster than you thought you could take it).

Worst: X1's(the S. Vettel challenge was worse than a job you just dread getting up and going to.. I absolutly hated that week of my life spent conquering it, before and after my job).

Best: Gran Turismo 350Z (This thing, when tuned properly, defines balance).

Worst: Daihatsu Midget (This however, defines an oversized toy).

Worst: Caterham Seven Fire Blade '02

I thought with the power to weight ratio that it has it would be a rocket go-kart on wheels but the one I bought from the UCD drives like it has a tone of ballast put on it when starting... no acceleration at all.

BEST:
Ford GT Test Car, V12 Vantage, Alfa Romeo TZ2, XJ13, Aventador, 458italia, Cusco Subaru 08, MX5 TC, GT-R R35 TC, GT-R 12, Schultz GT-R, Elise 111R RM, NSX RM, Arta NSX 06, Pagani Zonda 7.3, M3 CSL. S2000 LM Race Car,

WORST:
Option Stream Z (Graphics), FGT, X2010/11, Most FF cars, Lexus ISF RM, Golf RM. Mitsubishi EVO (All but TC)

Last edited:
Ecchi-BANZAII!!
Worst: CIEN, Enzo, X2010/X2010, FGT, Pagani Zonda R, Alfa Romeo (All), Buick GNX, Bugatti Ga*ron.

Best: most of the rest.

I love the Enzo - its won me over 20 million cr :)

Top Three Worst
1. Nissan Leaf - Utterly useless; can't even break 100 mph.
2. Suzuki Escudo - The turbo lag makes it completely ridiculous.
3. Bugatti Veyron - I think you know why.

Top Three Best
1. Mazda Roadster/MX-5 ('89) - Lightly tuned and there is no car more fun.
2. Honda CR-Z TC - Hands down best handling FF car the history of existence.
3. Aston Martin V12 Vantage - Ungodly balance in and out of the bends.

There is a Nissan built by a tuning company. It is a standard yellow 350Z with purple decals. My God this car is bad, 0 - 60, 30 seconds? What happened to 700HP.. Where is it all going to?

Jai
There is a Nissan built by a tuning company. It is a standard yellow 350Z with purple decals. My God this car is bad, 0 - 60, 30 seconds? What happened to 700HP.. Where is it all going to?

The option z stream. And answer: turbo lag...

Worst Car:

Best Car:

The first one not just looks boxy. It also drives like one.

The second car, well. What can I say. It was ridiculously fast in the previous GT Games. Now, it is a little bit more real. But believe or not, its faster in 500PP Races, than the SUPRA and the 300ZX... Owning one in real live, just made it an easy choice 👍

Last edited:
obsessive rules
+1 alfas carry soul & passion. And the 8c is a fun drive.

I don't believe all the soul and passion is there anymore. Not since they began making reliable and also diesel engined Alfa's. The classic Alfa character and charm feels lost to me. The Cloverleaf models are good, however they're just not something you can love either, you just view it as a machine.

aadil717
I don't believe all the soul and passion is there anymore. Not since they began making reliable and also diesel engined Alfa's. The classic Alfa character and charm feels lost to me. The Cloverleaf models are good, however they're just not something you can love either, you just view it as a machine.

The diesels aren't in gt5. PD havent included them. (thank god)

Best: Lotus Esprit 350 GT/ Subaru Impreza Sedan Spec C 04 / TK ZZII / RX-7 Bathurst

The 350 is quick in the right pp range, the Spec C is an animal on uneven courses, the ZZII will take out almost any race car at 600pp and over, and finally, the Bathurst is simply amazing to drive - one of the best FR's out there.

I'm guessing that the people saying the FGT is the best car in the game...only own a handful of cars. That car is horrible.

Best car... way too many to name. So many that are great fun and unique in their own ways.

Worst: Caterham Seven Fire Blade '02

I thought with the power to weight ratio that it has it would be a rocket go-kart on wheels but the one I bought from the UCD drives like it has a tone of ballast put on it when starting... no acceleration at all.

What the heck are you smoking? It's one of the best cars in the game!

Best: all Zondas (C12S especially), 458 Italia, McLaren F1 road and GTR, Ford GT road and test car, NSX Type R, W12 Concept, Takata Dome NSX '03, Weider HSV-010, Audi R8 LMP.

Worst: most 4WD cars (some like the Gallardo or the GT-R are okay though), most cars with a heavily front-biased weight balance, Enzo (understeer), Veyron (UNDERSTEER), SLR McLaren (too slow for its pp), Spyker C8 (handles like hell and isn't as fast as it should on a straight line), X1 (simply ridiculous), Toyota 7 (unbelievably slow for its pp).

And then I have kind of a love-hate relationship with some cars: S2000 GT1 (very fun to drive and great cornering, but too slow to be competitive), NSX-R LM Proto (love it but cheater's choice in the 550pp lobby), Yellow Bird (tries to kill me), most muscle cars (big engines, cool sound and looks, but handle like shopping carts and are HEAVY), Escudo (I love how outrageous it is, but it's impossible to drive as fast as it should go with that power to weight ratio) and Shelby Cobra (prettiest car in the history of the world, but its pure madness).

Last edited:
Back