• Thread starter JR86
  • 140 comments

JR86

S H A R P S T Y L E x
Premium
Australia
Geelong
JDM_Tuning_JR86
I know there is a thread in the GT5 forum about this but that talks about a very broad term of bad people online. I want to know your worst DRIFTING experience you've had. In online races there will be bad people but it's fair to say that some of the rowdiest are online drifters. All drifters on GTP know that drifting online in an open room always brings chance to chaos. I know of many times where I've brought the skill to a rubbish drift room and have copped it from utter idiots. (I won't post it on here but the guys at Team Mallala should know of my "issues" with 2 guys in particular).

WARNING: No names of people to be released on thread. "Perpetrators" names wether PSN or GTP are to be secret. This is a thread about your own stories and not just complaints like "idiots who use 4WD"

Last edited:
Oh, please? A complaints thread?

We all collectively understand that the common negatives online are 4wd drifters, guys on the wrong tyres, and rx-7 'pros' who will smash you off on every initiation.

This thread is just going to be depressing, leave it to die. :)

Last edited:
<== This girl *pointing to the avatar, not member*
If you don't have a nice thing to say about someone, don't say it at all.

The "I'm better than everyone who drifts" person. Seriously, it's a game and if you say you're good why not prove it?

People who use Racing Soft tyres to drift and they claim that they are better drifters than you when they don't even have a sensible tyre choice.

EDIT: Well after others mentioned it, this thread may end up badly :nervous: .

people in X1's, people who cut in front of you and cut you off while you are drifting and people who constantly smack into you all the time

This one guy singled me out after I made a few comments about him hitting people, so for the better part of an hour he harassed me with his ford GT and X1.

Last edited:
people in x1's and people who label themselves "drift kings" and try to challenge everyone on the track, only to find out that he wasnt even that good.

also people that declare CH the only tires sutable for drifting and bad mouth people that use anything else.

- Good drifters with bad education and no honor are worst than newbies (AWD users, CS users) open to learn something.

- Gangsta´ish attitude.

- People who dont care if english is not your first lenguage and still talking like a machine gun, even after you ask to speak slower or repeat the sentence.

- Rage acts, shouts, non-friendly attitude. Overcompetitive people. Coocky people. Selfish people.

This is the most useless thread out of ALL the useless threads on GTP. Shut it down already, god.. This just gives people a reason to 🤬 and moan about dumb 🤬.

This is the most useless thread out of ALL the useless threads on GTP. Shut it down already, god.. This just gives people a reason to 🤬 and moan about dumb 🤬.

You´re completly right. This thread is faded to be locked. Otherwise its so darn funny to see people desperated to complain directly about someone and not being able to, while in another threads most polited debates ends in free bashes if people dont find a conclusive opinion.

Anyways... sorry to say, but this subforum is kinda boring in the last weeks, so any diferent subject (even the most idiot ones) are not so unwelcomed.

The people within the drift forum remind of people who complain about the people complaining about the weather, the thread will die when need be.

Anyways, roadblocks are my pet peeve, always annoys the 🤬 outta me.

- Good drifters with bad education and no honor are worst than newbies (AWD users, CS users) open to learn something.

- Gangsta´ish attitude.

- People who dont care if english is not your first lenguage and still talking like a machine gun, even after you ask to speak slower or repeat the sentence.

- Rage acts, shouts, non-friendly attitude. Overcompetitive people. Coocky people. Selfish people.

👍👍👍

People who give me crap for drifting a Volvo... :(

Really? I love seeing all the different cars people choose to use for drifting. The more the merrier! I've even seen people using the Samba Bus!!! It was so cool I wanted to do it as well, but didn't. LOL Keep drifting the Volvo!!:)

My only complaint is people who crash into others with no regards about it. If I accidentally hit someone, I write "Sorry for the bump".

People who give me crap for drifting a Volvo... :(

I shouldn't say this.... But really.. I do hate the Volvo lol. Its just a square on the road. Powell ( team mate ) had one, the rear higher than the front and it looked like a tractor xD. It's a good driftcar and I'd never tell someone to get out of it( well I once forced him to get out of it for a video :P ), but it looks... horrible lol.

In the end you shouldn't judge a drifter on his car, but on his skills.

people who join a room with tyre restrictions and ask for them to be taken off EVEN when the room has "CH" in the title.

I can't believe this thread isn't closed yet. I didnt think a thread for bashing people was okay?? i was wrong apparently...

Back