Worst DRIFT stories (Not complaints)

• Thread starter JR86
  • 140 comments
Worst drifters I've dealt with? Mostly the ones who think Comfort Hard tires are the only way to go.

I know thats your opinion but did you have to bring that up? Half the forum is going to rage now

They can rage all they want, that's what this thread is for. I'm entitled to my opinion.

*facepalm* No. This is NOT what this thread is for. It is to talk of stories where you had a bad time drifting with someone. Your fully entitled to your opinion but this thread is not for complaints like yours.

*facepalm* No. This is NOT what this thread is for. It is to talk of stories where you had a bad time drifting with someone. Your fully entitled to your opinion but this thread is not for complaints like yours.

And complaining non-specifically about CH drifters is not allowed, why? What do you want me to do, name drop? I'm sure that's frowned upon.

I guess the dude didn't read what K1ngKlicK posted :lol:

And complaining non-specifically about CH drifters is not allowed, why? What do you want me to do, name drop? I'm sure that's frowned upon.

Err, it's talking about drifters in particular regardless if you name drop or not and what compound they use.

Um yeah. This is suppose to be about specific stories. Not complaints. As I said. No need to get aggro mate, but it says in the OP that this is for specific experiences. And no, your right. No name dropping. OK? Cool 👍

Alright then, you want a story?

This afternoon, in a drift lobby at Suzuka east. I was using a 2010 Camaro SS with CS tires. Got in a drift train, but the car ahead of me was pulling little angle and no speed. I was having difficulty keeping sideways while not plowing into said driver. That's the worst kind of drifters I've had to deal with.

Happy?

This afternoon, in a drift lobby at Suzuka east. I was using a 2010 Camaro SS with CS tires. Got in a drift train, but the car ahead of me was pulling little angle and no speed. I was having difficulty keeping sideways while not plowing into said driver. That's the worst kind of drifters I've had to deal with.

Happy?

Medal clap or trophy?

Benmastaw00t

Happy?

Lol, from the posts I've seen from you today, you are just dying for an argument.

Happy?

Well theres your problem.

P.S, your CH angle argument is invalid. See below:

Last edited:
I have to say the worst kind of drifters are the loud and obnoxious ones on the mics. yelling at people for hitting them midway through the drift or just insulting them outright. worst thing is is that they're the host.

I thought this thread was a bawww thread, no need to be holier-than-thou.

All we're sayin' dude is that most people here use comfort hard tires and they absolutely HATE people who don't use them or say that they're wrong to use them. People who think CH are the only way to go are just people who don't like the little kids online who use racing tires and then say they're better 'coz they're able to go faster. We use CH tires to make a level playing field.

I was annoyed when you first said that but seeing how the forum acts up so much and ignores my OP and just looks at the tread title instead...

Exactly, there's no stopping people posting the first thing that comes into their head.

Staying on the new topic. I have a friend that wanted to learn how to drift, so i told him to join me in a room that was devoted to drift. so when i get in there, i'm drifting and trying to coach him to drift and he's just not getting it. so i ask the room host to change it to another track like the Ring (not NUR)or tskuba. I had the bright idea of bringing out my GT-R. He told me that i'm not drifting and he kicked me. He didn't give me a chance to switch cars.

I had the bright idea to use the GT-R and it turned out to be a bad move.

People who claim that their AWD car is turned into 100% RWD after extensive tuning and 10/90 Torque Distribution.

People who claim that their AWD car is turned into 100% RWD after extensive tuning and 10/90 Torque Distribution.

You know you can almost turn a 4wd car into a RWD. :dunce:
Put the differentcal split at 10/90 then the LSD at 5/5/5 and what ever you want in the back. It almost turns it into a RWD machine. it woun't fully turn it into a RWD car however it will make it so that the front wheel basiclly don't spin that much.

I don't want to start up the arguement again that 4WD cars aren't real drifters.

JrDarknes
I hate drifters who have over 400Hp. Basically like drag/drift

I was the same way untl I built a viper. Is at 600hp but its the only car I enjoy drifting anymore. My main car was a 460hp 135i but that got boring and the sound it made was... let's just say it'd be more enjoyable puting my hand in a blender than it was listening the butchered exhaust note PD gave it. The only thing that annoys me rarely happens anymore. In fact, it's only happened twice to me. Whenever some says "anyone can drift on comfort tires" while they're in a 300hp car on sport tires. If you even think about saying "yea go grab a high hp car on comfort hards and drift it then talk" they start making BS excuses.

Back