Worst DRIFT stories (Not complaints)

• Thread starter JR86
  • 140 comments
xGuNzABLaZiNx
I can't believe this thread isn't closed yet. I didnt think a thread for bashing people was okay?? i was wrong apparently...

1. People aren't being specifically named. So yes, 'tis okay.

2. Don't Spam a thread with posts having nothing to do with said thread.

This thread is stupid and pointless, Its all spam as far as im concerned. And im pretty sure tossing team names around is specific enough, dont you think?? Or are you saying you can bash teams all you want as long as you dont say somebody specific? Yeah, I dont think it works like that. 👍

Those who whine about CH drifters... you're in the wrong forum section (90%+ of the people in this section use CH)

Anyway, I never force the use of CH on people, I would only advise it. The funny thing is, some of us may act "superior" to people who use other tires, but the truth of the matter is, there's a good chance that we ARE better drifters than the latter, as we all use the same tire, enabling us to develop our skills together on a level playing ground with no moron kids on sports tires telling us we're going too slow.

Having everybody on the same tire seems only to be common sense, right? If you're tandeming (who goes into a room full of drifters without intentions to tandem?) it only makes sense to be on the same tires.

I won't go on so... just one last thing. CH tires are proven to be equivalent to worn street radials, CM being a new street radial, CS being a high-performance street tire. Anything with higher grip than that is usually used for racing, and would be too much grip for drifting. CS/SH equivalent are usually put on sports cars in real life, which are safely designed to prevent the car from over-steering easily (that doesn't sound ideal for drifting now does it?)

If you want clarification about what I've said on tire equivalency, ask TwinTurboCH (he's a drift judge in real life, he's done comparisons of tires that professional drifters use with those in the game).

Oops... I went on... :scared:

Not anything particular but I can't stand joining a room where NO ONE tandems, drifting solo is incredibly boring.

What? I meant this thread to be about people talking of particular stories. Not a whining thread like it is now. If people are so aggro about this thread then let it die if that is your wish

Me, because I can't drift to save humanity. :dunce:
Sorry guys. :grumpy:
Do you want drifting lessons? I am a drift school instructor, and I can possibly help you to start drifting professionally.
Those who whine about CH drifters... you're in the wrong forum section (90%+ of the people in this section use CH)

Anyway, I never force the use of CH on people, I would only advise it. The funny thing is, some of us may act "superior" to people who use other tires, but the truth of the matter is, there's a good chance that we ARE better drifters than the latter, as we all use the same tire, enabling us to develop our skills together on a level playing ground with no moron kids on sports tires telling us we're going too slow.

Having everybody on the same tire seems only to be common sense, right? If you're tandeming (who goes into a room full of drifters without intentions to tandem?) it only makes sense to be on the same tires.

I won't go on so... just one last thing. CH tires are proven to be equivalent to worn street radials, CM being a new street radial, CS being a high-performance street tire. Anything with higher grip than that is usually used for racing, and would be too much grip for drifting. CS/SH equivalent are usually put on sports cars in real life, which are safely designed to prevent the car from over-steering easily (that doesn't sound ideal for drifting now does it?)

If you want clarification about what I've said on tire equivalency, ask TwinTurboCH (he's a drift judge in real life, he's done comparisons of tires that professional drifters use with those in the game).

The most worthwhile post I've seen for a while. It was worth every single keystroke and space bars required to type it up :bowdown: . Respect to you K1ngKlick.

The Worst DRIFTERS I've dealt with online is TDC one of the worst teams on here they're bunch of little kids....

The Worst DRIFTERS I've dealt with online is TDC one of the worst teams on here they're bunch of little kids....

Hey eddy, there's no need to start hating dude :indiff: . But I will admit that we do have a few silly kids, not naming anybody.

Well thats what the threads about isn't it?

Talking of experiences is apart of the thread. Naming names wether team or person is not what the threads about (but I will remember to look for them in open lobbys

That's how you think too?!! I think like that but you just made the details so fabulous! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Report the first post, this will only end in a fight about comfort hards or four wheel drive, I can TELL you now.

EVERY thread on this forum ends this way. My thread asking about exiting turns? Argument over CH or 4WD. Thread asking how to drift more aggressively? Argument over CH or 4WD. People just can't get along with each other.

EVERY thread on this forum ends this way. My thread asking about exiting turns? Argument over CH or 4WD. Thread asking how to drift more aggressively? Argument over CH or 4WD. People just can't get along with each other.

It's the GT5 way... You never saw this on the GT4 forums...

It's kind of disappointing his bad drifting has 9 times more views than all my videos which show much "better" drifting

Dude, checked out your YouTube channel. Drifting 'round Monaco? :eek: Dude, that's sick! :bowdown: I have only ever dreamed of drifting there. Mainly 'coz it's so narrow that my car would be smashed to pieces after one lap :ill:

Dude, checked out your YouTube channel. Drifting 'round Monaco? :eek: Dude, that's sick! :bowdown: I have only ever dreamed of drifting there. Mainly 'coz it's so narrow that my car would be smashed to pieces after one lap :ill:
Come on man there's custom tracks that are much thinner than that! :lol:

I can do it online in my track tuned ZZII... It's not that hard. 👍

I can do it online in my track tuned ZZII... It's not that hard. 👍

I just meant it'd be hard for me since I tend to take corners a bit wide :) I'm mostly used to drifting at Tsukuba, Nurburgring GP/D, Indy Road Course, etc. which are all nice and wide. And if you run off course, you go into grass or sand before you hit the guardrail.

Oh i have an awesome story about really wierd stuff in a drift room ...
I got kiked because "You were making too much smoke"
I messaged the guy asking why he decided to kik me to get that answer... and he was serious...
Derp.

Oh i have an awesome story about really wierd stuff in a drift room ...
I got kiked because "You were making too much smoke"
I messaged the guy asking why he decided to kik me to get that answer... and he was serious...
Derp.

Some hours ago I was having some AWESOME tandems in Tsukuba, when in the first turn some random guy appears in front of me and stops from nowhere :grumpy: and then he said he deserved a little bit of respect. :crazy:

Reminds me when I was met with a roadblock at Tsukuba. Those 2 lads still haven't turned up in the TEAM MALLALA drift room yet though. P*****s

For me there are some things important:

1: Respect.
- Be aware you're talking to other people, that have a life besides PSN as well. (except me anyway ^^)
- Apologize if necessary. This goes further then 'mb' if you hit someone off the track double his/her speed...

2: Use your brains, if you have not yet driven a car before in real life ask your parents on what to look out for, because you are actually driving a car when playing GT5.
- Mirrors: Before rejoining a track, when exiting pits, ... use mirrors or your map to make sure no-one is coming.
- Speed matching: if you can not make sure you can avoid collisions ease off. It's not always a battle...
- General drifting: Ask people on forums for tips, what tires to use, how to setup a car basically.

I hate people that treat the game as a bad arcade kind of game. Be aware there are some people on GT5 that have more experience then others, and don't ruin their game but making it kindergarten. :)

Back