Worst DRIFT stories (Not complaints)

• Thread starter JR86
  • 140 comments
Nice Aston JBanton ;)

My Story? Well...
People who crash and then pull out onto the track ignoring the 3 cars that are coming round the corner just as they pull out... :ouch:

People who think that the straight before any corner is a Drag way and go full thortle with no courtesy roll, If you want to do solo runs insted of tandems go to your private room or practice arcade, When you want to tandem make sure to enjoy it. Don't go all crazy like if it was a comp, courtesy rolls are big part of the tandems, In my definition of tandeming its all about having a good time while getting as close to each other, Not proving who is faster or who gets the most angle. :)

I got kicked for overtaking someone while drifting in Midget and he was drifting a Viper. His reaction on the mic was the best though!

My Story? Well...
People who crash and then pull out onto the track ignoring the 3 cars that are coming round the corner just as they pull out... :ouch:

Same here. Which kinda indicates no real life driving experience really :P

JustDrift893
Sometimes when I join a open lobby people start screaming "that's him! Its WSG!" :lol:

Hehehe...just wait until you're able to hear the actual sound of eyes rolling when people realize you're WSG..I really didn't think my headset was that high quality..lol

Megamarcx84
Hehehe...just wait until you're able to hear the actual sound of eyes rolling when people realize you're WSG..I really didn't think my headset was that high quality..lol

Hahahahaha!

When I'm in a room with my team and a person enters yelling "AYE YALL N****S CANT DRIFT, WHY YALL GOTTA LIMIT THE HP LIL N**** B****ES!!!" then went on about about something else then we kicked him.

I hate it when:
People overtake you on the straights just before you enter your flick.

Love it when:
People overtake you on the straights just before you enter your flick and you overtake them drifting in the corner because they plowed on and out of the corner.

When you're drifting and some kid is drifting the track on the wrong direction than everyone, then he hits you and say with that high pitched puberty voice "I'm sorry you shouldn't be on my way tho"

Haha one time when I was tandeming with a team member, Prodigy-SRNinja I hit him pretty hard. I was trying to work on my chasing skills and he was assisting me. We were going down Suzuka East and I was stuck right to his door! I backed off so he could make the transition and then I was back onto his door. The last corner is usually the hardest for me, but I managed to power through and make it, only I used to much power. I slammed into his car and sent us flying into a wall. Needless to say, it was pretty hilarious but that whole entire run was for nothing! :banghead:

Drifting on Tsukuba, coming around the hairpin before the back straight, and a beige Veyron comes roaring out of the clouds of smoke, driving the wrong way down the track. Nearly scratched the paint on my brand new Scion!

Back