Worst Liveries Of All Time

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 1,105 comments
1:12, if you're interested. I'm worried how easily the rear end caved in...

There isn't much you can do with no sponsorship. Once in a while you can make it work, ala Brawn, but often it's difficult.

I don't think that you're supposed to put anything but white on a car if there is no sponsorship. It tells potential sponsors that your car is available to sponsor.

I don't think that you're supposed to put anything but white on a car if there is no sponsorship. It tells potential sponsors that your car is available to sponsor.

it is possible to variate.

Arrows went for an all-black look with its few sponsors in a contrasting white with the A19.

ArrowsA19edit.jpg

And as we know, Hispania went for something more obvious.

2011-HRT_F111-Cosworth-Image-01-800.jpg

Last edited:
MazdaPrice
it is possible to variate.

Arrows went for an all-black look with its few sponsors in a contrasting white with the A19.

And as we know, Hispania went for something more obvious.

I just realized that the HRT side pod is like available advertising space that no one took. "This could be YOU", hence they want a sponsor. :lol:

I just realized that the HRT side pod is like available advertising space that no one took. "This could be YOU", hence they want a sponsor. :lol:

thats_the_joke.jpg

Look at the front and rear endplates, too!

Last edited:
Looking at the 2011 HRT livery, at first I thought it was a very nice livery. After the Australian GP, I started to realise that it looks so uninspired and generic. Those ''Your Logo, This Could Be You'' stuff just didn't made it better...

astrosdude91
I remember the Cartoon Network NASCAR car.

Probably not the best idea to have stuff written all over the windscreen.. :dopey:

wtcc09021301.jpg

aon2011-620x266.jpg

2011-ferrari-f-150th-italia-front-three-quarters-on-track-623x389.jpg

I only really hate this as the Scuderia Ferrari logo on the engine cover is truly awful. I prefered 2009 and before Ferrari F1 cars.

Duffers917K
I only really hate this as the Scuderia Ferrari logo on the engine cover is truly awful. I prefered 2009 and before Ferrari F1 cars.

Ferrari just needs to say goodbye to Marlboro already; the rest of the paddock has moved on years ago. At least Martini is a far more enjoyable product...

While I understand that Ferrari won't just choose any old sponsor, there's got to be someone with deep pockets to sponsor the world's most famous racing team.

Ferrari with a Martini logo on the airbox. Oh lawdy...

---

1993 Ligier with special livery at the Japanese Grand Prix.

1993ligier.jpg

Last edited:
MazdaPrice
Ferrari with a Martini logo on the airbox. Oh lawdy...

Just an idea...red and white are already part of Ferrari lore, and sky blue is Italy's sporting "color".

1993 Ligier with special livery at the Japanese Grand Prix.

They used it at the final Australian round as well.

Back