Worst Liveries Of All Time

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 1,105 comments
I believe that was the only time a TV channel was a sponsor.

Adding to the Carttoon Network car, TNT sponsored Jeff Burton in 2004.

!CB,(P8!!mk~$(KGrHqMOKowEy+jC00tlBNHid8HcSg~~_35.JPG

The Outdoor Channel also sponsored a Busch Series car in the same year.

74outdoorchannel.jpg

Both also fit in this thread.:yuck:

Burton did lack a sponsor in 2004. Which is the reason why he ended up at RCR in August and Edwards was in his place.

Larrousse LH93

Now, I actually quite like this livery. But I can freely admit that it's not one of the better looking ones.
You know it's bad when your car looks like a young Jim Carrey.

5004185193_ae30bb103f_z.jpg

Jim_Carrey_Stand_up_show_Unnatural_Act_Osa_2_3_.jpg

MazdaPrice
Larrousse LH93

Now, I actually quite like this livery. But I can freely admit that it's not one of the better looking ones.

I think that's rather with the times; Benetton and Lotus were also using multiple colors. They're mostly primary colors, with a single complementary color to boot. And Larrousse had at least arranged the colors in a somewhat logical order with the design of the car.

The more I look at it, most liveries are generally tasteful. There's some I'm not crazy about because I don't like the colors in the first place, but a grid of cars all of the same color is boring. Only a few get it all wrong, although there's lots of forgettable and anonymous ones as well.

Looks like a TS20, with the distinctive rear twist of the side pods.

Had a little google and the ts19 had a twist in the pods too, so I'm guessing its that one.

I like the car but sorry, stained glass windows are better seen in churches. To make it worse, the blue has like a purplish hue in GT5, makes it look even more mismatched.

2010_4.jpg

1536.jpg

I like the car but sorry, stained glass windows are better seen in churches. To make it worse, the blue has like a purplish hue in GT5, makes it look even more mismatched.

2010_4.jpg

I disagree. This livery is a major break from the Clinical designs on the Audi and Peugeot Total cars. This was, for me, the BMW Art Car of LMP1.

Latest Posts

Back