• Penzoil Nismo GTR

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • Castrol Tom's Supra

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 64 59.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though the TT 1.8T isn't necessarily a 'race car' it definitely sucks to my knowledge, it has to be the be worst FF-- I mean... "4WD" car in the entire game.

Originally posted by Mustang_man 88'
The only time i'll use my escudo, is when I need the Super Speedway Endurance doing, thats about all its good for!!;)

Ha ha... even when I've tried that it's worthless...

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif

The Escudo is terrible (especially the fully tuned one). I've never tried the Lister or the Panoz, and am not about to buy one, especially since I'm too poor at the time. Neither of the Pagani cars are worth what they cost, but they are acceptable.

Gillet Vertigo Race Car

By far the worst "race" car in the game. 100% useless, even in the beginner league

No grip, no grunt, no acceleration, no brakes....blah

Looks kinda cute though.

I think the Gillet Vertigo is under rated...i dont believe its as bad as people make out..

Lister Storm and Panoz Esperante GTR are the worst in my opinion of the powerful racers but both are apparently awesome irl.

the ultimate worst race car performance wise is the Lupo Cup car.

against other small fwds its okay but against any other race car its slooowww....handles okay but too damn slow..

the audi tt as mentioned isnt a race car...your thinking of the tt race car in GTC...you cant enter it in the Formula GT champs...

Originally posted by scuderia229
Gillet Vertigo Race Car

By far the worst "race" car in the game. 100% useless, even in the beginner league

Are you kidding? It drives like a shifter cart! I love it. It's got plenty of power and it corners like crazy.

See my Laguna Enduro writeup for my opinion on the Panoz. I had a ball driving it around Laguna, and I thought it handled great. I've heard most people say they hate it, but I got along fine with it and found it very pleasant to drive.

Originally posted by scuderia229
Gillet Vertigo Race Car

Looks kinda cute though.
You need to check out some of the lap times at GT3times.com and Racing-line.org. The Vertigo is near the top when it comes to fast FR cars. In fact, it gives the Tom's Castrol, and Denso Sard Supras a run for their money.

AO

Originally posted by Der Alta
You need to check out some of the lap times at GT3times.com and Racing-line.org. The Vertigo is near the top when it comes to fast FR cars. In fact, it gives the Tom's Castrol, and Denso Sard Supras a run for their money.

AO

I've looked. I don't know how people do it with that damn car. I must have tried hour and hours of setup on this car over the years and it just doesn't work.

If I am going to drive an FR race car it will be an Opel, especially the Astra.

But then again if I am serious about driving a race car it will be an MR car.

Hi, Sonic, and welcome to GTPlanet!

Search for "Diablo" and "911 GT" and you should see some information show up. These are cars that were modelled and included on some versions of the disc, but due to licensing issues were hidden at the last minute. If you will search here and in the Gamesharks forum, you will find info about the cars.

Originally posted by xtra S
i agree with speedy_samurai the lister sucks big time, so does all the Zonda's

I agree, but the Zonda Race Car along with the other Zonda's are among if not the best cars in the game left alone race cars, their handling is a slight problem though, but they have power potential...

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
the mugen nsx. its too slow.:banghead:
Uhm, huh? It was 6 months ago, but I remember trying to win the F1 championship with (among others) an Escudo and Mugen NSX.

Maybe you need some stage 4 turbos:mischievous:

Back