Worst You've Dealt With Online...

I Joined a lobby called "FORMULA 1 RACING", it was me and two other guys from spain. The host was in a Redbull X2014, and instantly kicked me and the other guy for being in a Formula GT!

Either that guy doesn't know anything about Formula 1 or he was just being a 🤬 to you and the other guy. By the way, really? Redbull X2014 in a F1 lobby, and then kicking a guy who is the driving a car similar to the F1? Really?

Wooooo! had another nice encounter today!
Joined a tandem lobby on Suzuka east
Me and 2 friends went drifting there in 4x4 cars. Everything went good for around 45 minutes. (the host was AFK the whole time)
when the host came back he started drifting with us too. still no problems at this point as he was leading.
He said he would go in the back for once in his RX-7 and let my friend lead.
As all of you might know, 4x4 cars are fast while sideways..
1st run halfway through we had a pretty good lead on him.
He said nice run and said that my friend had to lead one more time... This time we took an even bigger lead which resulted in my friend getting kicked and alot of ***** (yes just stars) in the chatbox... me and my other friend stayed a bit longer to see what mr. host would do. shouldnt have done that cause we just kept on drifting faster than him...
After a few more minutes he just started hitting us around in his rx-7 annoying us and the rest of the lobby..

We just left at that point and drifted in another lobby with a nice host who didnt mind 4x4 cars

Joins a classic car show room at route X here's the list of "classic cars"
image.jpg

Just tried doing a race with 97T's online, broke a little too late for the first corner and went off. Someone said "wow Ettick learn to drive or get the **** off the track"

Never racing in an open lobby again
Same here, except for the rudeness. This car will need some tuning in order to be more drivable.

Just tried doing a race with 97T's online, broke a little too late for the first corner and went off. Someone said "wow Ettick learn to drive or get the **** off the track"

Never racing in an open lobby again

Don't worry, that was an exceptionally rude lobby. I quit after somebody held me up (not intentionally, as far as I could tell), I pitted, caught the same person just after the second checkpoint, got past as they ran slowly round the outside after crashing, and then the lag from @VELOCI_2NR leaving caused my game to freeze, throwing me into a wall.

And whoever said that to you didn't really have cause to talk, nobody was keeping up with zedman at all. Almost (if not actually) everybody there was learning the car, just some have overinflated egos, causing 🤬 to leak from their mouths due to the excessive pressure. :lol:

So I'm staying at my Friend's house. Lets call him Tom, because that's his name.

Now he's definitely a self confessed amateur racer who just races for fun an I'm more... Skilled? I dunno. So we decided to do a 2 hour endurance race in his BMW 120i. We were against a few Megane RSs and Focus STs, a Lotus Elise, a Golf GTI and a BMW 330i at Bathurst so we set the car up for maximum slipstream speeds (200 in the slip)

Anyway. I've just finishe my "stint" (1 hour) and have a little story. Me and BMW man were pitting at the same time after a long battle with a Focus, this had allowed the Focus a lead. We got out close and I'd tried to overtake into the second turn, but the 330i had blocked me.

I'd managed to get the inside line through the next few turns and started pulling away, and kept building the gap. A few laps later, after the st Pitted, I was in a three way battle so while they were fighting I took the lead. Next thin I know Im spinning. The 3series had rammed the ST, which had hit my rear. 3 got the lead. I'd said to ST "Should we get him back?" And he'd agreed to so in the next lap
I'd caught up thanks to Focus' brilliant blocking. We'd then span him out near the pits, onto the sand. Next over the headset came a long string of prepubescent expletives followed by him rage quitting.

20 minutes later he'd rejoined and started saying "Im hacking lobby right now [spaced out swearing]"

12 minutes passed and he said "lol bye [friend Tom's PSN name]"

5 minutes later I plugged the headset in, as my friend was playin and began winding him up.

The latest part?
"Who's that in the background, your boyfriend"
No, that's the PS3.
"Yeah right bets its your mom"
Boyfriend to mum. Odd... Although with you I guess they're the same thing
"So childish"
Says him making the your mum jokes. What is this? 2007?
"2014 dumbass. Learn your dates
Sarcasm...
"I don't care"

<Mr 330i has left the room>

Last edited:
So I'm staying at my Friend's house. Lets call him Tom, because that's his name.

Now he's definitely a self confessed amateur racer who just races for fun an I'm more... Skilled? I dunno. So we decided to do a 2 hour endurance race in his BMW 120i. We were against a few Megane RSs and Focus STs, a Lotus Elise, a Golf GTI and a BMW 330i at Bathurst so we set the car up for maximum slipstream speeds (200 in the slip)

Anyway. I've just finishe my "stint" (1 hour) and have a little story. Me and BMW man were pitting at the same time after a long battle with a Focus, this had allowed the Focus a lead. We got out close and I'd tried to overtake into the second turn, but the 330i had blocked me.

I'd managed to get the inside line through the next few turns and started pulling away, and kept building the gap. A few laps later, after the st Pitted, I was in a three way battle so while they were fighting I took the lead. Next thin I know Im spinning. The 3series had rammed the ST, which had hit my rear. 3 got the lead. I'd said to ST "Should we get him back?" And he'd agreed to so in the next lap
I'd caught up thanks to Focus' brilliant blocking. We'd then span him out near the pits, onto the sand. Next over the headset came a long string of prepubescent expletives followed by him rage quitting.

20 minutes later he'd rejoined and started saying "Im hacking lobby right now [spaced out swearing]"

12 minutes passed and he said "lol bye [friend Tom's PSN name]"

5 minutes later I plugged the headset in, as my friend was playin and began winding him up.

The latest part?
"Who's that in the background, your boyfriend"
No, that's the PS3.
"Yeah right bets its your mom"
Boyfriend to mum. Odd... Although with you I guess they're the same thing
"So childish"
Says him making the your mum jokes. What is this? 2007?
"2014 dumbass. Learn your dates
Sarcasm...
"I don't care"

<Mr 330i has left the room>
PD should've left the tobacco ads so the rating would bump up, therefore making it harder for kids like these to buy the game. BTW, is the race still going?

PD should've left the tobacco ads so the rating would bump up, therefore making it harder for kids like these to buy the game. BTW, is the race still going?
At the time you posted, nope (It ended at about 2:10 am)

And bringing up the rating is an ok idea, but then the parents will just buy it.

Not really the worst, but still 🤬 stupid...

I had a Formula3-lobby with 16 drivers, then made a track-voting and it changed to Nordschleife and 7 people left. 3 minutes later the players who voted for Nordschleife also left and now the lobby is empty :mad:

Not really the worst, but still 🤬 stupid...

I had a Formula3-lobby with 16 drivers, then made a track-voting and it changed to Nordschleife and 7 people left. 3 minutes later the players who voted for Nordschleife also left and now the lobby is empty :mad:
This is why you impose Martial Law when that terrible track comes up. Or you just always pick tracks on your own. :P

Last edited:
Back