Worst You've Dealt With Online...

It's funny, I've looked at a lot of these complaints and never have I had any problems with online racing. I race online most of the time and the worst I've come up with was one or two rows, and when I decided, one day, that I'd check out a dirty lobby. Maybe it's just the pp range I play in (500) as the angry, temperamental children prefer to play with bigger toys, idk. Maybe if people are finding a hard time in GT online, try racing on a lower pp.

Not really the worst, but still 🤬 stupid...

I had a Formula3-lobby with 16 drivers, then made a track-voting and it changed to Nordschleife and 7 people left. 3 minutes later the players who voted for Nordschleife also left and now the lobby is empty :mad:
I find it better to have the host selects reasonable tracks in instances like this.

I myself was in an F3 lobby when someone decided to vote up "Le Mans 2009, No Chicanes". I really don't get what goes through people's minds when they vote for tracks like that while racing cars that CLEARLY should not race at Le Mans.

The only reason I decided to participate was to get revenge for the incident that brought me to this thread in the first place:

So I was racing at Silverstone in a 14 car field of F3 racers. The beginning of the race went off without a hitch, despite a huge pack of F3 cars all racing together for the first lap. I managed to avoid other's incidents and kept climbing through the field as it was clear that I'd mastered the art of driving the car a bit better than my competition (I went from something like last all the way up to 4th). On the second lap of six, I was heading out of Becketts and into Chapel when the competitor behind me decided he'd rather shunt me off the track than pass me cleanly (the only reason he was even able to be that close to me was because he'd done the same thing to another competitor in Copse).

I went from 4th all the way back to 14th and was FURIOUS. But I managed to recover and got back to 5th while my shunt-er finished in 3rd. He actually had the gall to apologize for anyone he may have angered... as if that somehow atoned for his absolutely atrocious driving etiquette.

I ended up leaving after the start of the Le Mans race because I was collected in the first few corners by some of the back-markers who spun in front of me. And because racing at Le Mans with no chicanes in a Formula 3 car was an idiotic idea.

Yeah, I think I will stop with the votings. If PD only gave us the ability to ban tracks from the votings, I'd be soooo happy.
Maybe we meet online once in a while, I'll try to open a F3-Lobby on a regular base in the next days/weeks :D

@RandomCarGuy17

Well, I've been in similar situations before. About 2 weeks ago, I was in my Miura in a free run lobby @ Indy Road Course, and some idiot in a 1000HP Viper challenges me to a race for 1 lap. He gets a better launch, but he outbrakes himself into the first corner after the long straight. I swoop up the inside, and lead for the rest of the race, him spinning out at every corner. After the race, the conversation we had was this:

Idiot: *slams into my 'MURIA*
Me: Why did you do that? I won... on Sport Tyres.
Idiot: BECUZ YOU ARE NOT IN A MAN CAR
Me: What do you define as a "man car"? Oh, and it's spelled as "Man's car..."
Idiot: A MAN CAR IS SOMETHING LIKE A CAR WITH 10000 HP AND NOTHING ELSE BECUZ THATS GOOD
Me: You were on Race Softs. I was on Sport Softs, and I was quicker in every corner. You may had me on the straights, but sometimes, it's the driver, not the car.
Idiot: HACKER NO ONE CAN BEAT ME IN A RACE
Me: *calls random person in lobby with a Ferrari F40 (stock)*
Idiot: *gets beaten by said F40*
Me: See? And why are you talking in all caps?
Idiot: IT MAKES ME COOL
Me: ...
Me: Thinking...
Me: Processing...
Me: DOES NOT COMPUTE
Me: GTR ACTIVATED
Me: *pulls out 1000 horsepower GTR*
Idiot: THAT STILL ISNT A MAN CAR
Me: ._____.
Me: Race me again.
Idiot: *gets beaten by my GTR*
Me: So, seriously, talking in all caps makes you cool? Oh, 10 year olds...
Idiot: WELL, IM 10
Me: I guess that explains everything...
Me: Host... do us all a favor and kick this idiot...
*Idiot has left the room.*

PLEASE NOTE: "Idiot" is not the actual name of the moron that was involved in this.

Anyway, WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE CARS WITH UNDER 1000 HORSEPOWER AND NOT HAVING RACE SOFTS?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
That gave me quite a chuckle, did you actually say "GTR ACTIVATED"?

I was in a drag room the other day with a kid who decided "Drag Racing" meant ram everyone and do donuts on the strip. (The host was AFK) So the lobby banded together and blocked him in while everyone else raced, it was probably the best online experience ever.

I went into one of those SSRX lobbies today, was told I couldn't use any of the cars I pulled out because they were "too good."

I guess I know I've found some fast cars at least.

Had quite an experience today in a Nurburgring free roam,
Was just minding my own business driving my Monster SX4 Base Model trying to beat someones [horrible] time of 6:16.xxx in Senna's Lotus 97T. I happen to glimpse at the map for a second and see an arrow going the wrong way on the final straight (moving rather slowly as well). Turns out, someone might have had a tad too many beers, because it turned out to be a completely stock Fiat 500 F. He couldn't keep it in a straight line. I was running nearly door-to-door with a Sauber C9 approaching the 500. I saw him swerve at the very last second and we collided. I came to a screeching halt, getting pushed along by the Fiat. I knew right away what it was. He did the ghost glitch so that he could pass through anyone, but I joined AFTER he did the glitch, which made him a solid wall on wheels on my screen. Furious, I left.

I have found something that angers me even more than elitists and annoying children on GT6.

People who somehow cannot drive the Formula 3 car. I don't understand this, it's not that hard to drive(Before anyone calls me out and accuses me of being an "RS pleb" the lobby was on hard tires, with no driving aids permitted) but yet I can't seem to go one online race without some idiot deciding to do a 360 in the middle of a fast bend.

It's ridiculous, one infuriating example was an 8 lap race at Monaco:
I had managed to qualify in second, losing out to one of the Aliens for first place. No harm there, I didn't expect to beat some of such... Swiftness. However, due to false starts and my surprisingly good setup, I rocketed past the Alien before the first corner, and managed to hold him off by keeping the inside line. All was well.

Except it wasn't, on the 6th lap, some moron(Who had complained and accused me, the Alien, and several other people of driving dirty, no less!) went flat-out into the side of the Alien, and shoved him into a wall. He then bumped off me on the next corner and continued to drive like a jack*** All the way up til the chicane at the end of the tunnel. Where, as I was about to overtake him, he lost control and crashed into me, putting both of us in the wall and effectively ruining my race.

He then had the nerve to call me the "Dirty Driver"

What is wrong with these people? :odd:

I have found something that angers me even more than elitists and annoying children on GT6.

People who somehow cannot drive the Formula 3 car. I don't understand this, it's not that hard to drive(Before anyone calls me out and accuses me of being an "RS pleb" the lobby was on hard tires, with no driving aids permitted) but yet I can't seem to go one online race without some idiot deciding to do a 360 in the middle of a fast bend.

It's ridiculous, one infuriating example was an 8 lap race at Monaco:
I had managed to qualify in second, losing out to one of the Aliens for first place. No harm there, I didn't expect to beat some of such... Swiftness. However, due to false starts and my surprisingly good setup, I rocketed past the Alien before the first corner, and managed to hold him off by keeping the inside line. All was well.

Except it wasn't, on the 6th lap, some moron(Who had complained and accused me, the Alien, and several other people of driving dirty, no less!) went flat-out into the side of the Alien, and shoved him into a wall. He then bumped off me on the next corner and continued to drive like a jack*** All the way up til the chicane at the end of the tunnel. Where, as I was about to overtake him, he lost control and crashed into me, putting both of us in the wall and effectively ruining my race.

He then had the nerve to call me the "Dirty Driver"

What is wrong with these people? :odd:
Start saving replays and record them to show us these people! You can turn the name tags off in a replay so you won't be guilty of naming and shaming. :P
Even a simple cellphone video would be hilarious enough! :lol:

Start saving replays and record them to show us these people! You can turn the name tags off in a replay so you won't be guilty of naming and shaming. :P
Even a simple cellphone video would be hilarious enough! :lol:

You don't have to get a video! Just find a F3 lobby at Monaco, there will be at least one idiot doing interpretive dance with their car per race.

And another french who insulted me because he re-entered the track and drove right in front of me. I got a 9 second penalty, he wrote "🤬". after the race I said "no problem" and asked him to watch the track when he re-enters because I thought he was angry about his mistake. Next thing in the chat was "no I meant you, learn to drive you 🤬"

Serieously, wtf :odd:

Last edited by a moderator:
And another french who insulted me because he re-entered the track and drove right in front of me. I got a 9 second penalty, he wrote "🤬". after the race I said "no problem" and asked him to watch the track when he re-enters because I thought he was angry about his mistake. Next thing in the chat was "no I meant you, learn to drive you 🤬"

That sounds like the type of person that's in denial of their own wrongdoing. Gotta love peeps that can't find their own faults and instead put the blame on an innocent player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got kicked out of a room called "Free Run no Red Bull" or something along the lines of that for the most retarded reason... When they say "No Red Bull" they mean "X1s allowed, the only semi-decent driver in here is not." :yuck:

And another french who insulted me because he re-entered the track and drove right in front of me. I got a 9 second penalty, he wrote "f 🤬 k". after the race I said "no problem" and asked him to watch the track when he re-enters because I thought he was angry about his mistake. Next thing in the chat was "no I meant you, learn to drive you 🤬"

:gtplanet: presents

Rallymorten's Guide to Behaviour in Online Racing Games

Rule #1: It's never your fault that you hit someone.

Rule #2: Because Rule #1 is always in force, it's always someone else's fault, thus they were hitting you.

Rule #3: That "someone else" is always the victim.

Rule #4: This gives you the right to call people whatever you feel like and generally do what you want.

Rule #5: No exceptions from the above.

Last edited:
Well I got kicked out of a room called "Free Run no Red Bull" or something along the lines of that for the most retarded reason... When they say "No Red Bull" they mean "X1s allowed, the only semi-decent driver in here is not." :yuck:
Haha I was just about to join that room too, but I knew something just wasn't right about it. :lol:

wow. Just left my lobby after driving 500kms today.

BTT: In the last race there was a russian guy with a GTP-Tag and an username which GT censored. He kept insulting other players and swearing in russian in the chatbox. After I friendly kicked him with some vtec he wrote me a message saying "deutscher huan" which means "german s.o.a.b.". What a shame for the GTP-Tag.

wow, he sent me 3 messages and sweared at me in German... also said that this community is 🤬 and he does not even posted once.
Anyway, just reported him to Sony.

Thanks for the races for the races once more :)

Last edited:
Back