Would Time Trials be better with friends/global times?

• Thread starter JaZZyGee
  • 80 comments

Should friends/global times be added to Time Trials and Drift Trials?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A private testing/tt and a seperate online tt leaderboard would be nice. I didn’t like how in Driveclub if you just wanted to test a car without setting a serious tt, you would still end up on the leaderboard. I like PC2 private testing but I would have liked tt conditions.

Fingers Crossed we get this!!! Come on Kaz everyone wants it...

PD clearly don't want it because the game needs people to be playing Sport Mode for the matchmaking to work at it's best. If people start hotlapping time trials it takes them away from the core of the game, which is competitive racing

PD clearly don't want it because the game needs people to be playing Sport Mode for the matchmaking to work at it's best. If people start hotlapping time trials it takes them away from the core of the game, which is competitive racing

So true, but if enough people abandon the core and use private lobbies, clubs, offline modes or just stop playing altogether, they’ve got bigger problems.

So true, but if enough people abandon the core and use private lobbies, clubs, offline modes or just stop playing altogether, they’ve got bigger problems.

This is kind of where I’m at right now... the game is far too focused on Sport Mode (which I completely understand is the name of this game) but if you don’t adhere to the masses, to the single player diehards, and the casual players, then pretty soon the game is going to die and be left with only the best of the best Sport Mode Drivers... just my two cents.

We find out in 5 hours or so if they’re finally implementing this!!! I have absolutely no idea why I have so much hope that it’s going to happen... bout to get let down big time.

Having battles with a few friends in Campaign lately but it’s missing Infield-A which I want to battle them on... if only PD were listening! I’m genuinely getting a little bored. (I still love the game to death but somedays I struggle deciding what I want to do on it for that day) I’m a competitive guy so adding more for me to compete against friend with would keep me pleased for another 6 months... and maybe globally as well?

I’m genuinely getting a little bored. (I still love the game to death but somedays I struggle deciding what I want to do on it for that day) I’m a competitive guy so adding more for me to compete against friend with would keep me pleased for another 6 months... and maybe globally as well?
Same. Been going back to PC2 and Dirt Rally more lately. It would add a lot more to the game. Looking forward to the fia season starting though

Don't forget we there's tuning and the upgrades. So no one will ever be able to get in top 10.
Global Leaderboards should be a thing if somehow the lap times where only available with BoP.

I think it works well without it the way it is. This is my guess why it doesnt exist in arcade time trials...

1. It helps to encourage more to play in Sport mode for that kind of information...

2. Daily and FIA Sport mode qualifying provides friends and global time trial leaderboards.

3. Arcade is for your private testing and time trials.

Time trial is all about comparing times....

Remaining optimistic for the next hour lol before 1.21 is officially up and running... community events would be pretty sweet too. I never got to partake in GT6 community events but my friends always talk about them and how fun they were.

So... What happened to the regional leaderboards we were supposed to be getting and we signed up for weeks ago?

They're in Sports Mode championships.

Remaining optimistic for the next hour lol before 1.21 is officially up and running... community events would be pretty sweet too. I never got to partake in GT6 community events but my friends always talk about them and how fun they were.

There's no reason for them not to add it now but I can't see it happening. Shame. Community events would be good

The top Time Trial times for each category of car are in Course Records on your profile on the website app. All they have to do is put this in-game with friends/global rankings:banghead: :)
It would probably encourage more cars to be bought in every category too.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back