Wright Tuning Garage

killer450235

(Banned)
dawright96
Mod please close this thread.I have now joined Shoman's garage and all my tunes are there.Thank you.

Last edited:
Shelby Series 2 A.K.A Shelby Series 1 Super Charged
Na tuning 3
Medium Racing slicks
Racing brakes
FC Suspension and transmission
Triple plate clutch
Racing fly wheel
Carbon drive shaft
Weight reduction 3
Increase Rigidly
Rear wing
Wheels(optional)
top speed is:200MPH
-------------------------
suspension
F/R
10.5/9.0
90/95
5/6
9/8
2.0/1.0
0/0
5/5
2nd gear:1.780
3rd gear:1367
4th gear:1.064
5th gear:0.862
6th gear:0.704
Final:4.100
Auto:13
Notes:My first car I have ever fully tuned.It can reach up to 200mph,but it can still get good lap times on most track(NO NURB'!).The car may look hard to control with 600horses under the hood but its easy to drive if you treat it with respect.You will get some wheel spin on 1st gear of you floor it from a stop.Enjoy.

Ok, thanks mate. :)

Keep in mind to make your 'Setup sheets' as easy to read as possible. Makes it easier for fellow tuners to read/understand/print your tunes and review them. :)

Almost forgot: Good luck with your garage!

ps. It's sad bud I've seen many like you starting a garage, keeping it up for a couple of weeks and then suddenly disappear. Most of the time because they couldn't get much reviews. It's a hard life here for a tuning garage, so if you have the disipline to keep on tuning, you will survive!

Whilst tuning a car is always going to be something of a personal experience (i.e. you set a car up to suit yourself) I would comment that 9/9 Bound is rather too stiff and 7.5/7.5 camber is huge. +4 Rear Toe seems excessive too.

Of course, approaches can vary very widely between individuals.

For comparison, (for 200 A-Spec runs in the Japanese GT series) how I dialed in a Series 1 is as follows (the car was an old one I had from early on in the game, hence a few oddball hardware bits):

Port Poish & Engine Balance
Chassis Stiffness
Racing Exhaust & Chip & Stage 1 NA Tune (406HP)
Racing Brakes & Balancer
Racing Suspension & R2 tyres (I think, tho' R3's would be fine too)
Racing Gearbox and Custom Limited Slip Diff.3-Plate Clutch & Racing Flywheel

Brakes: 3/2
Springs: 9.0/7.6
Ride: 99/99
Damper B: 5/6
Damper R: 9/8
Camber: 2.0/1.0
Toe: 0/0
Stabs: 5/5

Gears: AutoSet 12 @ 4.220 Final

ASM/TCS: 0/0/0
LSD: 10/30/30
Ballast: 0 @ 0

I'll be putting a more polished presentation of this into the MKT at some point (apologies for the advertising Killer) but the above roughs out the set-up enough for someone to give her a try if they wished.

While im waiting for reviews I am gonna start tuning the next car.
Its got 450+hp stock
It has a v8: OHV engine
and only weighs 1068kg

👍

And thanks for the info guys :)

Ill edit the Series in a second.Cant sleep.
The Series is updated and feels WAY better now.

Do any of you guys know how to get pic out of the memory card?

Ah. How about a replay saving device like the X-Port or Gameshark?

Basically what you need is a way of getting PS2 data transmitted to your PC in a format that the PC can understand.
Given that memory sticks cost next to nothing these days it'd probably be worth your while to get one for this purpose.

Shelby Rattlesnake A.K.A Shelby Cobra
709HP
939KG

Parts to install:
Sports Exhaust
Chip
Soft Racing Slicks
Supercharger
Racing brakes
FC suspension and Transmission
Triple plate clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
Stage 3 weight reduction
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Rollcage(Rigity up)
85/85
8/8
8/8
2.0/1.0
0/1
5/5
2ND:1.824
3RD:1.372
4TH:1.089
5TH;0.795
Final:3.450
Auto:13
Notes:If the Mustang or Series or even the Cobra just isn't enough theres the Shelby Rattlesnake.Hidden for many years from the public not only because it still slides alot with soft racing slicks but for its break neck accel. and speed.The rattlesnake is all about accel and speed and it just throws handling into the wind.Also it is very expensive.If you think you have what it takes then here are the keys.

Wright CIVIC 1500 3door 25i'83 A.K.A Honda CIVIC 1500 3door 25i'83
191HP
741KG
NA tuning stage 3
Soft sports tires(S3)
Racing brakes
FC suspension and Transmission
Triple plate clutch
Racing flywheel
Stage 3 weight reduction
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Roll cage
Rigidy refresh
Rear Wing
Oil change
Wheels(optional)
2ND:2.116
3RD:1650
4TH:1.276
5TH:1.066
6TH:0.876
FINAL:4.320
AUTO:5

7.5/7.5
110/110
7/7
8/8
2.5/1.5
1/1
5/5
F/R
25/20
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:Since I am about ready to release my modified Wright MOTAL CIVIC Race Car I thought it release a street-legal version to. In the hands of Wright tuning garage the Civic was torn apart then put back together.First was a major NA tune with other small things gave this box almost double the amount of HP it had when we got it in the shop.Also we took all the seats out and put one Mugen Seat and removed/replaced many other parts.In general this car isnt near as fast as its Racing brother but will get good lap times for a -200hp car.Enjoy this sleeper

Chevrolet Racing Corvette '54
362HP
1112KG
Brake Controller
NA Tune 3
Port Polish
Engine Balencing
Chip
FC Transmission
Triple plate clutch
Racing fly wheel
LSD:FC
Carbon Drive Shaft
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires(S3)
Weight reduction level 3
Roll Cage
120/120
7/7
9/8
2.0/1.5
0/1
6/6
2ND:1.443
3RD:1.100
4TH:0.830
5TH:0.660
FINAL:4.300
AUTO:13

Notes:The 1st corvette model was far from being what this beast it is now.Wright Tuners,working closely with Chevrolet Racing,where making this Corvette more then just a Sunday drive car.The 1st problem the tuners encountered was the gearbox.The failure of a gearbox only had 2gears.Luckily Wright Tuners had a racing gearbox made just for the 'vette.after that was taken care of the vette gained double the HP with a NA STAGE 3 upgrade by Chevrolet Racing.After that the gear ratios where reworked,the vette was droped about 30mm suspension was made to keep the nose from driving during a stop and prevent body roll.Last but not least the vette was put on a diet and went under the 1000kg mark.The car can go 160+ and has very good handling.It just might be able to take on a c4.

I'm astonished no one's yelled at you yet, but your habit of double/triple/combo-posting will get you banned almost instantly. If you alreadly post, and decide that you want to say something else as well, wait until somebody posts after you, or edit it into the previous post. Clearly, you know how to do that, and you should start immediately if you'd like to stay.

I don't want to alienate you from the 'Planet, and I'm sorry for being a bit of an arse, but your habit takes up excessive space on the page and irritates most people. It's not something you should keep doing, as we have a fairly strict, but simple, Acceptable Use Policy. I can't actually find where it is, but it can basically be summarized into simple statements (as with many complex rule systems, actually): Be nice (you don't seem to fail here), Don't double-post, and use reasonably good grammar/spelling. If you follow these rules here, I can say that (excepting the occasional jerk) you'll be met well at this site.

About your Shelby Series 1 Tune: The high camber you used coincides oddly with the rediculously high camber of the Shelby Series 1 in the El Capitan 200-Mile Enduro. That AI car's rear wheels are practiacally mounted sideways! Perhaps there's something about this car that likes insane camber angles. I'm interested as well in your fixation on the classic Civic, and I'll follow this garage with interest.

Peace.

Mine has no attention at all, with 9 tunes in it. I cant even bump it because that would mean double posting. And with the double posting I'd have to promise another car.. Overall it sucks right now.

I'm astonished no one's yelled at you yet, but your habit of double/triple/combo-posting will get you banned almost instantly. If you alreadly post, and decide that you want to say something else as well, wait until somebody posts after you, or edit it into the previous post. Clearly, you know how to do that, and you should start immediately if you'd like to stay.

I don't want to alienate you from the 'Planet, and I'm sorry for being a bit of an arse, but your habit takes up excessive space on the page and irritates most people. It's not something you should keep doing, as we have a fairly strict, but simple, Acceptable Use Policy. I can't actually find where it is, but it can basically be summarized into simple statements (as with many complex rule systems, actually): Be nice (you don't seem to fail here), Don't double-post, and use reasonably good grammar/spelling. If you follow these rules here, I can say that (excepting the occasional jerk) you'll be met well at this site.

About your Shelby Series 1 Tune: The high camber you used coincides oddly with the rediculously high camber of the Shelby Series 1 in the El Capitan 200-Mile Enduro. That AI car's rear wheels are practiacally mounted sideways! Perhaps there's something about this car that likes insane camber angles. I'm interested as well in your fixation on the classic Civic, and I'll follow this garage with interest.

Peace.
Ok thank you for telling me that,I will go edit my posts.
Also I will be releasing some cars ive tuned the past few days,one of then is a 206RC that a descent drive can use to will 206 cup easily

TVR Cerbera Speed 12-R
850 hp
1020kg
Brake Controller
Racing Suspension
Racing Transmission
LSD
Wing
Wheels(optional)
65/65
9/9
10/10
3.6/3.6
2/-2
6/6
2nd:2.462
3rd:1.895
4th:1.451
5th:1.128
6th:0.931
final:3.300
auto:11
AIDS:none
_______________________________________________________\
Notes:
Ever driven a stock Speed12?If so, do you remember it was only good for straits,not turns.Well Im proud to say I have fixed this problem.I have left the engine alone due to the fact it does not need more horse power,but worked on everything else.You will still need to be a experienced driver one wrong move and you'll be sitting in the grass.Also it has alot of wheel spin.(stock it would spin to 4th gear, now only spins to 3rd gear) so you can turn the TSC to 3 or so(ASM:no no)

Back