WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 1,222 comments
flat-out
There is no way to attach a file to a PM. I asked Zikwik to post his replay in the thread, thinking I would have time to download it and remove it from the thread before too many people could have a look at it.
But I had a long meeting tonight at work.
Zikwik, can you send it by mail to flatout(at)free.fr ?
Thanks, and sorry for the bothering.
It's done ;) !!

SimRaceDriver
PS: I think Flat-Out meant to say "He will race in Div3 and will probably be of some help..."... as opposed to "...He will race in Div3 and will probably by of some help....

Oops, 10 fingers but only one brain to control them all. That's 9 fingers too many for a frenchman :D

Zikwik just joined div 1 with a time that was worth requesting a replay : 2nd fastest time overall :eek: (hOt6o4bOi submitted the 3rd fastest time and holl01 the 5th).

So it looks like we have another fast lad among us.

Welcome to the WRS Zik !

BTW, it's the 377th submission. I don't know why I keep on counting :mischievous:

flat-out
Zikwik just joined div 1 with a time that was worth requesting a replay : 2nd fastest time overall :eek: (hOt6o4bOi submitted the 3rd fastest time and holl01 the 5th).

So it looks like we have another fast lad among us.

Welcome to the WRS Zik !

BTW, it's the 377th submission. I don't know why I keep on counting :mischievous:

Wow that's a serious lap!

MisterWeary
Wow that's a serious lap!
I even think that serious is a terrible underestimation. It's a ******* ****** fast ******* **** lap !

But hey, he's a known fast driver : you can see his name on almost all french-speaking GT forums, he's been part of BC5 last year...
Just google his name and you'll see.

flat-out
I even think that serious is a terrible underestimation. It's a ******* ****** fast ******* **** lap !

But hey, he's a known fast driver : you can see his name on almost all french-speaking GT forums, he's been part of BC5 last year...
Just google his name and you'll see.

French hey? Does this also mean he is PAL? This would be good, I like watching replays, the more the better

MisterWeary
French hey? Does this also mean he is PAL? This would be good, I like watching replays, the more the better

He's PAL and he provided an X-port replay, so you'll just need XPStoMAXConverter to view his laps 👍

flat-out
He's PAL and he provided an X-port replay, so you'll just need XPStoMAXConverter to view his laps 👍

Got it...can't wait to see some 👍

You know that holl01 is PAL too (Australia) and that already makes a lot of terrific replays you can watch.
And when you feel depressed by his laps, just take a look at my replays, you'll feel much better :lol:

flat-out
You know that holl01 is PAL too (Australia) and that already makes a lot of terrific replays you can watch.
And when you feel depressed by his laps, just take a look at my replays, you'll feel much better :lol:

Oh...this I know! I have a "holl01" folder on my P.C. that currently has 44 replays in it...that boy knows how to drive :crazy:

SkillRacer joins div2 with the second fastest div2 time (behind Vexd) as the 378th WRSer.

hOt6o4bOi
i think its time for me to steal that pole from 3rd gen

gimme an hour or so

Wait- we can resubmit our qualifying race time? If so Sweet! I really want to gauge my progress the last 6 months.

jump_ace

jump_ace
Wait- we can resubmit our qualifying race time? If so Sweet! I really want to gauge my progress the last 6 months.

jump_ace

No, you can't re-submit.
But nobody forbids you to run that race again to see how faster you are now. And if you don't remember the time you submitted, I can PM it to you.

jump_ace

jump_ace
It's been like a month since I've been wanting to re-run the qualifier, but I'm just too lazy, as can be seen from my recent lack of participation in the WRS.

Somehow, even without knowing who Zikwik was, I knew that he was going to be extremely fast... weird. Oh well, I guess he'll replace the empty spot left out by Veilside. One more alien to worry about to try to get that D1 podium, not even a win, just a podium...

flat-out
No, you can't re-submit.
But nobody forbids you to run that race again to see how faster you are now. And if you don't remember the time you submitted, I can PM it to you.

Can you PM my time flat-out?

Thanks for the PM flat-out 👍

Amazingly, after only 15 minutes I've beaten my time by .7 :eek: Just goes to show what a great way the WRS is to improve your skills 👍

Alivegy is our 379th registered driver, and he'll race in div 3.
Welcome to the WRS.

icemanshooter23
Can you PM my time flat-out?

Thanks for the PM flat-out 👍

Amazingly, after only 15 minutes I've beaten my time by .7 :eek: Just goes to show what a great way the WRS is to improve your skills 👍
I dont think i could beat my time, I suck at infineon still...., though you never know!

Minorshunt should be able to at least beat his time ;)

Welcome to Zikwik, another Div 1 driver who i will most likely be eating dust from! :lol: :cheers:

Don Mejillone, joins div 2 as the 380th registered driver.
Please welcome him.

flat-out
Don Mejillone, joins div 2 as the 380th registered driver.
Please welcome him.

Hee ruudie,
good to see you here.👍

Small_Fryz
I dont think i could beat my time, I suck at infineon still...., though you never know!

Minorshunt should be able to at least beat his time ;)

Welcome to Zikwik, another Div 1 driver who i will most likely be eating dust from! :lol: :cheers:

Interesting you should mention this Dion. I have the lap I originally submitted saved on my game memcard, and was looking at it the other night thinking; "Who's the bloke that drove this pathetically slow lap?" :lol: Which is weird, because at the time I thought it was a barnburner of a lap. :ouch:

But you are right. After countless laps on the SC course for BC5, and more important, my experience with WRS, I should give it another go to see how much I can shave off.

I also welcome Zikwik to WRS. It's always good to see a strong driver here. 👍

I'm curious. What is the current top time Cyril?

I've registered before a loooong time ago before Kent was incharge of the WRS (back when he was known as Go Kents), but I'm starting to have a bit more time to do things besides work gradually, but surely. So I'm going to try and do a decent time later and get back into the WRS, I used to be Div 2 driver but I'll probably have fallen into of Div 3 by now since I've not been too regular on GT4 over the last few months.

It's just a pity I don't like Infieon that much :lol:.

I've submitted my time for the qualifyer race, as I said, I'm not over keen on Infineon. On another note I don't own anything at this point in time to capture my replays, I may do in the near future, but I doubt anyone will ever be worried that my times are too quick and need verifying :lol:.

Ran the qualifier again for about an hour today, finally cracked a D1 time :) It's not much, just about .250 under the cut-off, but I'm pretty happy with it since it's .750 quicker than what I submitted.

@live4speed: Welcome aboard dude :cheers:

T13R
Ran the qualifier again for about an hour today, finally cracked a D1 time :) It's not much, just about .250 under the cut-off, but I'm pretty happy with it since it's .750 quicker than what I submitted.

@live4speed: Welcome aboard dude :cheers:

Yeah welcome Live4Speed! And Fabio, dang you I know exactly where you are on the qualifier race...some day I'll try and catch you heheh.

Jerome

That means he's still 0.4 in front of what I can manage after re-addressing it...that Div 1 Qualifiying time is ellusive!!!

Back