WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
I don't know. I guess I just don't want to be demoted even more.

Don't take this wrong, but I think you are sometimes genuinely paranoid about people's views of you. You're not being "demoted" - you would be GT) AM yes, but you're in same equipment a the PRO drivers and it means you can more accurately measure yourself up against the likes of @CAMikaze and @ranhammerR34 for example.

I don't know. I guess I just don't want to be demoted even more.

Ryan, you wouldn't be demoted, because it's essentially still one GT-O class. There would just be an additional "Am"-ranking, sort of like the Independent Trophy in TOCA. Everyone in GT-O could still compete for the overall championship. It's just an additional accolade to achieve, so that everyone can go home with a trophy. (sarcasm alert)

At least, that's how I understood it.

At Brands around a 1:25 is a good lap in a prototype.

Really. I remember nearly getting times like that recently while trying to learn to control the Jag better. I have since learned to control the Jag much better, though the inability of doing a Nurb lap without crashing combined with the knowledge that the regular edition is better made me finally sell that thing for 6 mil. I'm now at 15 mil, and am now debating with myself to just use a cheaper GT and buy the Mark IV of Ferrari for future use, or to just go with the 250 GTO. Either way, next season will be better for me.

Latest Posts

Back