Xbox owners will know they’re getting the very best version of the game compared to the PlayStation

• Thread starter djm99
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
a whole new thread? hmm, what to say. how about... who knows? let's wait and see. and then not care because I'm sure it'll be great on both systems. and then the master race will turn up and laugh at us console peasants anyway.

I just want a smooth 60fps and no screen tear at all and I'll be happy.

the last PS4 footage I saw had me worried because of the bodywork popping up on the back of the cars. that would massively bug me every time I approached the back of someone. so I hope that's gone now.

60fps, no tearing, no texture pops and I'll be happy :lol:

I can't abide tearing, pop in and poor frame rates...will choose PS4 version if it's better, just want to know.

Reactions: VBR
the recent xbox one video from a couple of weeks ago looked pretty solid. I'd be surprised if there's a big difference between the 2 consoles. the PS4 vids have also looked good. I noticed no scenery popping up and no tearing. the car detail pops may have just been a glitch as the older PS4 vids on VVV's YouTube page didn't have it and looked great and they're a few months old now

Who cares,PC,Xbox,PS4,Wii,we will find out when it comes out. In the mean time:cheers:
PS just found my old copy of Nascar 2003 by Sierra Papyrus,wow been a while.
Now to go find all the mods again.

Better on XBOX ?

No. PC aside, the intention is for all releases to be the same. No console release is going to be "better" than the other.

Furthermore, there isn't much need for this thread being independent of the main pCARS thread, so you're more than welcomed to continue this discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back