Xenn's GT PSP Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 248 comments
if its been found how to extract models from gtpsp, i wonder if its possible (yet) to get gt3/gtc models. remember that motorbike model extracted from gtc that noone could open?

if its been found how to extract models from gtpsp, i wonder if its possible (yet) to get gt3/gtc models. remember that motorbike model extracted from gtc that noone could open?
Somebody already did that, extracted GTC cars and put them in GT3 and it worked flawlessly. I remember seeing Dome Zero with custom wheels.
edit: not sure about the motorbikes, probably just a part of handling codes, no model I guess.
I saw that PD had planned to add more cars to GT PSP. Like the 2005 MX-5, for example.
You'll like this.
gt_hd_concept_3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if this was covered, but is there a way to add more than 3 AI cars on the track. Also, is there a way to have rolling starts for races?

Somebody already did that, extracted GTC cars and put them in GT3 and it worked flawlessly. I remember seeing Dome Zero with custom wheels.
edit: not sure about the motorbikes, probably just a part of handling codes, no model I guess.

You'll like this.
View attachment 256976
That's exactly that I'm talking about: The 2005 Mazda MX-5's!

Sorry for multiple posting, but can someone find the icons of the manufacturers and cars so I can use them in my GT PSP Test Drive videos?

Sorry for multiple posting, but can someone find the icons of the manufacturers and cars so I can use them in my GT PSP Test Drive videos?

In GTPSP they are very tiny and Low-quality.
However,It's possible to rip them from GT6 disc if you need them.

iconstuff_zpsqbyyuwbw.png

I don't remember seeing most of this stuff in GT PSP, do you?

Found this in the menu graphics.

Sorry for double posting, but this has been bothering me for SO long!

Is is possible to convert the Google Earth 3D map into a track for GTPSP?

Most likely not...

Hmm... Milktruck on Grand Valley...

Actually, how about converting other 3d models into the game if possible?

No, I think Omega are an oil or parts company. It doesn't resemble the OB logo.

I forgot about OB. It looks really good, might get it if it's in Game Traders. It seems to be the only game store that has old stuff in our town. I also want to get Out Run on Sega and maybe Golden Axe Warrior.

There's a company called "Omega" that produces watches - however, they have the Greek Omega above their name, as opposed to the logos here, where the Omega replaces the Latin O.

A long shot, but does anybody know how the debug camera was found in this game? I've been trying to find GT6's but it seems mission impossible.

I'm not sure how this actually happened, so any help would be appreciated.

granturismo6_2431sza.jpg

A long shot, but does anybody know how the debug camera was found in this game? I've been trying to find GT6's but it seems mission impossible.

I'm not sure how this actually happened, so any help would be appreciated.

granturismo6_2431sza.jpg
It reminds me a Portuguese street...

Found an Omega advertisement in GT6 on Deep Forest. The best way to see it is in the reverse layout before you hit the tunnels.

Hey, there some news about the gtpsp hidden tracks?

PD: I just want to play those 3 tracks that Xenn posted before. I don't care about the bugs, I just WANNA PLAY THEM!
PD2: can someone tell me the codes to play those circuits (rome, hong kong and complex string)

Back