YES, there is a new SSR7 glitch. For money and XP.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EstonianBeast
  • 44 comments
  • 5,679 views
Level 40 is a rip off!...You pull back the curtain and there's nothing there but a stinkin' trophy...It makes for a nice spitoon and little else. The journey isn't half the fun my friend...It's all the fun because there ain't no pot of gold at the end of that rainbow! :grumpy:
 
Ive got over 500 cars and im at lvl 38. I can honestly i havent cheated f the leaches
 
I hate cheats, how can you claim to be level 40 when you have just glitched your way to that level, I play gt5 everyday, 99% of the time online and am at level 34, I've put hard graft in to get there and my driving reflects my xp level. When I do hit level 40 I can actually say I've done it myself with some pride.
 
Im at level 36, and i dont care. All i do is buy cars, tune them, and race/drive online. ONline is the future lil dawg...
 
So I heard a new videogame came out, and it's name is Glitch Turismo 5. It's praised by many to be the best glitching simulator in the world, do you like it or not?

If you published that game, people would post videos online of them and their friends respectfully racing around the tracks.

Maybe it's better for society if people who enjoy exploring and exploiting boundaries are doing it in the comfort of their own padded cell.

Okay, so I'd have to be totally naive to think it was that simple, but it's a thought, nonetheless.

PS I did rubberband for a million or so xp (about 1.6 mil - it was for the credits/UCD update, the xp was an unfortunate byproduct) but soon after that, I golded Monza with the Vettel challenge and that earned me about 1.8 million, all of which got wasted, so I reckon I'm even.
 
while you can earn money perhaps as quickly doing non glitch races, the problem is IF you want a particular car already in the UCD, then you only have 5 races max to get the money...
200 laps can pay millions of cr. if you do well and enough people enter the race, so you can potentially buy cars that would otherwise escape your madly clutching fingers :D doing conventional races
 
You cheaters disgust me, oh well, at least I still have seasonals. I do glitches all the time in Free Run lobbies to freak people out, like jumping out of the sky and landing in their gold Enzos, but this is just exploitation, hackers in every game, sad.
 
What shall people do when Seasonals revert to origional payouts??

Let's hope they're permenant:nervous:
 
I've never once managed to break out of the Tetris grid to stack block else where.

:)👍 HAHAHa that's a good comparison, but you never managed to get outside the grid to discard those unwanted pieces :lol:
 
What's the point of the XP, if you don't EARN it though? Are people so desperate to get to level 40, which by the way means nothing (except, you get to buy the X2010). I know people can say "I have reached level 40", but do people not like themselves enough to think they have cheated themselves out of fun to get there. There are so many possibilities with the recent seasonals to have a lot of fun in cars that you might not think are fun to drive. I found a little jewel in the Spoon CRZ during the compact seasonals. Yes, you have to slightly detune it, so that you don't run away with the competition, but it handles great, and a joy to drive.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the point to glitch in a racing game of this size. There is so much more that GT5 has to offer, other than reaching level 40 as soon as possible. Is GT5 perfect, not at all, and far from it, but it is the best console game as far as physics and content.

This

Thats lame

And this!
Sorry, but I can't be bothered to comment on a lame glitch or pathetic cheaters anymore.
 
This glitch is maybe useful for people who want XP Because get LOADS of xp with this giltch as well as of course the Cr.

Well not everyone have time to sit in front of the tv for days, grinding. I myself have played alot of GT5 and i mean over 200h probably but im still around lvl 36 and a half

Anyone attempt to do this?

Remember:
If people keep breaking out of tracks and exploiting glitches, then PD will spend the time that could be used creating fresh, new content on trying to patch the glitches:nervous:

Glitches = No DLC/No new stuff = Annoyed people trying to complain to PD

No Glitches/Avoid the Glitches = DLC/New stuff = Happy People:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Yeah i know man, im on the same boat with you. Just trying to help people out thats it ;) I did not find this, just recorded it. I just wonder does these guys have nothing to do than just drive into an random walls etc to find these?
 
Back