You Haven't Seen One Yet, But I've Seen Two in the Last Two Days

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 81 comments
  • 2,565 views
Most of us drive around with an aim to get from Point A to Point B, not to drive around looking for rare cars. :p
 
Sage
Most of us drive around with an aim to get from Point A to Point B, not to drive around looking for rare cars. :p

Tonight I saw what I believe to be a Dodge Spirit RT. Of the next 20 cars I saw, about 16 were police cars. One followed me to within five blocks of my house. Scary.

Regardless, your driving aim is incorrect and I am the correct one.
 
M5Power
I would like to note that only one of all of us has provided proof. :D
I have proof of the F1 GT.
But of the DB9, yeah. But again, auto show and haven't uploaded them yet.
 
I saw one ages ago, in fact I saw a DB9 coupe and Cabrio together mid last year. I have pics too, it was at the NEC and I've see a few coupe's on the roads since. Beautiful cars, beautiful in pics, even more so in the metal.






And a Vanquish cos I have a pic of that too

 
I hate you all.

If it wasn't for the fact I saw four M3s, an SL55 AMG and a DB7 yesterday I'd go crazy.

[N.B] M5Power, why don't you just make one thread with all your pics, and change the title when needed :dopey: Or are you just showing off? :irked:
 
I saw a TVR Typhon too.

 
I see a Lamborghini Murcielago parked in the Hooters parking lot just about every weekend.
 
ExigeExcel
[N.B] M5Power, why don't you just make one thread with all your pics, and change the title when needed :dopey: Or are you just showing off? :irked:

Because some are cooler than others. :D

And for the record, car shows absolutely do not count when you're talking about cars you've seen. In my opinion, dealers don't count either. If it's not on the street it's not a real sighting (as Takumi stated)
 
Because some are cooler than others.

And for the record, car shows absolutely do not count when you're talking about cars you've seen. In my opinion, dealers don't count either. If it's not on the street it's not a real sighting (as Takumi stated)
Okay, you can now only make a new thread if the car is on this list.
Alfa 156 Facelift
Aston Martin DB9
Caterham R400
Fiat Punto
Ford GT
Ford Street Ka
Land Rover Defender
Mini Cooper S
 
the_undrtaker89
I never see anything good, this sucks i hate where i live.
I like where you live. Try moving an hour and a half east, it gets much worse.
Somebody around here owns the first NSX I ever saw though.
 
ive seen quite a few great cars in my area. ive been stuck behind a countach (im not bull****ting) going up towards the lake district, and 2 or 3 350Z's in my hometown. ive seen 1 aston martin and 2 ferarris


and about 20 million porches :(
 
On the roads I've seen only one Murcielago, loads of 360 Modena's, I see a few TVR's. I've seen a Ferrari F50, infact it nearly ran me over :lol:. I've seen quite a few DB7's, Bentley GT's and a Marcos Quattroporte. Theres a 350Z and 2 RX-8's in my works car park. Theres a car audio place near my house that has a Lamborghini Countach and a Ferrari Dino on display. Can't recall seeing a Diablo on the roads, probably have at some point. I've seen a Koengigsegg CC8S, but that one was at the NEC again.

Oh and Chinko, I see loads of Porches as well, every house on my street has one. I see quite a lot of Porsches too.
 
hey, south manc! i live in northwich! :p

and there are tons of RX8's around here, aswell as a few TVR's. i remember seeing a cebera and staring in awe at it, it was beautiful!
 
Cool, I go by Northwich regularly on the M6, I have friends nearby in Stockton heath and in Sandbach. I wa in Knutsford the other week too. You'd probably get a few more TVR's round there than in Manchester, theres a lot in Warrington too, most of the TVR garages are in and around Blackpool. Theres a Ferrari dealer in Manchester now, there used to be a TVR garage too but that went ages ago, if you want to buy a TVR you have to travel or go to Bauer and Millet down on Deansgate.
 
live4speed
Cool, I go by Northwich regularly on the M6, I have friends nearby. You'd probably get a few more TVR's round there than in Manchester, theres a lot in Warrington too, most of the TVR garages are in and around Blackpool. Theres a Ferrari dealer in Manchester now, there used to be a TVR garage too but that went ages ago, if you want to buy a TVR you have to travel or go to Bauer and Millet down on Deansgate.

crap town innit :indiff:

we did have a kickass dealer along old manc road that did TVR's, but i dunno if theyre still there or theyve moved. and we get about 2 TVR's a week going about lol, among all the crap cars :indiff:
 
It's not too bad, it seems a very laid back place. I bet you'd rather be somwhere more lively like Manchester, but it's not that nice. Theres some pretty bad areas in Manchester like Gorton, hell if you had a nice car in Gorton it'd get robbed or torched in hours. I live in West Didsbury which is a nice area and I work in Altrincham so I see quite a few nice cars.
 
i like chilling in manchester, but i agree it can get pretty bad around there :( its not incredibly laid back either, altho we are allowed to chill on the magistraites courts when they aint doing hearings and the like. it could do with a better music shop tho :P
 
I saw a Toyota Supra, Lamborghini Countach, and an Acura NSX today. Now, I think that's a good record don't you?

The Supra is black and owned by some guy in town. The Countach is yellow and is just another car around town that's only out on weekends, and the NSX is is red and driven by the manager of a local hardware store.

:cool:
 
that reminded me, the owner of northwich recordings has a silver Supra, rather tasty. get to see it every week, it has neons too :)
 
I've seen several DB7's, a DB9, and 2 Vanquishes this year...they all were in a town called Plano here in Texas. If you've heard of this town then you know it's the rich part of the state. Lots of local professional sports players live here. I've seen too many Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, and etc come out of this area. The rarest car I'd have to say I've personally seen on the street is "Eleanor" the one they used in the movie "Gone in Sixty Seconds" with Nicolas Cage--it was a local man's car they used for some of the scenes...I've seen it once driving on SH75 north of Dallas. I'm not impressed when I see a "super car", it's unique cars like this that make me say "ooooooooh sweet".
 
V12 Vanquish blew by me on the highway later today.
Hmm...V12 sounded awesome.
 
McLaren F1GTR
V12 Vanquish blew by me on the highway later today.
Hmm...V12 sounded awesome.

Hah, you live in the Plano that I speak of? Was it black?
 
JCE3000GT
Hah, you live in the Plano that I speak of? Was it black?
Yes, I do, but this one was Tungsten (grey).
 
M5Power
Colorado. We're spending Memorial Day here, just like we spent Mother's Day and most of last week. Christ. Let's just be honest - I'm moving to Colorado in the not-so-distant future.

Go out to Mears on summer weekends and you can see cars like this too, though.

This town ans't big enough fer the two of us.

*bwananananana*

Me and her jackass of steed, Rob, 'll get your tarnhootin' arse outa this state.

And just where the hell do you see these things? Cherry Creek?
 
JCE3000GT
they all were in a town called Plano here in Texas. If you've heard of this town then you know it's the rich part of the state.

Every go to or hear about Alamo Heights, Texas? Now that's a nice place. 👍
 
I'll top that.
I've test driven the DB9 :)
 
JCE3000GT
I've seen several DB7's, a DB9, and 2 Vanquishes this year...they all were in a town called Plano here in Texas. If you've heard of this town then you know it's the rich part of the state. Lots of local professional sports players live here. I've seen too many Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, and etc come out of this area. The rarest car I'd have to say I've personally seen on the street is "Eleanor" the one they used in the movie "Gone in Sixty Seconds" with Nicolas Cage--it was a local man's car they used for some of the scenes...I've seen it once driving on SH75 north of Dallas. I'm not impressed when I see a "super car", it's unique cars like this that make me say "ooooooooh sweet".
Boy, I live there which I'm guessing you know by now.
Its the richest town up north, but some towns down near Galveston and Corpus Christi are extremely expensive.
 
Back