You Know You Post On GTP Too Much When...

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 226 comments
  • 12,911 views
;_;

Not sure what I expected...
 
...you should be paying attention to class but instead you're using your 3G to check GTP.
 
I do that during Algebra and the teacher lets me because I'm too smart for the class...
._.

:lol: You should be proud.. Or maybe one class ahead. :lol:
 
I do that during Algebra and the teacher lets me because I'm too smart for the class...
._.
WHATTTT?! I would get killed if I used my phone in class. Some people do it though.

You know you post on GTP too much when you're always invited to random conversations.
*COUGH*Frosted Flakes*COUGH*
 
When you start speaking english in a casual, native languaged, conversation...
 
.... when you suddenly remembered you forgot to do something very important.
 
When you look at some of the infield regulars and think. I joined before you.
 
When you a a preemo and have no time to post in the Infield . . .

. . . because you spend too much time in the Public forums.
 
...after you finish reading all the unread watched threads and now you have nothing to do
 
When you can easily recognize when people have changed their name or bought premium.
 
...when you decide that checking threads you don't usually read are better than doing that important bit of work sitting in the next tab.

Because that stuff can wait.....until GTP has been read.
 
When you decide to name a country after yourself and ask someone to make a note of it on an official map :lol:.

When you are an egg.
 
When you decide to name a country after yourself and ask someone to make a note of it on an official map :lol:.

When you are an egg.

And have an album cover...
 
When you decide to name a country after yourself and ask someone to make a note of it on an official map :lol:.

What fool would do that?
 
I think I'm guilty of all of this.
 
When you know people by avatar not name.

And then when you change yours you question who wrote your own posts. :lol:
 
When you go over your data limit by checking if the Senna content is out just one more time.... but you check 6 times and it is still not out but your data Is out.
 
When you know people by avatar not name.
That's me. When @Slash (fan) changed his avatar a while ago it actually took me around two minutes to figure out who it was.
 
Two minutes? I've only just noticed @haitch40 is still posting! I didn't notice the new avatar and assumed he hadn't been online for a little while!
 
That's me. When @Slash (fan) changed his avatar a while ago it actually took me around two minutes to figure out who it was.
I change it quite often. I haven't found one I like enough to make it permanent yet.
 
Back