You Know You Post On GTP Too Much When...

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 226 comments
  • 12,911 views
Haven't we all, love! :D

...when you type a 'g' into your browser window and it doesn't come up with google as the first suggestion.
upload_2014-5-28_18-9-2.png
 
TB
I'd do that but the last thing I need is my wife coming on here after I've... upset her... and ban everyone. She has already threatened to do it. :sick:

:lol:
:lol: Brilliant. Took me a while to figure out that Monkeywench is your wife :p. But then again, it is 12:16AM over in the UK :lol:
 
I have GTP on my favorites, alongside FB and the Tune database. :lol:
 
When you type in any letter bar 6 and it'll come up with GTP.

It's even realized that when I miss and hit H, it'll still come up with GTP as the first result.
 
When you have nothing to do when there's a maintenance
 
...When you come to GTP to watch the commentary for Le Mans 24 rather than go to an official commentary stream.
 
When the first thing you do after your PC boots is to visit GTP.
 
...When you come to GTP to watch the commentary for Le Mans 24 rather than go to an official commentary stream.

GTP makes watching the 24 Hours of Le Mans quite an experience and helps you stay sane during the night! :lol:
 
When you've drank more than enough to lay a small animal to rest yet know that a post must be grammatically and logically sound.

^example
 
.... when you don't know what to say anymore.
 
When you're on here more than you're on Facebook
 
...When you use three different devices to browse multiple threads at once.

I think it's a Social Media thing...
My Facebook is a collection of the severed heads of my fallen enemies.
 
when you see you have 500 infraction points.
 
When you take on a persona and respond to "Mr May/Captain Slow" playing on Gran Turismo because of your Avatar.
 
Or, when you are repeating yourself frequently without even knowing it.
 
When you make fun of 4Chan regulars for their forums' lack of decorum.
 
When @NT_03 comments so to your status update made over 12 hours ago.
Näyttökuva 2014-10-14 kello 21.10.39.png
 
... when your postcount goes up very quickly and people call you a postwhore? Not me, I'm innocent! :D
 
Back