You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

• Thread starter Doggie
  • 2,721 comments
When you have over 2,500 post in a GT4 forums
Guilty...

When you have a combined total of over 10,000 days in GT4, and not 100% save on 1 memory card
Guilty...

When you have 3 different saves on 3 different memory cards
Guilty...

When you leave GT4 running for 5 months straight
Guilty...

When you drink energy drinks, like Red Bull, and Monster, just so you can play GT4 late into the night
Guilty...

When you talk about cars stats when you see them on the road
(Ex. I was in the car with my dad, and a new STi with a square spoiler is in front of us, i go on about the engine... and how much HP it has... and how much it weighs...)
Guilty...

When you come up with 6 different reasons why you are addicted to GT4
Guilty...

Yeah, i think i past the test.

ImprezaAddict
lol too lazy

when you actually get your ps2 confiscated from your parents for too much çGT4

thats why im fabricating a cage for my ps2 and BOLTING mine to my entertainment center

ill post the dimensions and specs once its done

bigrosten
when you write a 2000+ word report on cars in a video game, post it, and cant wait to post another next week...
When you read one or more report like those and can't wait to read another... :drool:

When you spend at least 1/3 of you online time in those forums :sly:

When the palms of your hands start to grow hair - no.... wait a minute, thats something else!

lowblow is on the way.....watch out :D

When you driving a car, that is available in gt4, and you say, that car doesnt handle like in gt4....that ride sucks!! :D

When you speak real fast whilst reciting a prayer up the end of the garden at the funeral of your girlfriends' dead Hamster so you can crack on with the Proffesional Hall.

dougiemeats
...you tell your mom that your B-Spec driver is going to pick your brother up from basketball practice

Jajajaja....ok read this one..

You know you're playing too much GT4 when...you start relating cars seen on GT4 with your family members. i.e.: Your dad = Nissan Cube, your little brother = Suzuki Capuccino, your 18 year old sister = TVR Speed 12 (curves) :embarrassed: , or your grandpa = Buick Special...etc.

Ciao...

Mr.OzzyGT
you start relating cars seen on GT4 with your family members

[...]

your 18 year old sister = TVR Speed 12 (curves) :embarrassed:

Dude... That's just... wrong...

Must be a buxome lass, though, to be compared with a Speed 12...

My sister would have to be a '64 Pontiac GTO - old, unwieldy, big boot/trunk, but still "has it" when required....:D In fact she was born in '64.:P

Darn! that makes me guilty!:ouch:

FastEddie12
My sister would have to be a '64 Pontiac GTO - old, unwieldy, big boot/trunk, but still "has it" when required...

hearingguy.jpg

you know youre playing gt4 too much when....youre at a tuning Shop and you wanna buy rims, and your happy that you can choose the size ''

Latest Posts

Back