You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4' started by Doggie, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Leonidae

Leonidae (Banned)

you manipulate your classmates to buy not only GT4, but DFP as well.:O

2. Doggie

Doggie

...you have been unemployed for 6 months by our own choice, and won't return to work because it would cut your GT4 quality time.

...again this is written with own experience. :D

3. guska

guska Premium

I have done that one!

lol too true, too true

...when you go out and buy a $700 mobile phone just coz it will act as a USB flashdrive so that you can show those 80,000-odd nerds your ingame exploits, and then pass them off as real life

...when your PS2 laser dies from overuse, so you go out and buy a brand new PS2 that day just so you can keep playing

...when you curse the guy behind you for re-writing the game code to allow red and blue flashing lights on top of the cars

4. Jim Prower

Jim Prower Premium

If your favorite car is the Hemi Dodge Ram,
    If you think Kaz should include your '83 Chevrolet Caprice Classic in GT5, complete with rust holes and #3 window sticker,
    If you can pass the license tests in-game but you can't pass your state's highway license tests,
    If you would like a lift-kit suspension and 33" Super Swampers in GT5,
    If you don't own one European or Aisian car,

You Might be a Redneck GT4 Player.

5. jammyozzy

jammyozzy

...When you have a car crash, and are then suprised when the judge doesn't give you a 5 second penalty.

6. LILAL

LILAL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. shaz_ff

shaz_ff

You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

YOU SEE A CAR ON THE ROAD AND YOUR FRIENDS SAY "THATS A FAST CAR!" AND YOU HAVE TO ARGUE WITH THEM AND EXPLAIN YOU'VE DRIVEN IT! :banghead:

8. corn13

corn13

....when your in the passenger side of a car and you get fustrated when the driver won't take the apex of a turn.

....when your driving and the car in front of you brakes while turning and you yell out YOU BRAKE BEFORE THE TURN STUPID AI!!!!.

....when your driving on the highway and the only way you pass is you draft first.

9. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

i am guilty of 98% of those things

you know youre playing gt4 too much when

1.you have a coffeepot plugged in next to your ps2
    2.you spot corners on the highway and say "ive drifted one similar to it"
    3.you do the same as but try and guess the radius
    4.your dog growls at the stupid AI
    5.your biggest investment is vault soda, sugar, and kool aid
    6.you look for the R1 button on your civic
    7. when you try and drift your moms minivan
    8. you are reading this and agreeing with this

10. ImprezaAddict

ImprezaAddict

when you draw sloppy pictures of cars drifting or racing on your school math notebook

11. OZZYGT

OZZYGT Premium

When you try to lower the height of your Nike Shox Springs for better aerodynamics :dopey:

Ciao...

12. ferrari_chris

ferrari_chris Premium

When GT4 came out over a year ago and I (sorry, you) haven't played another game since. :crazy: :nervous:

13. Supercar_Killer

Supercar_Killer

Lol, when you turn ur windscreen wipers on and ur indicators, drive on the wrong side of the road and then lean back in ur seat and take ur hands off the wheel cuz u think uve just pressed L1 and R1 and put it into B-Spec

14. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

when you can weld nurburgring and all its curves into a piece of metal but you cant weld a straight line

15. ImprezaAddict

ImprezaAddict

when you actually draw a 99% perfect Nurb replica on your English binder....
    when you put GT4 and other GT games on a separate stack........
    when you print pictures of drifting and tell your friends that that was you in miami on skip barber racing school.........
    when you talk to your teacher about GT4.......

16. Dimitrov

Dimitrov

Guilty.

... when you say an easy race is level 10.

17. ImprezaAddict

ImprezaAddict

OMFG i also talked to my social studies teacher about GT4, though i wasnt gonna admit it if noone did.
    about yours Dimitrov...........thats true with me on level 11........
    lol

18. pzygho_freak

pzygho_freak

If you try drifting on road and wonder if every car is a corner for you to drift on.

19. RICHARDO

RICHARDO

When your the best GT4 player in town :sly: I'm not good, it's just everyone else sucks. :)

When you can memorize your braking points on just about every track but you suck at basic math. (need to study more) Guilty

When GT literally changed your life, or at least your preception of automobiles.

When you play GT4, you pretend your a reviewer for a magazine and criticize the cars you drive accordingly. ;) Gulity

When you can't concentrate in school because of the night before when you bought a beastly car and couldn't control it, so it haunts you all day. Guilty

I really need a life.

20. ImprezaAddict

ImprezaAddict

RICHARDOs avatar gave me this idea

when you go to every track in the game looking for the closest thing to the 5 consecutive turns in Akina of Initial D.........

and a random one....

when youre thinking in college on how to pass the 1st place skyline in the mission test

21. Speed Breaker

Speed Breaker

You have accounts on every single registered Gran Turismo board in the Invisionfree directory

22. CanfieldOO7

CanfieldOO7

Guilty

When your running late to class and you get behind someone thinking youll go faster because of drafting. Guilty.

23. TJ13

TJ13 Premium

This hasnt happened yet well at lease I dont think so...
    being addicted to GT4 means having a shopping cart with a wing on the back while drifting thought the aisles to find the right motor oil to put in it then drafting the trolly to do it over again.

24. OZZYGT

OZZYGT Premium

When you draw the logo of GT on your backyard while mowing the lawn...I tried but the bottom part of the "G" didn't come out right :yuck:

Ciao....

25. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

:lol: ive tried to cut it out of a piece of 3/8" steel and i couldnt get it right either :grumpy:

26. samj_13

samj_13

when you get burn in on a CRT tv, guilty

when you slow down to 31 if you bump into someone

when you think a ferrari isnt a fast car cuz it cant take a turn at 140 like your r8 can

when you have been to every track in gt4 in real life...

27. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

when you are on GTP in the GT4 forum before you even have your morning coffee

28. Master_Yoda

Master_Yoda (Banned)

When your posting in this thread...

29. RICHARDO

RICHARDO

When you don't want to drive in real life because, in GT4 the gas and tires (when you buy a set) are free and everlasting. Also you can go as fast as your heart desires. Sure beats the hell out of $3.00 a gallon gas and traffic jams.

30. ZondaLM

ZondaLM

When you laugh at nascar for only turning in one direction.