You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

• Thread starter Doggie
  • 2,721 comments
...you have been unemployed for 6 months by our own choice, and won't return to work because it would cut your GT4 quality time.

...again this is written with own experience. :D

PARAGON GT
. . . you get to your car and realize that you have your DS2 and memory card in your hands, and realize that your keys are still in the house.

I have done that one!

Vonie
...when you're part of an online community of more than 80,000 where you sit and talk to a bunch of nerds about GT4 all day.

lol too true, too true

...when you go out and buy a $700 mobile phone just coz it will act as a USB flashdrive so that you can show those 80,000-odd nerds your ingame exploits, and then pass them off as real life

...when your PS2 laser dies from overuse, so you go out and buy a brand new PS2 that day just so you can keep playing

...when you curse the guy behind you for re-writing the game code to allow red and blue flashing lights on top of the cars

If your favorite car is the Hemi Dodge Ram,
If you think Kaz should include your '83 Chevrolet Caprice Classic in GT5, complete with rust holes and #3 window sticker,
If you can pass the license tests in-game but you can't pass your state's highway license tests,
If you would like a lift-kit suspension and 33" Super Swampers in GT5,
If you don't own one European or Aisian car,

You Might be a Redneck GT4 Player.

You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

YOU SEE A CAR ON THE ROAD AND YOUR FRIENDS SAY "THATS A FAST CAR!" AND YOU HAVE TO ARGUE WITH THEM AND EXPLAIN YOU'VE DRIVEN IT! :banghead:

....when your in the passenger side of a car and you get fustrated when the driver won't take the apex of a turn.

....when your driving and the car in front of you brakes while turning and you yell out YOU BRAKE BEFORE THE TURN STUPID AI!!!!.

....when your driving on the highway and the only way you pass is you draft first.

i am guilty of 98% of those things

you know youre playing gt4 too much when

1.you have a coffeepot plugged in next to your ps2
2.you spot corners on the highway and say "ive drifted one similar to it"
3.you do the same as but try and guess the radius
4.your dog growls at the stupid AI
5.your biggest investment is vault soda, sugar, and kool aid
6.you look for the R1 button on your civic
7. when you try and drift your moms minivan
8. you are reading this and agreeing with this

Lol, when you turn ur windscreen wipers on and ur indicators, drive on the wrong side of the road and then lean back in ur seat and take ur hands off the wheel cuz u think uve just pressed L1 and R1 and put it into B-Spec

when you actually draw a 99% perfect Nurb replica on your English binder....
when you put GT4 and other GT games on a separate stack........
when you print pictures of drifting and tell your friends that that was you in miami on skip barber racing school.........
when you talk to your teacher about GT4.......

OMFG i also talked to my social studies teacher about GT4, though i wasnt gonna admit it if noone did.
about yours Dimitrov...........thats true with me on level 11........
lol

When your the best GT4 player in town :sly: I'm not good, it's just everyone else sucks. :)

When you can memorize your braking points on just about every track but you suck at basic math. (need to study more) Guilty

When GT literally changed your life, or at least your preception of automobiles.

When you play GT4, you pretend your a reviewer for a magazine and criticize the cars you drive accordingly. ;) Gulity

When you can't concentrate in school because of the night before when you bought a beastly car and couldn't control it, so it haunts you all day. Guilty

I really need a life.

RICHARDOs avatar gave me this idea

when you go to every track in the game looking for the closest thing to the 5 consecutive turns in Akina of Initial D.........

and a random one....

when youre thinking in college on how to pass the 1st place skyline in the mission test

RICHARDO
When GT literally changed your life, or at least your preception of automobiles.

When you can't concentrate in school because of the night before when you bought a beastly car and couldn't control it, so it haunts you all day.
Guilty

When your running late to class and you get behind someone thinking youll go faster because of drafting. Guilty.

This hasnt happened yet well at lease I dont think so...
being addicted to GT4 means having a shopping cart with a wing on the back while drifting thought the aisles to find the right motor oil to put in it then drafting the trolly to do it over again.

When you draw the logo of GT on your backyard while mowing the lawn...I tried but the bottom part of the "G" didn't come out right :yuck:

Ciao....

Mr.OzzyGT
When you draw the logo of GT on your backyard while mowing the lawn...I tried but the bottom part of the "G" didn't come out right :yuck:

Ciao....
:lol: ive tried to cut it out of a piece of 3/8" steel and i couldnt get it right either :grumpy:

when you get burn in on a CRT tv, guilty

when you slow down to 31 if you bump into someone

when you think a ferrari isnt a fast car cuz it cant take a turn at 140 like your r8 can

when you have been to every track in gt4 in real life...

When you don't want to drive in real life because, in GT4 the gas and tires (when you buy a set) are free and everlasting. Also you can go as fast as your heart desires. Sure beats the hell out of $3.00 a gallon gas and traffic jams.

Back