You know you've played too much GT Sport when...

• Thread starter cossie8
  • 267 comments
You know you play too much GT Sport when you travel to the states and jump in a rental and start left foot braking to really startle the missus

When you cry because the livery editor competition winner picks Anime as a theme, which means you have wait another couple of weeks for the next competition to be announced before you can create another entry. :(

Or it could be because you are a really bad loser and didn't get to pick this weeks theme because you only came second?

I've always done that and the complete opposite if you are with someone getting left behind. I kind of wish some pedestrians would get blue flags though, they can get right in the way at times. :lol:
Me too. My biggest bugbear is people walking towards you while staring at their phones. One of these days I'm going to lose it and do a Max Verstappen on someone who collides with me.

9B8E9EF7-2E29-46A6-84BE-127F22D73FED.jpeg

When this has become your adopted motoway driving position and your saving a fiver (£5) every journey.

When your PS Plus is about to run out and you've not played most of the free games, but still, you must just do one more race in GT League for tonight.

..when you start playing around noon and suddenly the wife comes home because she has finished her night-shift and its already 11pm.

Back