You know you've played too much when...

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 66 comments
...when your bed/racing seat/comfy chari/couch is getting dents from your butt, because you've been sitting on it the whole weekend :lol:

...when you dump your significant other to get to play more.

I jumped into my real car after a week and can't get comfy with my old driving position lol, too used to the rig, and also finding the amount of speed sensitivity in real life very weird.

When you need to change your shirt from sweat, take fluids and get iced down for a sore knee, ankle, wrist and shoulder. :(

When you try a maneuver in your real car that you just completed in the game and utter "it works it Forza 4" as an excuse.

or

When you sell your tickets to the 24 Hours of LeMans because you think Forza 4 is "more realistic."

When you are sleep deprived because the only time to play is when the wife and the kid go to bed.

The usual symptoms with me:

1) Finally closing my eyes at bedtime only to see undulating rumble strips and barriers.
2) Automatically trying to gauge the correct racing line while pushing my trolley around the aisles in the supermarket.

The usual symptoms with me:

1) Finally closing my eyes at bedtime only to see undulating rumble strips and barriers.
2) Automatically trying to gauge the correct racing line while pushing my trolley around the aisles in the supermarket.

Lol number 2!! Yes! The produce section is the best.

While driving you point out standards and premiums.... Whoops. Wrong game. :mischievous: ....

While driving you hallucinate rival ghosts in front of you and attempt to pass them.

When instead of thinking its a bad thing when you lose your job, its a good thing because you can play a whole lot more forza

... I'm on the expressway and I slow down on the exit ramp only to expect the person behind me to try a pit maneuver on me.

when you start googleing cool liverys you plan on creating when your in work and all the internet access you have is on your smartphone

When you wave your hand over your car door wondering why it wont open, then doing the same over the ignition.

When you start planning out your races for the next day because you only have a limited amount of gaming time.

When driving to work and braking for a junction you stare in your rear view mirror getting ready for the cars behind to divebomb you.

Back