You need a car and you haven't money??? GT5 will give you a present for your birthday

• Thread starter j0nny0093
  • 844 comments
is there anyway to change a birthdate on an account? btw. i have NO IDEA how this birthday stuff is done. i have been pretty against it, but im not trading 908's galore just to people that cheated to get the 67's thats all i really want. could someone help me out here so i can start trying to get them?

you can not get cars from 1992 onwards because you have to be 18 to have a PSN.

Can you do this trick more than once a day by creating new accounts each time? I want confirmation before I potentially find out the hard way. I've done the 1970 trick twice and got garbage vehicles.

Yes you can, you need to read some pages back and see how many people are getting '92 year cars and newer.

I'm just getting stuck at doing it when creating a sub acct from the master acct.

is there anyway to change a birthdate on an account? btw. i have NO IDEA how this birthday stuff is done. i have been pretty against it, but im not trading 908's galore just to people that cheated to get the 67's thats all i really want. could someone help me out here so i can start trying to get them?

You can not change the BD of the acct., you have to create a new one. Read page 8-9 of this thread. there's a pretty detailed description on what you need to do for getting '92 and older vehicles. Just remember, I believe it was said before that now PD restricted it to only one car per day per acct.

Is this still working (at least one per day)? I tried saturday with a fresh new fake account for the 1944 VW and got nothing.

why don't you guys take 30 minutes and go through this thread starting with page 1, if you have enough time to do this "glitch" and yes to get the cars you want it takes a lot of time, then you have enough time to read. (I think it took me 40X using the year 2009 to get the Bugatti, SLR is also more rare to get as a gift, might have spent hours doing so but it would have taken a lot more time getting the money while racing). Stop asking questions that have already been asked and answered 50 times before!

what you will find in earlier posts:
-step by step how to do the b-day glitch
-how to make 1993-2010 accounts (only in HK and US, maybe Japan)
-how to "reset" the game until you get the car you want
-new versus old gifting rules (used to be 100X easier, now its almost not worth it unless you really want a car and unless its really $$$) if you are doing it for cash it is not worth it at all, better to race/grind for the cash.

so i take it this is still working for the cars before and including 1992? Can anyone confirm this? I tried it a week ago before the server problems and all the lost car issues. It was working fine. Anyone know?

For you folks who are having trouble getting passed '92' I figured out the problem.

I was having the same problem, and tried the hong kong thing but still could only get up to 2003...and the solution is way more simple than that.

First off, you need a master account that shows you are atleast 18 years of age, and one that has a CC associated with it. HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART -THen you must start the processing of new accounts through the Ps3 not your laptop. So use the "create a new user" feature, and then log in as that person. Then slide over to the playstation network thingy and go to "sign up for a new account." It will ask you your birthday...you can put any year you want and it will work. It will then tell you you are underage and you need to be under a master account. It will ask you the master account and password, then it will send your email a confirmation email and code. The PS3 screen will now tell you to finish the setup on the computer. So finish it on the computer. THen you go back to ps3 network sign in, now select sign in (not create new sign in ) and use your new sign in you just made. No more parental problems. Let me know if this fixes is for you. YOu also don't need to do the hong kong thing you can use the USA.

Also, once you are creating the id for your underage child the email they ask you for does not need to be real, you will not have to confirm anything from it. It will be necessary though for them to log in, so remember what email you put in there.

and just to clarify, the problem I was getting was I could set up an account with any date I wanted but if they were too young I would receive a "online services are not available due to parental block" or something of that nature.
Doing it the way I posted above...that doesnt' happen.

It shall be my birthday in just a few moments... mwahahaha... please be good! :nervous:

*update*
TOTALLY not enjoying this old rally car... we'll see how it performs...

Last edited:
Can someone who has an Escudo Dirt Trial Car sort by year and see if the 98 is only in the name or if it's actually a 1998 car? Thanks.

Hi all, not sure if this has been asked. but is anyone not recieving the cars they send to there master account?? I am only sending the good race cars etc to my main account, but i am only recieving 2-4 of them. then no more will come through.

Anyone else got this problem or know how to fix ?

Arc
I guess you can't make unlimited amount of accounts per system. I just got a "You have reached your maximum accounts" message. LOL. Time to make use of my 1989 1991 1992, before end of the day.

So now how do we delete those sub accounts??? Not the user... but the actual account???

I'm completely new to this and might give it a go.
Could anyone tell me what years are best and what cars. Can you get any car like the X2010 and also can you delete the game data to get another birthday car, thanks.

I'm completely new to this and might give it a go.
Could anyone tell me what years are best and what cars. Can you get any car like the X2010 and also can you delete the game data to get another birthday car, thanks.

This is link to thread posted by N8thanashley about the years and odds.

MadMax

Does the Birthday Exploit still work? I was making good use of it towards the end of December and then stopped after I noticed many of my cars weren't being recieved by the master account anymore. So I ask:

What are the changes that I need to be aware of? And, can one recieve cars post-'92 WITHOUT being required to have access to a debit/credit card?

just got all 3 LM racers from 66' :) just saved myself a lot of grinding!

created 21 accounts and took 2.5 hours.

good luck to anyone who wanted to saved a lot of time!

OMG, U mean , that's making 21 emails , then 21times new account ,was that took you 2.5hours or for getting your LM's ?

I just bought a second playstation...wife and I agreed it'd be for the kids to use as well as a blue-ray dvd for the living room since I take mine to work with me a lot.

Sooo....since I need to register it and all so it can be used online, I figured why not use it to get a shot at a car that I could then send to have for my master account on my playstation for GT5. :)

I'm curious about setting one up that has a birthday using today's date (or whatever day I decided to dedicate to trying this) but with 1998 as the year and trying to get the Mercedes CLK-GTR racing car (one of my favorite cars on the planet) since that is the year its listed on the master car list. I do need to (and will) review how this is suppose to work, but since there hasnt been near as many posts about this in the last few weeks verses pre-January ones, I'm curious if it still works and want to make sure that nothing about how to do it (how to do it over again as many times today as possible if I dont get the car I'm looking for till I do) has changed. I will review the info early in this thread to get familiar with how to do it...but again, concerned if things have changed I need to be aware of.

Any updates or suggestions appreciated.

Andretti

First timer here, did 1967, 2009, and 2010 birthday today and recieved Veyron, 2D, and 908 Race car!

did you get them first shot, or did you get the certificates for a car, then if you didnt like it the one you received, delete the info and try again? I'm just trying to figure out if this still works.

Andretti

did you get them first shot, or did you get the certificates for a car, then if you didnt like it the one you received, delete the info and try again? I'm just trying to figure out if this still works.

Andretti

I have heard there isn't anyway to restart to get a different car, you get what the gift card gives you.

I recieved these cars my first time. You can make multiple accounts.

I just did this again today, year 2010 (again), 1992, 1989

Recieved:
2010 McLaren MP4
1992 R92CP Nissan :) :)
HSC-II Concept (something like that)

I have heard there isn't anyway to restart to get a different car, you get what the gift card gives you.

I recieved these cars my first time. You can make multiple accounts.

No, if you don't like the car then quit, delete the save and restore it from usb to try again.

When you first try the account, don't open the ticket. Just quit and copy it to usb.
Now you have a permanent ticket available and you won't have to click through all those boxes every time. Just don't screw it up when copying/restoring.

Back