You need a car and you haven't money??? GT5 will give you a present for your birthday

• Thread starter j0nny0093
  • 844 comments
85 - some rally cars, mazda rx7 fc
71 - nissan fairlady 240zg
92 - some hondas , an nsx, lancia delta rally
83 - nissan fairlady 300zx, uhhh i forget what else
67 - ferrari p4, jaguar xj13, some oldies
44 - that old vw
66 - alfa romaro whatever its called

I had a mitsubishi parajo or whatever that rally suv is called, i think from 85, can sell for 125k

?? won't let me sell the cars I've been given.

So theoretically someone can make 10 PSN accounts and get 10 cars - sending them all to their main account?

I hope so the funny thing is when I created an account I got the chrome line cars and the downloadble content too. anyone want to trade some stelth cars?

HN7
One guy on Youtube got the Ford Mark IV and Miura cause he set his year to '67. That's 40mil right there for nothing.

You can't sell race cars and some of the premiums. So that's 0 right there for nothing. 👍

Oh man, using that car list link, '79 means I'll get some crummy Abarth, old Nissan Hardtop or Civic...maybe I'll go change my PSN birthday year to '69 so I can tackle that Historic Race Car Series :lol:

Jerome

I hope so the funny thing is when I created an account I got the chrome line cars and the downloadble content too. anyone want to trade some stelth cars?

what years did you put?

and people doing 09 etc, are you listing a credit card when making the account?

I have 2 Lamborghini Miura Prototypes and 2 Ford Mark IVs. Does anyone want to trade anything? I'm really wanting the Ferrari 330 P4, but I think it's going to be hard to come by.

I have 2 Lamborghini Miura Prototypes and 2 Ford Mark IVs. Does anyone want to trade anything? I'm really wanting the Ferrari 330 P4, but I think it's going to be hard to come by.

I would trade you a spare C4 WRC, but that's not really fair to you.

Is it possible to change the year of your birth on any of your PSN accounts. I have a seperate GTP account that I'm using for GT5. My birthday is 1968 but the only car is that little Fiat 500. I really don't want that one. Can I change the year of my birth once the account is already setup?

I got the ferrari and tryied gifting it to myself it says it was sent but i never got it :( My friend says he got a lamborghini prototype race car from 67 and it doesnt work for him either. can someone gift and say if it works?

And also, use this trick if u get a car that sucks, just delete the save for the new PSN user account and go in the game and see what car u get, i have been doing this over 10 times and it works every time.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back