Endless-Wilso Messages 2,487 oshkosh/WI Messages MrWilso92 May 8, 2011 #1 PD will have an update for us when PSN comes back on this has been almost like time off for everyone so it would be nice timing id think.?
PD will have an update for us when PSN comes back on this has been almost like time off for everyone so it would be nice timing id think.?
Vitzio Messages 1,250 Texas Messages GTP_Vitzio/vezze61 May 8, 2011 #2 It's possible, PD has had plenty of time to work on small things, I guess you could expect in-race game saves.
It's possible, PD has had plenty of time to work on small things, I guess you could expect in-race game saves.
parksideu14 Messages 326 Wigan Messages iiHiiNDLEYx May 8, 2011 #3 I reckon a lot of people will be disappointed expecting miracles
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under May 8, 2011 #4 Not the first thread on this, and I bet, not the last.